Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:52:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25912 Posts in 9968 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 636 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Madonna's adoption of an Afrikan child good or bad ? give ya view
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Is Madonna's adoption of an Afrikan child good or bad ?  (Voting closed: October 26, 2007, 09:55:29 AM)
I'am Afrikan and i say:YES - 1 (20%)
I'am Afrikan and i say: HELL NO - 4 (80%)
I'am Afrikan and i say: NO IDEA - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Madonna's adoption of an Afrikan child good or bad ? give ya view  (Read 6665 times)
mwanaafrika
« on: October 31, 2006, 09:55:29 AM »

IT really breaks my heart to see innocent children of my race coming to that extent of being adopted by a non-Afro person coz their family "can not" afford to feed and school them or give them a better life.

FACT:
Adoption of an Afrikan child with news of poverty in Afrika being in most western media all the time, indefinately increases her publicity. Fans and non fans alike relates to this adoption and thus quickly thinks & openly sees that she is caring and really wants to help the "starving children of Afrika". The publicity does not end there but continues, and every time poverty, in Afrika, is discussed in western media, people are drown or relates to the most recent or popular adoption by a star which in this case is madonna. I see a platnum/ millions of sales coming on the next production.

I PERSONALLY THINK WE AFRIKANS, AS MUCH AS WE ARE TRYING TO END THIS POVERTY WHICH IS PARTLY CAUSED BY THE WEST, SHOULD STRONGLY REJECT  ADOPTION BY NON-AFRIKANS. IF THEY REALLY WANT TO HELP SOLVE THE PROBLEM THEY'VE CAUSED FOR THE PAST 500 YRS OR SO, LET THEM JUST SPONSER THE AFFECTED KIDS/PEOPLE I THEIR HOME COUNTRIES. Angry

PEACE, LOVE & HARMONY BE TO OUR AFRO RACE AND MAY WE ALL WORK HARD TO GET US OUT OF THIS MESS. Angry Sad

UHURU KU BANTU BAFRIKA !
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 04:22:33 PM »

this is what i call celebrity colonialism, because they have the power of the amerikkkan dollar they think they can afrikan kids like they buying pets Undecided
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: