Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:12:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 360 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Traitors & Uncle Toms
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Traitors & Uncle Toms  (Read 27699 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« on: May 23, 2004, 01:37:33 AM »

What exactly constitutes a "traitor" of our people? How does one recognize our Black enemies those who fight against our liberation and cooperate with the pale oppressors to exterminate our people?

A few words from George Jackson to make you think:
There is an element of cowardice, great ignorance, and perhaps even treachery in blacks of his general type. And I agree with Eldridge and Malcolm, we are not protecting unity when we refrain from attacking them. Actually it's the reverse that's true. We can never have unity as long as we have these idiots among us to confuse and frighten the people. It's not possible for anyone to still think that Western mechanized warfare is absolute, not after the experiences of the third world since World War II. The French had tanks in Algeria, the U.S Had them in Cuba. Everything, I mean every trick and gadget in the manual of the Western arms, have been thrown back, twisted and ruined; and they have written books and pamphlets telling us how we could do the same. It's obvious that fighting ultimately depends upon men, not gadgets. So I must conclude that those who stand between us and the pigs, who protect the marketplace, are either cowards or traitors. Probably both...

One way of indirectly detecting the traitor is to draw him out regarding our enemies' enemies. Young and all the other of those running dogs attack the white left. Young attacked the Chicago Seven and the other whites of the left who want to help us destroy fascism. So did LeRoi Jones on national TV in the company of Anthony Imperial, a white racist KKKer, and a lot of high police officials. So what's happening with a guy who says he is for us but not against the government? Or one who says he's for us and against all whites - except the ones who may kick his ass? There is a great deal of cowardice and treachery and confusion here. The black bourgeoisie (pseudobourgeoisie), the right reverends, the militant opportunists, have left us in a quandary, rendered us impotent. How ridiculous we must seem to the rest of the black world when we beg the government to investigate their own protective agencies. Aren't the wild hip-shooting pigs loose among us to protect the property rights of the people who formed the government? I've been sitting in here ten years watching that kind of shit go down. It's always the same blacks. I am sure that it's intentional. They're not with us, you understand. Experience, trial, and error, would have changed them if they were. Who is the black working for, who does he love when he screams "Honky"? He would throw us into a fight where we would be outnumbered 1 to 14 (counting the blacks who would fight with/for the other side in a race war.) War on the honky, it's just another mystification, if not an outright move by the fascist. I don't know, I don't pretend to clairvoyance, I can't read all thoughts, and I do know some whites that I wouldn't count as enemies, but if all whites were my enemies would it make sense for me to fight them all at the same time? The blanket indictment of the white race has done nothing but perplex us, inhibit us. The theory that all whites are the immediate enemy and all blacks our brothers (making them loyal) is silly and indicative of a lazy mind (to be generous, since it could be a fascist plot). It doesn't explain the black pig; there were six on the Hampton-Clark kill. It doesn't explain the black paratroopers (just more pigs) who put down the great Detroit riot, and it doesn't explain the pseudo-government working for white supremacy, fascism, and capitalism. It leaves the average brother confused. In Detroit they just didn't know what to do when they encountered the black paratroopers. They were so stunned when they saw those black fools shooting at them that they probably never will listen to another black voice regardless of what it's saying.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
emmanuel

Roots

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 10:14:52 AM »

BLACK IS

BLACK is!
BLACK is I
I am BLACK
BLACK is the night
PENETRABLE only to a degree
By light
BLACK is!
BLACK is PHYSICAL
BLACK is UNEQUIVOCAL
BLACK is SANITY
BLACK is HUMANITY
INDELIBLY BLACK of SANGUINE SENSE
BLACK is!
BLACK is the SANTUM of what is to COME
So PICK UP the TORCH
Of MIND
BODY
SOUL
STEP away from SHADOWS of WHITENESS
SHADOWS so COLD
INTO the FUTURE of REALIZE
OPEN your EYES
To the LIGHT of your BLACKNESS
BLACK is SIZE
POSITIVE!
BLACK must ARISE, must STAY ALIVE
BLACK to BLACK in UNITY
BLACK to BLACK MORALLY
BLACK to BLACK, and we will SURLEY see
BLACK is TRUE
BLACK is REAL
BLACK is YOU
BLACK is ME
BLACK can DO
BLACK has NO LIMITS
BLACK is PROFOUND
BLACK is NOT LOST, yet BLACK must be FOUND
ACKNOWLEDGE these SOUNDS of BLACKNESS
BLACK is

Black to Black in Unity
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 11:37:14 AM »

"The blanket indictment of the white race has done nothing but perplex us, inhibit us. The theory that all whites are the immediate enemy and all blacks our brothers (making them loyal) is silly and indicative of a lazy mind (to be generous, since it could be a fascist plot). It doesn't explain the black pig; there were six on the Hampton-Clark kill. It doesn't explain the black paratroopers (just more pigs) who put down the great Detroit riot, and it doesn't explain the pseudo-government working for white supremacy, fascism, and capitalism. It leaves the average brother confused. In Detroit they just didn't know what to do when they encountered the black paratroopers. They were so stunned when they saw those black fools shooting at them that they probably never will listen to another black voice regardless of what it's saying."

Interesting.... Capitalism created the Black/White paradigm to do precicely that. Confuse us. To make us think the enemy(or their hired hands) are only the people that don't look like us. This was done so the system can continue in diguise by having some of the oppressors and exploiters look like us. African people who are only expecting the enemy to be white get confused and give up the fight, or they don't recognize the enemy for who they really are, and therefore don't see the system for how it is really working . There is no sentimentality in revolution and liberation. Someone who is an oprressor/exploiter has to go. Even if he/she is an African.

Forward to a united Africa!
Yann

Ayanna's Roots

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 01:01:28 PM »

The major issue with Black groups today is that they expect other Blacks to just accept them at face value as if we should not look into the mindset of each other, to examine if there are lingering negative characteristics from the colonial legacy that can harm us down the road.

It is quite easy for many to say ‘just support Black’. They always do it quite conveniently when their conduct or standards are so low that they feel they can use the ‘race card’ to curry favour. Often many Black ventures - businesses, revolutions, political organizations etc. fail because of the inability of people to examine conduct/character as the most important factor in alignment. Many Blacks are all too hungry to achieve the status and fortune of the very whites they resent, so much so that they will use the same tactics that they claim to deplore in whites. They are then quite willing to exploit and even kill other Blacks to get it. How often have we heard of Black groups fighting over money and killing each other in the name of the almighty dollar?  This is certainly not new, and the oppressed are no more immune to greed than the oppressor.

While it is good to be aware of the importance of supporting Blacks, too little attention is paid to developing strong standards of character. This is the defining standard across the colour line.   Similar sentiments were expressed in a previous reasoning, “Race or Integrity First” where many aspects of this issue were thrashed out. Failing an understanding of the importance of character and intent as a paramount consideration in alignment of people and groups, most Blacks will keep fighting each other, so only one or two can eventually get a few millions. This only perpetuates the same capitalist system they claim to fight against. Just as Europeans plundered Africa, so some Africans would also like to plunder Africa but expect the Africans whom they try to exploit to smile it off because “we are all black together”. For informed ones the intent of some Blacks, and others who claim to want to align on the basis of blackness, is quite transparent as their real motivation is often to destabilize or ride on the backs of others for their own benefit.

We must be able to learn the fundamental good and bad in all people and be able to see the dangers in casually aligning with people who claim to be about Black interest. Any casual alignment can lead to many abuses. It is important to discern and research if one is serious about the issues or else one may find themselves ‘in bed’ with an oppressor of an unexpected hue.

yan
preach

Roots

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 05:50:55 PM »

At a time when political and economic power is instrumental in propelling us to the next level, black politicians have emerged as the biggest traitors. They impress us with their pro black platforms only to disappoint us once they are in office. It is difficult to discredit them because we are such an optimistic  people. When they fail us we still muster enough energy to trust again. I have yet to see a true spook by the door, or maybe they are already in place.

love
NB

Roots

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 07:50:36 PM »

There is good and there is evil.  Black evil.  White evil.  Black good.  White good.  Who is the traitor?  The black man, the white man?  perhaps the dog that seemed so nice and then bit your hand when it saw you had some food.  Why are people so fixated on what different races do?  Everybody is looking out for number one, themselves.  Wouldn't it be foolish to assume that someone of the same color is always your friend.  Most wolves do wear sheeps' clothing, is it really a suprise?  This is the battle of good and evil.  It is evil that created the battle of color and color, and it is up to the goodness of the HUMAN race to transcend that.  Bantu, I don't really understand what you are getting at with this post, please share the thoughts that inspired this one.  Selam
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2004, 01:19:48 AM »

This discussion is a good occasion to point out the stupidity of the Black people who need to look in the mirror at themselves as being self-hating traitors as strongly evidenced by their deliberately disgraceful, incompetent, inept and treacherous actions, which deprive the mass of Black people of needed services and productive opportunities. The most detrimental perpetrators are the so-called "educated" Black bourgeoisie, preacher-leaders and politicians from within the Black communities themselves. I'm talking about known Black leaders maintained by Western support and politicians sponsoring legislations detrimental to Blacks like Idi Amin Dada (Uganda), Marcius Nguema (Equatorial Guinea) Mobutu Sese Seko (Congo DRC formerly called Zaire), Siad Barre (Somalia), Clarence Thomas, Ward Connerly, Condi Rice (in the United Snake of Amerikkka), etc.. I am also pointing out housenegroes who after attaining some success looks back on the rest of Black folks with disdain, those who denigrate their own to please the white men, and the rest of Black people who support ignorance and mediocrity.

Honestly White folks have not pistols pointed at the temple of their heads with the trigger cocked to make them commit treasonous acts against Black people anymore. Most of them are responsible for their own actions. And I agree that their self-hating and betrayal behavior is a result of their place in capitalist societies, bottom line. That is the result of our ancestors working all their lives never seeing a penny.. That is a result of slavery, colonialism, and Jim Crow, which are results of Capitalist greed.

So, course it would be foolish to suggest there are no Black folks cow towing to the whims of racist ideologies and philosophies of White folks to plunder and exploit the masses of our people. There is too many of these non-progressive and self-castigating Black people out there to promote the myth that Black people do not harm themselves. So, considering this blatant truth no conscious  Black individual, group of individuals, and organizations should respects Black traitors because they deliberately use the weaknesses of our people for their own interests. Fact is, there are our main problems! I feel when the problem of housenegroism is fixed there will be no problem for Blacks to the battle White supremacy.  

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
PatriotWarrior

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2004, 05:39:27 AM »

I feel when the problem of housenegroism is fixed there will be no problem for Blacks to battle White supremacy.  

... Two Thumbs ...

This is true. The major stumbling block we face is the “Enemy Within”, who happens to be as black as one mightn’t expect! … And it will either be a very rough fight for us blacks (to reclaim our Selves), or it will be too tough a fight and we will lose!

The major difficulty with us is that we lack focus in almost everything we do, as mentioned in all these posts. We have lacked focus eversince! … Forty-something years after most of Afrika got some amount of “independence”, we still cannot rule our destinies! In fact, things have gotten worse, are still getting worse!! It’s like sitting in a sinking boat!!! We can’t focus on ourSelves by ourSelves for ourSelves as a group, and I think it is fair to say most blacks would rather expect and trust someone else to map out their plan for them … Think of all those “con-plans” and all that stinking heap of debt! … I think it is also fair to say we, in general, not only hate each other but, even more so, have evolved into hating ourselves!!! One sees this in the way some blacks act toward whites in general and toward, say, less fortunate blacks (their own kith and kin). The attitudes. The inspective glances. The automatic scepticism …This is our major problem, and one can dissect it to the tiniest of examples in the stress of everyday life, down to private friendships/relationships among ourselves and -- (compared with) -- toward whites.

I do not think there is any “white system” out there, no matter how “big”, “strong”, “secret” or “formidable”, that could have the power to re-control the minds of a united, defiant, self-conscious and self-respecting black people, no matter how poor or dumb most of them may be. Whites are united (whether we/they all agree with this or not), and most whites mostly “stick to their natural roots”, while most may still have the capacity for “indulging” in other cultures, in other discussions, in other “influences” … There is nothing wrong with that. Most whites have control over their psyches, that’s the difference; or they are white-controlled for them by their culture, even by mainstream “pop culture” or entertainment: e.g. seen thru the eyes of Hollywood as in “Superman”, “Tarzan”, “Batman”, “Spiderman”, “Terminator” etc, but also in “Gone With the Wind”, “007”, “The Magnificent Seven”, “Easy Rider”, “Goodfellas”, “Good Guys Wear Black”, “Rambo”, “The Untouchables”, (and even in the glorification of real-life disasters like) “Titanic”

[I must admit: “The Magnificent Seven” was actually my very favourite cowboy/Western movie over many years, when I was still a teenager, and though it was already an “old” movie even then; I think it’s from the 60s, i.e. even before I was born]

Think of it this way: Most people (including blacks) clap their hands -- feeling high! -- when they watch James Bond annihilate hundreds or even thousands of dumbest Third World people by the wand of his magic tricks, or using his guns (when the going gets tough!!!) … They just cheer and clap their hands!

What blacks should always remember is that the white race -- man! -- has shown the most effective (or best?) long-term organisational abilities (for themselves!!!). This fact should in no way engender an inferiority complex in us. Rather, we need to LEARN from it and also understand the history behind this present we’re living in, even the history before the past! It is foolish to think that, therefore, whites are and have been the only innovative people in history!! Unfortunately, that’s what (even) most blacks seem to believe, that they are therefore born into this world to sit and WAIT at the lower rungs of the societal ladder … be nothing other than an imbecile lot of non-achievers and losers … cooking for others, cleaning others’ toilets etc …This is really the thinking that has been (quizzically) imbibed into the defeated hearts and minds of “average” black people. One doesn’t need to have an “IQ of 210, or one of almost zero” in order to either fail to understand or discover this, or be a victim of this age-long “systematization” …

Racism is not a beauty contest, but a fight of Selves, not necessarily physical selves but human Selves; for, deep down our minds, each one of us knows what it means to be HUMAN, not animal!

I would like to think that we blacks have to -- first and foremost -- re-educate ourselves and our children about ourselves and about the path we choose to take in life, or why we take it. We cannot always expect to follow in other people’s footsteps, others who busily kill us at the provocation of the slightest “challenge”. We have to WAKE UP! We must ALSO reclaim Afrika as OURS and our land of destination. Afrika is the future! I tell you, Europe has NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL in terms of natural physical wealth. Why do you think Whites want to control other people forever? It’s for their livelihood, their wealth! Really!!! If Afrika, or the Third World, were self-sufficient, united and powerful enough to evolve an own system of mechanized production, whites would be MARGINALIZED … and would SUFFER!!

That’s what they fear! It’s as simple as that!

PatriotWarrior.
Jahse

Roots

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2004, 07:03:58 AM »

Greetings,
         ClappingClapping Patriot Warrior.  I'd put your post in quotes but, I'd quote the whole thing. Yes! I definetinely agree. No more I can say, the word sounded..

Ises
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2004, 04:17:42 PM »

If Afrika, or the Third World, were self-sufficient, united and powerful enough to evolve an own system of mechanized production, whites would be MARGINALIZED ...and would SUFFER!!

That's what they fear! It's as simple as that!

PatriotWarrior.

You are right Patriot Warrior. Europeans and Euro-Americans have always been extremely nervous about us uniting! So, it is not a coincidence that throughout history they either assassinated or otherwise neutralized our leaders...But I still think our main problem is the fact that the majority of Blacks continue to be poodles of White men desperate to please their masters. Their attitude lead to GREAT DISASTER as White people know we have this problem and exploit it, whereas as Black people we refuse to admit it.

B.K

out_of_Zion

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2004, 09:28:45 PM »

When the I sees the reasonings on this board it makes it very obvious what the brother is saying is true.   All that is lacking is the organization.  As a conscious white, I pray it comes...those that have read my writing here know how much I hate this system and hate half the blood in me.  For as much as you speak of self-hate existing in blacks, believe I it exists in whites, too.  The only consolation INI can gather is that my specific ancestors did none of it.  Being half Pole and half Native American, I can gather 0% of the cause of it.  Poles were invaded by Germans and have never been a force and we all know what the white man did to the other half of my ancestors.  It's irrelevant - BABYLON will fall and it will self-destruct.  It's not a futile hope, it's a fact I have faith in though unseen (Hebreos 11:1).

And if ya'll heard some of the flak I get for criticizing the depictions of a white Christ in our publications.   :-/  The more I live in this world...the more I wish I never grew up at all.  I know you'll say that's not taking responsibility, Bantu.  I'm trying.  And I feel like I'm failing, constantly.

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2004, 01:49:02 AM »

Out_of_Zion,

Indeed, a few White people of today, those like you who recognize that we are all human beings, seem to be ashamed of their race because of the horrific things their ancestors did to our ancestors and the absence of basic human rights the majority of Whites continue to inflict to us. But, dealing with this "guilt" the majority of these Whites, so-called "philanthropists", continue to downplay the quality of life of Black people by refusing to take responsibility and by continuing to say things like "My ancestors were slaves too...They never owned slaves or I never owned a slave...Only Irish, Scottish, British, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and the Americans systematically enslaved, controlled and exterminated darkskinned peoples...It's over 400 years ago...It's in the past, so you need to move on etc.." Give me a break!

ALL White peoples in history have enslaved Blacks or have taken advantage of Black folks to get ahead. And you have to remember that we live in a White dominated racist world, and we Blacks are still targeted for racial profiling, police arrests and murders as well as religious, health, education, schools, housing, banking, justice discrimination, more than other racial groups, based on our skin color. All non-Black peoples continue to class our nations and communities as "subculture". So it's mighty naive for you to ignore the all-inclusive social racism and institutional discrimination created and benefited by Whites worldwide for over 400 years!

Being a so-called "conscious" White you ought to know that the only way to fight Eurocentric (purposeful) ignorance and recurring aggressions is to have the fortitude to reveal truths after truths to non-Blacks and their trusty sidekick Uncle Toms, and then to opposite them on the basis of what is beneficial to ALL humans beings on this planet. Your denial, whining and coward feelings illustrate the limits of your guilt and why I never believed that the present "remorse" of White people is genuine.

B.K

out_of_Zion

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2004, 11:12:44 AM »

Flip the situation, BK.  What would you do as a white? What do you expect from someone like me?  I speak to other whites trying to raise consciousness; it does nothing.  One ignorant bastard was upset that I was saying that man arose out of Afrika b/c he contended that that the garden of Eden is in Asia minor, and the truth, that the first human couple, Adam and Eva (or whatever you will call them, were Afrikan and black was too much for his puny racist brain to handle.  And he calls himself a Kkkristian.  Another was saying "you're just talking about this black Jesus thing to jerk my chain aren't you?"  

UGH.  You know how f-k-ng aggitated I get?  WHY BOTHER WITH THEM

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
Rootsie

Rootsie.com

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2004, 01:06:31 PM »

The issue is not whether every white ancestor oppressed blacks (they did not), but that every white benefits directly from the oppression of blacks. Many of us come from peasant stock, and our people were on the receiving end of oppression, but even then they also benefitted from chattel slavery. For example, it was not thought of to send white Europeans to America as slaves, not even the despised Irish and Poles and so on. They surely have the blacks to thank for that. And today, those same Irish and Polish and Spanish peasants live quite nicely in Europe, while Africans reel from the historical fallout. So the details of our ancestry are pretty much irrelevant, except that maybe it is descendants of the European poor who are able to grasp the issue of white supremacy more easily and less defensively. Maybe.  

I wonder if whites embrace black movements to deal with their shame and distance themselves from natural consequences. If they do, it can't work. I think when ones first begin to really look at these issues it is natural for them to feel ashamed to be white. But it is important to move from there, because accompanying shame and guilt is a feeling of powerlessness, which is a ridiculous fiction for whites to hang on to. It is an excuse for doing nothing. Just another aspect of white privilege. I think the ticket is to work with that sense of shame and keep eyes and mind open to the contribution one can make to defeat white supremacy. It seems people awaken to the shame and then it's too painful so they seek ways to push it away. The discomfort must in many ways remain front and center, so that relieving it is seen as a matter of morality and justice AND a matter of self-interest.

The most difficult and painful realization for whites is that counter to all the hype about what whites can do, they cannot through any actions of their own relieve the world of white supremacy. Only the victims can. Whites can play a supporting role, and they can sincerely engage the issues, clarify them for other whites, and get out of the way. One of the things we see on gross display in Iraq and elsewhere is the white assumption that we are the saviors of the world.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2004, 01:47:03 PM »

Flip the situation, BK.  What would you do as a white? What do you expect from someone like me?  I speak to other whites trying to raise consciousness; it does nothing.  One ignorant bastard was upset that I was saying that man arose out of Afrika b/c he contended that that the garden of Eden is in Asia minor, and the truth, that the first human couple, Adam and Eva (or whatever you will call them, were Afrikan and black was too much for his puny racist brain to handle.  And he calls himself a Kkkristian.  Another was saying "you're just talking about this black Jesus thing to jerk my chain aren't you?"  

UGH.  You know how f-k-ng aggitated I get?  WHY BOTHER WITH THEM

Their attitude demonstrates some excellent examples of White purposeful ignorance and oblivious hostility at work. What is totally unrealistic for the majority of Whites is now crystal clear for you out_of_Zion. You are now AWARE of the blatantly racist world that we live in. If your ultimate goal is to destroy the system you have to be tough and strong, like Black people in a racist world, to do the job.

B.K

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: