Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:01:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25912 Posts in 9968 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 612 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Political message
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Political message  (Read 5609 times)
melaninmagic

« on: June 16, 2006, 02:05:15 PM »

Matt 10:15 (sending you as sheep amongst wolves, so be as shrewed as snakes, innocent as doves)

Matt 10:25 (brothers will betray brothers, children rebel against parents and put to death... damn!)

Matt 10:34 (I do not come to bring peace, but to bring a sword. Jesus is packing heat!)

Matt 22:15-21(trying to entrap da man. "teacher, you all right, we think (hipocrites)... but what is your opinion: is it right to   pay taxes to Ceasar?" watch out, cause this is a loaded question. MuFu's trying to get a bruther put in jail, yo!!)

Matt 25:55 (posse coming to arrest da man. check out what he said.)

Luke 22:35-38 (Jesus asked his peoplez... "when i sent you out, you had everything, yea? cause if you don't have a peice, you better get yourself one. You need to be packing heat!! for real!)

Luke 23:13-18 (Pontius accused da man of insighting a rebellion! what??!!!? a rebellion against foreign oppression (Romans? White Supremacists?) But Barabus was accused of insurrection too! that's why the bruther was locked up. Jesus insurrecting, Barabus insurrecting. Shit!! All hell breaking loose, cause everybody insurrecting, so whadafuxup? This is some kind of messed up shit going down in Babylon, yo!
ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

I am the living incarnation of my ancestors

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 06:23:56 PM »

I was one told that "when Jesus said to "turn the other cheek," he did not mean to turn the other cheek and allow yourself to be hit. He meant to turn the other cheek to avoid being hit." To reduce the available surface area that was being targeted is how I would put it. I could see how someone could arrive at that conclusion.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: