Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:10:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 432 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Introduction of InI
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Introduction of InI  (Read 5887 times)
NATURAL

« on: September 01, 2006, 05:43:00 PM »

I found this site a couple days ago and it was very intersting some of the things I've read on the forum. I go by the name of natural, I'm of african/indian descendant and I lived in spanish town,jamaica for 20 of my 29 years. I'm currently a us soldier serving in Iraq and I've being to about 20 different countries all over the world. I've spent most of my time in germany since 98. I realize that LOVE is the only way for mankind. We are focus on racism, but if we educate ourself and overstand that the only tool against oppression is education. Yes, I know I'm in the us army, but I had to feed my family so I had to do what I had to do.I'm excited about this forum, cause I'm looking forward to commincate with everyone. Its all about LOVE and TOGETHERNESS, the color of a man or woman skin should matter. Blessed LOVE!!
                                                                                      NATURAL
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 06:35:36 AM »

Akwaaba (Welcome) Natural
Don't let your commanding officers see this site. They wouldn't like it.
Look forward to reasoning in the future. U.S. out of north america (and iraq too).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: