Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:50:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25912 Posts in 9968 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 370 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  WHY did Eurpean/White people do this to the world?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: WHY did Eurpean/White people do this to the world?  (Read 123914 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2004, 04:22:35 PM »

The destructive anti-life behavior of western societies result form a psychohistorical (not a psychogenetic) drive to gain prestige, political power and land as well as valuable natural resources. This drive to control the world stems form a mental state that is egotistical (not survival) oriented. Any manipulation by the biological substance melanin is minor or not effective  at all.  Your question has been answered many times. Go back and re-read the earliest posts in this thread that answered your inquiry. It's readily apparent you are in denial or selectively dismissing the response of our posts.

Moreover, English is the world's largest language, followed by Spanish, due only to both countries colonialist history. A language usage, necessarily comply with its inherent commodity. IMHO concerning Black people of today we might as well demonstrate our "verbal skills" and elaborate our discourses as to show that this is the age when Black men and Black women are no longer pigmies or Negroes, serfs or dogs but are definitely capable of mental dexterities. This is just statement I wanted to make, there is no offense intented.

Bantu Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2004, 06:33:50 PM »

Bantu Kelani,

I'm not in denial I was aking for responses from...(to quote myself) "all the conservative European apologists".   I have seen many African or African centered points of view on this subject but I would like to hear the groups explanation I requested from because they seem to be just critisizing everyone elses palpable theories, instead of giving there own.

As far as the language comment....We all seem to be efficiently communicating(I hope I don't sound illiterate)...that was also being directed to the group the response was requested from. Praxis was beating the definition of the word "successful" to death with his European/scientific explanation of it, not looking at it from an equally spiritual/moral balanced and/or African centered perspective....which he has acknowledged.

Forward to a united Africa!
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2004, 09:18:15 PM »

peace and hotep,

bantu-kelani, i do not expect you to understand that p-funk rhetoric that i love but you do understand.......

.....the isis (yssis) papers......the keys to the colors.
by DR. FRANCES CRESS WELSING.  Lips Sealed 2

chapter 2: the origene of alienation, anxiety and narcissism.

the subject is why did europeans/'white' people do this to the world. welsing answers this brilliantly. in your last post you mentioned psycho-history. by chance, have you read kovel's "the psycho-history of 'white' racism" which is a much better than bradley's "iceman's inheritance: the origene of western aggression, sexism and racism".

please excuse me if i go overbored withe the abandoned baby sindrome. i can't help myself. it is just silly to me to believe that africans have not always been complicitous in their own destructions.

if our 'white' genetic children were never born, africans would have found other arrogant, stubborn and ignorant issues innately. we are damaged goods.

blaming 'whitey' will not suppress our own inherent weaknesses.

bantu-kelani, i know my effort to communicate withe you may prove futile. that's cool........

freedomisahapislave Lips Sealed 2          
hailiniemperor

AfricaSpeaks.com

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2004, 10:51:12 PM »

Gman: I do understand that that Black people may be justified in not liking white people. And Im not saying that white people are not robbing and plundering the earth and its people as we speak. Cuz they are. But there are a "few" if that many, white people that truly care about equality, that truly care about humanity, and that truly want reparations for all the people that our race has raped, and slaughtered, and made their money off of. That includes all so called "minorities", and Especially Native Americans. I appreciate and believe in the posts that have discussed White's scrutinizing their thinking patterns and reasoning with other white people to educate them on the Truth. Of which I learn more and more. I do not have a problem with anyone not accepting me, as everyone has free will, but that does not mean Im not gonna speak when I feel the need to, as Everyone has free will. Since I do not have daily interaction with bredrin and sistrin, I appreciate the reasonings on this forum because it helps me to overstand more and more.

Bantu: I did provide you information from a book, I will admit that the book was published in 1926, but it was a book by a Black Woman who I feel that many of her viewpoints are backed with evidence. Not as much evidence as say Introduction to African Civilizations by John Jackson, but enough evidence for me to use it to make a point I was making. I will say that Im sorry for calling you racist, because I do not even know you apart from what you have posted. Anthony B has a song with the chorus "wise man keep it a still tounge, no talk too much", well Im still Developing the wisdom from that hook.

I will say again that my WHOLE purpose of posting, was to combat this theory that ALL White people are evil. Maybe I interpretated it in a misinformed sense, but as for me I believe statements like  "the anti-life behavior of white people" are racist statements. A statement like that is Generalization motivated by racism, and thus Hate. What if I came on the forum and was like "Black people always talk loud", somebody might send my computer one of them viruses or some shit. (dont worry I dont actually think black people talk loud) hehehe so dont send me no virus, sike im playin around. I just think that as Rasta people (Im still not exactly sure if most of the people on this forum are Ras) we all have a love for Africa, because if anyone educates themselves even just a little bit, they will see that Africa truly is THE Mother, and the Mother that has been raped, as well as the Mother that Will have Justice one day it will happen. Basically Im about One Love, cuz we all bleed Red. Of course One Love doest remove Justice. Strait Cant Lean. Until further reasonings. Peace.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2004, 05:53:04 AM »

Bantu Kelani,

I'm not in denial I was aking for responses from...(to quote myself) "all the conservative European apologists".   I have seen many African or African centered points of view on this subject but I would like to hear the groups explanation I requested from because they seem to be just critisizing everyone elses palpable theories, instead of giving there own.

As far as the language comment....We all seem to be efficiently communicating(I hope I don't sound illiterate)...that was also being directed to the group the response was requested from. Praxis was beating the definition of the word "successful" to death with his European/scientific explanation of it, not looking at it from an equally spiritual/moral balanced and/or African centered perspective....which he has acknowledged.

You will find here mostly the perspectives of conscious Afrocentrists. I suggest you to post on forums dominated by white conservatives and liberal if you wish to see their perspectives. I myself often frequent their forums for the challenge to see if my theories are fair and can endure rational scrutiny. I do so and on more than one occasion I have found out that when challenged with rational and reasonable arguments white liberal and conservatives would rather give some lame reason, run and hide or incriminate than actually deal with the arguments being presented. This behavior has been displayed by 'hailiniemperor' and 'seshatasefekht7' after being challenged by the established facts I brought forth. We also have 'praxis' that is engaging in pompous dialogue with no substance. Perhaps it seems useless for us to engage in dialogue with them because what they have to say is at all times emotionally tainted. However, such endeavors have made my beliefs very refined and thus give me a staunch reliance in them. We have been so wronged that no fear, no intimidation will prevent me to scrutinize their camouflage that made them our missionaries 300 years ago, and it is the same camouflage that made them our leaders since physical emancipation.

It is clear this Reasoning forum (not exclusively Rastafarians in the first place) it is a place to share ideas and especially to learn something. So, let us interact with white conservative and liberal Africansists here. I am also interested to see how much they are willing to learn as well as their aptitude to share critical knowledge with Black Africans.  

peace and hotep,

bantu-kelani, i do not expect you to understand that p-funk rhetoric that i love but you do understand.......

Sincerely I don't understand what you write most of the time. But that is beyond your concern.

please excuse me if i go overbored withe the abandoned baby sindrome. i can't help myself. it is just silly to me to believe that africans have not always been complicitous in their own destructions.

if our 'white' genetic children were never born, africans would have found other arrogant, stubborn and ignorant issues innately. we are damaged goods.

blaming 'whitey' will not suppress our own inherent weaknesses.

You like your consort have said nothing substantial to disapprove the facts except that you don't like what I say. That is not very interesting and not at all helpful or convincing. You might try proving your point otherwise. Also, correlation is not causation. Alnd the fact that the Caucasian cultures developed anti-life behavior fiirst their societies certainly prompts the causation of their cultures with such behavior. Then, let us ponder who influenced whom, that is an interesting question? It does forward the knowledge of the source and causation of the present global aggressive behavior. You ignore my mention of radiocarbon dating evidence, biblical and historical evidence why? Do you think Pythagoras, Homer, Herodotus, Aristotle, and the rest lied about what they saw? For what reason??

Again, consider the following evidence:
RELIGION
CUSTOMS
CULTURE
EYEWITNESES REPORTS
BIBLICAL SUPPORT
RADIOCARBON DATA
WHAT OUR ANCIENT ANCIENTS SAID THEMSELVES.

Sincerely, to simply ignore these evidences is idiotic, especially when there is no other evidence to challenge it.

bantu-kelani, i know my effort to communicate withe you may prove futile. that's cool........

I concur only engage in challenging discussions. Personally I only search intellectual challenges. The goal for me, in discussing with the members of this board is forwarding and seeking the TRUTH. If the exercise of discussing with me is futile to you, then do not waste your precious energy and time because that is not the path of truth seeking.

Bantu: I did provide you information from a book, I will admit that the book was published in 1926, but it was a book by a Black Woman who I feel that many of her viewpoints are backed with evidence. Not as much evidence as say Introduction to African Civilizations by John Jackson, but enough evidence for me to use it to make a point I was making. I will say that Im sorry for calling you racist, because I do not even know you apart from what you have posted. Anthony B has a song with the chorus "wise man keep it a still tounge, no talk too much", well Im still Developing the wisdom from that hook. I will say again that my WHOLE purpose of posting, was to combat this theory that ALL White people are evil. Maybe I interpretated it in a misinformed sense, but as for me I believe statements like  "the anti-life behavior of white people" are racist statements.  

What is the name of the alluded author? Who published the text? Are these accounts by a nameless author confirmed by what other historical, anthropological, archeological study?? And lets not make pretend that anyone can't go out and find some meager study on just about any subject, with any angle, that anyone can imagine. Your approach to topics is very unacademic in nature and you utilize emotionally charged rhetoric with little substance. You gauge to teach me feeble history? You have no chance in doing that. I'm not ignorant  not a fool either.

A statement like that is Generalization motivated by racism, and thus Hate.

Because you make a differentiation with the 'generalization' of white privilege that has been enjoyed by your people for several hundred years and made you be born in wealth off of your grandparents backs that caused my people to be born in poverty in 'generalization' as well. General statements are necessary to address the premise for white supremacy and Black oppression. I love to clearly demonstrate to you why your words are baseless and really biased. Read history, inspect the current domestic and international events...and learn something before you come here question conscious and educated Africans.

I just think that as Rasta people (Im still not exactly sure if most of the people on this forum are Ras)

I have told you before this Reasoning forum is the place where most posters opinions are all over the political and spiritual spectrum. While on the General board the majority of posters there are Rastafarian and/or Christians. I have also told you to consider posting there if you merely seek a Rastafarian perspective. Don't linger here if you are dull of hearing frank perspectives from all over the political and spiritual spectrum.

Of course One Love doest remove Justice.

You say it yourself! The one love escapist principle negates justice. Thus, are you the man Black people are supposed to believe?? Justice is human dearest possession and I know that you would do everything in your power to secure it. Nevertheless, it is your intention to deny it to Black people. You are foolish if you think that your One Love principle is going to destroy the ideals of fair and just Rights of conscious Black folks. The only true love, The One, the True Universal Love is greater and above to us as human beings. The One True Love is Ra, Sehkem, Chi, Brahman, Prana, Vodou, Spiritus, Ether, Anu, Allah, Jehovah, Great Spirit... all are its name. The GREAT SPIRIT we adore and worship created humans equal in every aspect, Black, white, yellow whatever we are. The Great Spirit is so loving, so merciful that it created us endowed with absolute freedom and Justice in the primeval times. However thousands of years later Caucasian peoples denied these fundamentals rights to the indigenous people of this planet. In doing so, they hurl insult to The All who made us to be in the fullness of ourselves! Thus, I do not hold any allusions about the intentions of the majority of white people. For you making comments full of false accusations of conscious Black characters it is easier than refining your own and that is okay. In the long run, it is you who will have to pay for your ignorance. As above, so below.

With that said I will gracefully bow out of this discussion because it does nothing for a Black woman to debate with people who will not admit one plus one equal two regardless how the equation is written. FIN.

Bantu Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2004, 04:59:21 PM »

You will find here mostly the perspectives of conscious Afrocentrists. I suggest you to post on forums dominated by white conservatives and liberal if you wish to see their perspectives. I myself often frequent their forums for the challenge to see if my theories are fair and can endure rational scrutiny. I do so and on more than one occasion I have found out that when challenged with rational and reasonable arguments white liberal and conservatives would rather give some lame reason, run and hide or incriminate than actually deal with the arguments being presented. This behavior has been displayed by 'hailiniemperor' and 'seshatasefekht7' after being challenged by the established facts I brought forth. We also have 'praxis' that is engaging in pompous dialogue with no substance. Perhaps it seems useless for us to engage in dialogue with them because what they have to say is at all times emotionally tainted.

I hope I do hear the perseptive of MOSTLY concsious African centered peoples....the reason I posed the question towards the European apologists(Praxis) is because it seems they are out numbering the African centered people(at least on this thread), which I didn't expect on a forum called Africa Speaks. I don't really want to talk to liberal/conservative  Europeans, I get enough of that on a daily basis...but it seems they are all over this site...Especially now that you called out a few names. I am generally new to this site and I haven't figured out yet what perspective all the posters are coming from. But I will learn eventually, thank you for the heads up...How many Africans are actually on this site as regular posters? It seems a lot of people are European and that is confusing me.(although some people, because of what they say are obviousely not African)  

seshatasefekht7,

I must agree with Bantu Kelani...your post didn't make much sense. The little bit I do understand I hope wasn't an attempt to blame African people by referring to the Isis paper's THEORY that Africans EITHER kicked out the albinos into Europe, or they had to move north because of lack of melanin and intolleance to the sun...She did propose BOTH as an option...and it is a THEORY not fact...a theory that Bantu Kelani and others have poked many holes in...

hailiniemperor,

I would think on Africa Speaks...you would be speaking to Africans.

out_of_Zion

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2004, 05:20:11 PM »

Daniel 2:44

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2004, 08:36:49 PM »

peace and hotep,

seshatasefekht7,

I must agree with Bantu Kelani...your post didn't make much sense. The little bit I do understand I hope wasn't an attempt to blame African people by referring to the Isis paper's THEORY that Africans EITHER kicked out the albinos into Europe, or they had to move north because of lack of melanin and intolleance to the sun...She did propose BOTH as an option...and it is a THEORY not fact...a theory that Bantu Kelani and others have poked many holes in...

author=Bantu_Kelani link=board=general;num=1076108324;start=40#41 date=02/10/04 at 09:04:32]

(cf. Past World, Atlas of Archeology - HarperCollis). I assume nothing I deal with historical facts based with radiocarbon dating evidence.

Oshun_Auset, so like welsing, bantu-kelani is a doctor?  

so how long must we wait for your radiocarbon data and may we presume that you produced it in your lab?

i am sorry but i have not witnessed  Bantu Kelani or others  poking  many holes in  drwelsing.  show us.   Lips Sealed 2

I myself often frequent their forums for the challenge to see if my theories are fair and can endure rational scrutiny. I do so and on more than one occasion I have found out that when challenged with rational and reasonable arguments white liberal and conservatives would rather give some lame reason, run and hide or incriminate than actually deal with the arguments being presented. This behavior has been displayed by 'hailiniemperor' and 'seshatasefekht7'

Sincerely I don't understand what you write most of the time. But that is beyond your concern.

You like your consort have said nothing substantial to disapprove the facts except that you don't like what I say. ………You ignore my mention of radiocarbon dating evidence, biblical and historical evidence why? Do you think Pythagoras, Homer, Herodotus, Aristotle, and the rest lied about what they saw? For what reason??

Again, consider the following evidence:
RELIGION
CUSTOMS
CULTURE
EYEWITNESES REPORTS
BIBLICAL SUPPORT
RADIOCARBON DATA
WHAT OUR ANCIENT ANCIENTS SAID THEMSELVES.

Sincerely, to simply ignore these evidences is idiotic, especially when there is no other evidence to challenge it.

bantu- kelani, yet you say

I have also told you to consider posting there if you merely seek a Rastafarian perspective. Don't linger here if you are dull of hearing frank perspectives from all over the political and spiritual spectrum.

With that said I will gracefully bow out of this discussion because it does nothing for a Black woman ( welsing is a black woman as well) to debate with people who will not admit one plus one equal two regardless how the equation is written. FIN.

Bantu Kelani.

RELIGION, CUSTOMS, CULTURE, EYEWITNESES REPORTS, BIBLICAL SUPPORT, RADIOCARBON DATA, and  
WHAT OUR ANCIENT ANCIENTS SAID THEMSELVES support welsing, just read her book... she draws on all of these

bantu-kelani , i am not 'white' , or liberal but most africans in amorica that i know are very conservative.

bantu-kelani, my consort? do you mean DR FRANCES CRESS WELSING OR CHANCELOR WILLIAMS author of -----the destruction of african civilization.

i do not think that Pythagoras, Homer, Herodotus, Aristotle, and the rest were present during the last epoch or 20000 years of the pleistocene. they are only recalling when they were theives in the temples. who wrote oedipus rex or the history of daneas and egyptus?

again, say drwelsing is a black woman that you are in conflict withe. Lips Sealed 2

by the way Oshun_Auset, wasn't ausar's body was thrown in the ocean.

freedomisahapislave
hailiniemperor

AfricaSpeaks.com

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2004, 10:24:16 PM »

Bantu I already provided you with the name of the Author. Go back to page 3 of this post and check yourself. I just got one question, and this goes to everyone. Do you believe that there is a whole Race of people that is evil and Anti-Life? And if you do how do you think these people can stop being evil and anti-life?
iyah360

Higher Reasoning

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2004, 08:34:47 AM »

Bantu I already provided you with the name of the Author. Go back to page 3 of this post and check yourself. I just got one question, and this goes to everyone. Do you believe that there is a whole Race of people that is evil and Anti-Life? And if you do how do you think these people can stop being evil and anti-life?

if I were a people, and saw what another group of people did to my people, continually, over time, I would eventually formulate a theory about this other group of people who was doing these things to my group of people. the theory would be based on the NEEDS of my people to survive based on previous experience with the other group of people. i am not going to wait to see if this other group of people eventually becomes better to my people, as historical evidence and experience has caused me to believe that if i wait, i may be destroyed . . . . .. i would then tend to develop a worldview that equated this group of people with negative forces

on your level . . . if a bully was continually beating you up, wouldn't YOU formulate a theory based on past experience which said "this bully is whack, he is mean as this is the behavior he has showed me constantly . . .so therefore I have come to a working conclusion that I do not want to associate with this bully as he brings nothing but negativity to my life."

the system of white supremacy has created white people into beneficiaries of bullies . . we can continue to deny this fact and get nowhere or face it and make some real progress. this is reality.

to one who much is given, MUCH IS REQUIRED. nothing in the overall cosmic balance is free . .. it is in white people's interest to overstand these natural laws, the law of MA-AT states that as a people, we as white people have a whole lotta waking up to do and responsiblity to take for our actions or the ALMIGHTY I gavel of justice is going to bring a verdict of guilty and no mercy.
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2004, 10:56:46 AM »

peace and hotep,
by the way Oshun_Auset, wasn't ausar's body was thrown in the ocean.

freedomisahapislave

Ausar's phalus was thrown into the Hapi(nile) river and a catfish ate it...and your point was?...

seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2004, 01:18:08 AM »

Peace and hotep,

From the beginning, Lips Sealed 2

Oshun_Auset began this topic with WHY did Eurpean/White people do this to the world? then stated that socialism says that racism was created as an excuse to exploit other peoples. Racism or ‘white’ supremacy is based on black or non ’white’ inferiority. The necessity for racism is a direct result of the nullification of black inferiority. Racism is the lie that necessity  made truth. If necessity is the mother of invention then it was very necessary in the 18th century for western intelligencia to debunk notions of black supremacy because of the overwhelming evidence of non ’white’ civilizations found globally. Actually racism was used to cover up the true origin of civilization. This is why I refer to racism as ‘ white’ pseudo-supremacy.

For a moment, I thought   Oshun_Auset  was on point or well centered but then I saw this in the original post…….

‘Do you go with the Isis Papers Keys to the Colours theory,  the  Ice Man Inheritance theory, or the socialist theory...what explains European/White people's global and historical hostility towards people with melanin?....If there are other theories out there please explain...(I know of a few more about genetic grafting and alien stuff, that I didn't want to go into because I think they are a little far fetched and reactionary,”

(compares the isis papers with alien stuff)
Followed by this…..

"The Isis papers" says...Albino's leaving/being kicked out of Africa, therefore having a inferiority complex because of the lack of melanin(being allergic to the sun is not natural or man's origional state of being and is also only a conditions suffered by the minority), and therefore, like a bully who feels bad about himself, subjugates others to feel better, and sets up a superirity system,to combat internal inferiority because of lack of melanin... Also removes the female principle in spirituality because of the "origional sin"/birth defect of albonism.”

The isis papers is summarized  by a layman who totally dismisses Dr. Frances Cress Welsing , an intelligent African amorican woman. I  won’t bother defiending bradleys’ ice man.

Next post ---gman disses welsing

Next post --c-spot_rasta who is predominantly Scottish

Next post---- Bantu_Kelani and a version of Welsings ‘neurochemical basis for evil’ as told by T.Owens Moore, M.D. which shows that Bantu kelani can accept some of welsing…….but she blames the spiritual imbalance of  ‘white’ on melanine deficiency

Just forget everything else that welsing brought forth.

Next gman states,  ‘Bantu-Kelani: I don't know enough about the science behind melanin to really comment on that theory,’
Bantu_Kelani respond with ‘Well I encourage you to do some research, for this information is universally known.’ she ends by saying, ‘Divide and conquer techniques are only used against the darker people throughout the world and throughtout history.’  

Next oshun auset says, ‘ It also was not the English who first colonized Africa...First it was the Arabs, then the first European powers were the Portuguese...and like Bantu Kelani stated so eliquently,’

oshun , the hyksos was the first indo-europeans to colonize Africa

next cspot spouts

next Bantu_Kelani states I thought I have given you a logical explanation why white peoples partake in continuous anti-life behavior. It seems that I have done so ambiguously, so I am going to rephrase simpler if I can.

Bantu_Kelani actually used a portion of dr francess welsings THEORY(as told by  T.Owens Moore M.D.)  to undermine welsing

Next seshatasefekht post ‘destiny’

Next Bantu_Kelani states ‘it is imperative white Africanists learn the truth of history and abandons biased old programmed beliefs if they wish to bring themselves into harmony with the social and political issues of the African people. This imperative is also valid for Black folks who are asleep and dreaming in western worlds. ‘

Next  hailiniemperor  states ‘But it is my belief that Black Man and Woman were the first people of the earth, and that they existed for many years before white people. I am not trying to say that I believe that Black Man and Woman were the first people to kill someone. What I am saying is that the Anti-Life behavior originated with the first person that did kill someone.’

Next cspot rasta spouts

Next Bantu_Kelani attacks hailiniemperor with ‘On what basis do you declare that cultural genocide originates from the indigenous people of this planet? Can you refer me to an authentic record that confirm your statement? Or do you base this uninformed declaration from your ego defense system?’

The Egyptian people killed people who reminded them of seth. Red or ruddy people.

Next rootsie ended with ‘The Europeans were cut off from their African ancestry. They were like orphans, without a sense of their own roots. When Christian ideology came along, they built a world-view based on their own feeling of bereavment and lostness. They used material gain to compensate for their deep insecurity.  I don't think there is necessarily any one answer to this question. This is how I have been seeing it lately.’

Next kristine concurred with rootsis
Next seshatasefekht points to

the isis (yssis) papers......the keys to the colors.
by DR. FRANCES CRESS WELSING.

chapter 2: the origene of alienation, anxiety and narcissism

next Bantu_kelani lashes out at Kristine with ‘Denial and repudiation stem form the resistance to evolve to holiness.’

Next seshatasefekht with  more reasoning

Next hailiniemperor with more reasoning

Next praxis says   ‘ One particular race (White folks) did excel at the practice of slavery, but this had nothing to do with their skin color, melanin levels, or inherent wickedness. It was simply a terrible juxtaposition of developmental processes; psychological immaturity (retardation) with burgeoning technological sophistication’

Bantu_kelani says still  ‘nO ancient records show information that black Africans caused genocide, disease, famine and degradation to other peoples before the invasions of the Europeans and the sand people of the desert .’

Then she writes  ‘ There is no doubt in my mind the counterfeit historical and anthropological ideas and theories of European scholars are intended so the White Establishment continues its exploitation and oppression of Black Africans. Despite these well-known DISTORTIONS the whites so-called Africanists have the audacity to uphold these lies on Black forums. When conscious and educated Black folks relate the TRUTH, that has nothing to do with white racism, it is simply relating REALITY! I have come to the realization that most Caucasians know exactly what's going on. When they come to Black forums faking like they are one of us only to support lies and propaganda, I understand they are not interested in the TRUTH. They only want to refute the savage behavior so common in their nature. Poor souls.’

Next Bantu_kelani
Next oshun_auset

Next more tag-teaming along with  tyehimba, iyah360 and the thought police Lips Sealed 2

freedomisahapislave
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2004, 10:44:53 AM »

I should have been more specific...The Arabs were the first SUCCESSFUL colonizers of Africa...the Hyksos did colonize, but they also got kicked out of KMT...(the rearranged and perverted story of the Exodus)

You gave an interesting brief of what has been going on on this thread...but I'm not really clear on your opninion...I was asking opinions on the different theories, because all of them have some validity to me...Are you leaning towards a combination of the socialist and Isis Papers theories?(that is what I think you were saying)

By the way I didn't "compare" the Isis Papers with "alien stuff"...I specifically left out the alien theory and only metioned the Isis Papers, Ice Man Inheritance, and Socialist theories in detail for comparison...They are all THEORIES none the less....

iyah360

Higher Reasoning

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2004, 11:10:04 AM »

Just as a side note . . . per the mention of the Exodus story . . . not to distract from the main thrust of this thread . . .

The Exodus story is one of the oldest stories in Africa . . . the Bushman have it as well.

I think the Exodus story was co-opted by those outside Africa(just as all mythology and religion was), turned into a historical event and today justifies some chosen people bullsh*.
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2004, 06:51:54 PM »

peace and hotep,

oshun_auset, there is only one theory detailed in Dr. Frances Cress Welsings' "the isis papers: the keys to the colors". chapter I is called the cress theory of color-confrontation and racism(white supremacy): a psychogenetic theory and world outlook.

all of the other 24 chapters are comparative analysis based solely on factual studies.

i stand on the premise that we all victims and life on earth is a very traumatic event.  i know that the whole world has been traumatized. no ones are actually at fault. i was once told that we live in a continuing continuum and we have come a long way. ridding the world of arrogance, ignorance and stubbornness should be our only concerns. the world needs reparation. Lips Sealed 2

freedomisahapislave
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: