Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:26:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 190 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  WORLD HOT SPOTS
| |-+  Around the World (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Weather: Friend or Foe?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Weather: Friend or Foe?  (Read 6573 times)
siger

« on: June 23, 2006, 11:08:33 AM »

The State of North Korea refutes international concerns and goes ahead to pirsue nuclear capability.
This draws on a war of words and heightens fragile relations.

North Korea remains stubborn. It fuels a few test ballistic-missiles in the north-east region, with the ability to reach Alaska.

Tensions strain incredibly, though the media remains focused on the less pressing issue of Iran.
(One wonders why, by the way!)

Suddenly, the Test is put off. An unprecedented storm rages in the region, and broadcasts show it will prevail for a few days.
North Korea has lost its element of surprise, and the staus-quo is held.

A Lay-man's guess.
The victor of the day, the weather. And yet one wonders, could he not have played to the tunes of another architect.
It is not common knowledge that U.S and Russia possess Tesla technology, which gives them the ability to manipulate the weather.
Granted, there's a treaty somewhere on the U.N shelves, about what they can or cannot do with it.
But we all know technological advantages of this sort have a knack of being options in such situations. Let's call it intuition, or an itch to show off my hot girl!
Both countries, i believe, would have reason to unknowingly throw the switch. Security concerns today might provide some weight.

But what happens tomorrow, when imperialistic concerns outweigh more mundane issues.
Shall we not have fed the devil our hands?
Is it wise to play with these things?
Or i'm I seeing smoke where there's no fire?

We look neither left nor right, but forward.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: