Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:03:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25912 Posts in 9968 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 617 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Michael Jackson pedophile?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Michael Jackson pedophile?  (Read 13826 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« on: November 21, 2003, 08:04:34 AM »

Michael Jackson got arrested again obviously due to the fact of overwhelming evidence to show his guilt. This case I'm sure will be even stronger than the one back in 1993. This current investigation has been going on since March of this year. It started when the child told his therapist that Michael Jackson has been molesting him. Therapists by law, required to tell law enforcements did so. The police investigating the matter since March of this year, now felt they had enough evidence to prove his guilt. And for now seems to getting the full cooperation of the victim. He is one strange individual thougth...check out the makeup. I can't believe the metamorphosis he has made from childhood!

Bantu-Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Poetic_Princess

I am nothing with out my soul

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 09:04:20 AM »

Really  I dont see Micheal Jackson as a pedophile really and truly I see him as a man who others in the world just can't understand and will always take his actions out of context im not saying he didn't molest the kid or not but base on the documentary Michael did I came to the conclusion that he is a kid inside in reference to he never having much of a child hood and that's why he has the place called NeverLand cause he sees him self as Peter Pan.. He may seem strange to some, other may think he is a pedophile but who are they to judge
   Due to this case that is going on now it cause one to wonder why everytime Michael brings out a new album, a molestion case is brought against him and it is slashed all over the papers but the media never post the good he does always the negative that comes up against him about some kid and his parents trying to get money from a rich black man, and why did they take so long to get evidence on this and it is very strange if you look at it closely as soon as he does a  act or project rumors arise
Honestly, it just seems to be more part of racism to me on the media part as how they were blasting his name yesterday and saying all negative about him, once it is a black man whether celebrity or average male who has done or charged with a crime it will always get the full coverage from the media and the attention examples of OJ Simpson, Kobe Bryant just to name a few

Guess we will just have to wait and see what the courts decide.

Blessings

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality.
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 09:28:01 AM »

Well it is clear that Michael Jackson has become the latest addition to the U.S. arsenal of Weapons of Mass Distraction.

Hundreds of thousands of people in London were protesting against Bush, and the organized mainstream media wanted to play that down. There were other blasts in Turkey that killed around 27 persons, further demonstrating the folly in Bush's War on illusive unidentifiable 'objects'. There were several Blasts in Iraq as the resistance to the U.S. occupation seemed to be getting better organized.

These news items further exposed the U.S. crusade for the foolish exercise it is. It is not surprising to find the U.S. mainstream media choosing to make this MJ issue their lead story.

--Ayinde
iyah360

Higher Reasoning

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2003, 11:18:06 AM »

Ronald likes kids too:

Ras Mandingo

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2003, 12:16:27 PM »

Well it is clear that Michael Jackson has become the latest addition to the U.S. arsenal of Weapons of Mass Distraction.

I like this one. Give thanks Ayinde, Weapons of Mass Distraction. They are experts in doing it. I listen that some US tvs were for hours broadcasting images of airplanes landing trying to find wich one was the Jackson's private plane, giving wrong informations and apolçogizing later on for that. And is incredible to know that people would stay for hours following this. really there's a lot of people out there with nothing to do. They should get a life.

Mandingo.

Haile,
Wisdom, Knowledge, Strenght & Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 01:26:15 PM »

Really  I dont see Micheal Jackson as a pedophile really and truly I see him as a man who others in the world just can't understand and will always take his actions out of context im not saying he didn't molest the kid or not but base on the documentary Michael did I came to the conclusion that he is a kid inside in reference to he never having much of a child hood and that's why he has the place called NeverLand cause he sees him self as Peter Pan.. He may seem strange to some, other may think he is a pedophile but who are they to judge
   Due to this case that is going on now it cause one to wonder why everytime Michael brings out a new album, a molestion case is brought against him and it is slashed all over the papers but the media never post the good he does always the negative that comes up against him about some kid and his parents trying to get money from a rich black man, and why did they take so long to get evidence on this and it is very strange if you look at it closely as soon as he does a  act or project rumors arise
Honestly, it just seems to be more part of racism to me on the media part as how they were blasting his name yesterday and saying all negative about him, once it is a black man whether celebrity or average male who has done or charged with a crime it will always get the full coverage from the media and the attention examples of OJ Simpson, Kobe Bryant just to name a few

Guess we will just have to wait and see what the courts decide.

Blessings

I don't know what to think until the verdict is proven beyond a doubt that he is guilty as charged. He is so weird which is why people are so apt to believe he is pedophile. But WHY  would someone normal admit he likes little boys in his bed on public television?? That's the sign of someone wacko and clueless. He reminds me of an insecure little boy in a mans body. I mean look at him in the mug shot. He looks horrible and yet, I wonder if he even realizes it. He really needs help.

Hundreds of thousands of people in London were protesting against Bush, and the organized mainstream media wanted to play that down. There were other blasts in Turkey that killed around 27 persons, further demonstrating the folly in Bush's War on illusive unidentifiable 'objects'. There were several Blasts in Iraq as the resistance to the U.S. occupation seemed to be getting better organized.

These news items further exposed the U.S. crusade for the foolish exercise it is. It is not surprising to find the U.S. mainstream media choosing to make this MJ issue their lead story.

--Ayinde

Yes there could be evidence or it could be to divert the public's attention from what is really important to gossip about Michael Jackson, which we all love so much, don't we? You can tell it's a publicity stunt. If something good were happening to him (or anybody else for that matter) No one would pay any attention.... misery Loves Company.

Bantu-Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
leslie

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2003, 10:08:29 AM »

wacko jacko...sad case of a millionaire with low self esteem
i think he's guilty...and nuff respect to the poetic princess but the guy is not 'black'...he's very much white to me...bless!
Ras_Kwame

Roots

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 03:35:45 AM »

Even after his acquittal, Micheal Jackson still won't be left alone in peace. Why? Wacko Jacko has done it all. And he has  given alot to the world too. More than that red-neck they called the 'king' of Rock ever did.

He's made the lily-white 'innocent' girls go wilder than Evils ever did, sang and dance better than Evils ever did. So why isn't he hailed as ''The King of Pop, Rock and Soul'' as he should? Or they are waiting for him to die first? Or more importantly that title is exclusively retained for a man with the 'over-superior' U-ropean descent?

His only disqualification from earning that 'crown' seemed to be the fact that he is Afrikan---which wasn't good enough. Micheal did with his money what we knew all along, by literally turning 'U-ropean', and making babies that also turned out 'white' in just one generation. And he even went as far as get accused of commiting the crime almost exclusively commited by rich whitemen---peadohpilia. How more 'white' could he get?

They loved Micheal very much when it was looking like he was only self-hating his Afrikaness, and wanted to be like them---and they lift him higher and higher, to scorn us. But when they realized that he was intelligent and was playing excellent mind-games with them as well, by showing themsleves to them in his own image, the game was over. It stopped been funny to them.

Whatever my opinion of him, I greatly respect Micheal very much. And  it is not just because the world might have to wait another thousands of years for a star with his genius to be born again, but because he is trying to display what most of this self-righteous crucifers have long lost---love.

Micheal has shown the world in his own way that the Afrikan can pass off as an U-ropean in one generation. And have offsprings that would have the most hardcore white supremacist belief that there isn't one drop of Afrikan blood in them. Can any U-ropean-man do the same in one generation---even with all the genetic-enginering?  People don't know whether he is a man, woman, child, adult, homosexual, heterosexual, visionary, mentally-demented...you name it. People don't like it when you confuse them. They are all in a box so they want you to also be in a box.

What race would people who only identify themsleves in racial terms put him into now? U-ropean? Afrikan? Does he techincally qualify to be placed in any of this racial box, or any other ones?

The only box he fits into now is the box we should all fit ourselves into....the human box! And there is enough room in that box to accomodate all of humanity---including the 'misfits' and 'weridos'.

Peace N Love
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 05:00:21 AM »

Hotep brothers and sister

But why does he like little boys and girls so much? To me a little boy/girl is just a person, who you suppose to discipline and teach to prepare him/her for her life as a human being, I don’t find them cute or annoying there just children they will grow up eventually.

I shocked when mother dress up their daughter/sons and when people say she/he is so cute it makes me want to call them idiots.

Michael Jackson is a puppet just like 50cent and other role models who are being used to manipulate children and adults to live in a fantasy world.  

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: