Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:22:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 360 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  A statement
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A statement  (Read 9711 times)
Alex

Roots

« on: May 20, 2005, 02:18:04 AM »

After studying RASTAFARI, and black movement for some time. Im doing it for myself, for i want only the TRUTH. And the truth for me is to look at ABYSSINIA, and the rest of Afrika, As the true EDEN, and the birthplace of all mankind.
And what i stepped to is, if a white man believes that selassie is divine, And he reads and take the knowledge, the wisdom, the culture of Rastafari. Then how couldnt he be a rasta? Rastafari want equal rights and justice, And if white people couldnt be a rasta, and spiritually think like a rasta, then how could there ever be JUSTICE & EQUALITY? Black themself cant create it whitout, for white people to realizing what most white rasta have realized, that they should look at africa,and then respect and treat black people, as if they where they great great ansicters. wich they are. For me when i look at a african people, i see the beuty in it, that this is the ORIGINAL MAN. And i am just like a piece from them, that was bleach due the weakness of the sunshine.
But then again,i think it is not important WHAT you ARE the important is WHO you ARE, As long as its VITAL. IF a white man respect africans and pass it on, by music, by poets. Then how bad would that look in a creators eyes. A man cant teach others that he knows the truth, and then telling some people that they cant know the truth. For a white man the TRUTHS hurts, it hurts, and most white people IGNORE the truth, but if there are ppl that want the TRUTH, they should be accepted. If not. Then the man who is telling that he knows the truth, is not practising what he is teaching. Because the truth does not say that only one people can now and practise the truth. Even if the truth is BLACK, White can come in. What is black whhitout white?? there is no light. okey thats metaphoric, but people understand?
I am not in anyway saying that it HURTS more form a white man, because it doesnt, For black people it HURTS even more, but that is not my point, if you havent stepped in Another mans shoes you cant tell him what do be or what to think. As long as he doesnt do anything wrong.
Im not saying im right in every point, but this is what i think.
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 06:03:03 AM »

Hotep

I respect anyone who is living or trying to live a balanced life. As long as you respect the laws that nature gives to us then you have all my blessing, one of them is do not mix your seeds.

There is nothing wrong with whites following a Nubian way life our ways of life honours nature and that is what every living thing on earth is supposed to be doing.

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Tyehimba

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 07:39:27 AM »

There are a number of article on this site that can give u a better understanding of these issues:

No Colorless Rasta Movement

White Supremacy in Black Movements

Light-skin privilege is an unspoken rule

The Moral Degradation of White Privilege

White Rastas and Unconscious Racism
Righteous

Roots

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 10:06:16 AM »

in reponse to JEMBA's post

i'd like to know what you meant By "live by nature laws and one of them is dont mix your seeds"? what is the reasoning behind this, i would value your elaboration.

Thankyou

JAH BLESS
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 07:04:54 AM »

Dogs and cats don’t have babies NATURAL LAW we are different species in spirit and in the flesh.

Europeans who live with Nubians tend to breed with them to>>>>>then they become my enemies who.

The most high designed the Europeans to be the way they are for a reason and it would be disrespectful to him/her if a person broke his/her laws, that’s way we never lived together a very long time ago.

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: