Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:42:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 360 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  House Negros and Field Negros "The Difference"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: House Negros and Field Negros "The Difference"  (Read 6499 times)
amenrahh

« on: April 29, 2006, 08:38:25 AM »

This post is not for fake Africans i.e. pretenders. I mean those who have never, and plan to never ever leave the Master's house which is today called U.S.A. or America. How can you call yourself Afrikan, know the true history, and want to stay in America???
To all my Field Negros (listen to "Message to the Grassroots by Malcolm X to understand) out there who are seriously planning their escape from the mind control of the U.S.A. I say Jambo and Karibu sana from East Africa.  East Africa is the orginal beginning of our people's kidnaping& enslavement, not Ghana.  I have lived here for nine years now, and I never want to go back to the U.S.A. They will have too kidnapped me AGAIN.  I am here to bear witness of the many lies and coverups about Afrika are just that. "LIES!" There is no AIDS!, and there are very few sarving people!! Its all lies and I can prove it! (but not to house negros, its a waste of time)  Get wisdom get understanding! You must know what our anestors meant when they said "Seek the truth and the truth will set you free!"  Make a plan and MOVE! from that place, and come see for yourself!   If your mind is saying "Not right now!" DON'T Listen to it!  Make everyday to be an "I'm getting ready to Leave" day!   Come home now! Before you have children!!!! If you have children in America, you will have to have that talk with them one day, or maybe you will avoid it!  But some of you know the talk i mean. That talk to let your child know that you failed, and that they too are now part of a minority class which is at the bottom of the American rankings on almost every level.  Have your children at home in the motherland.  There they will never know racism, or be called a minority. Over four hundred years and we are still struggling to be accepted. Your children "if born or rasied in Afrika" will automatically be 100% accepted" They will have a greater chance to be Kings once again!  They came from Kings, yet you have to tell them that they are part of an underclass in a White Surpremacy ruled world.  Do you see the problem??  COME HOME!  LEAVE AMERICA, AND STOP CALLING YOURSELF BLACK AMERICANS!  YOU ARE AFRIKAN!  BE PROUD! Dont let them take that away from you too man...  Astante sana (thanks)  when you come call me I will be here waiting.  Amen Rahh  254-722-907329  /Oh yes I wrote a book about how to come and live in Africa. let me know if you would like a copy.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 04:42:13 PM »

king james slaves aka black christians,rasta christians, all those that follows indo european religions,
are house negros Two Thumbs and even those who follow pan arabanism, field negros and house negroes alike,aka islam.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: