Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:51:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 466 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Just Questions??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Just Questions??  (Read 8894 times)
RainMan

RastafariSpeaks .com

« on: October 23, 2003, 05:37:32 PM »

1.  While there be a Bible created about the true African race; the origin, the Messiahs, and so forth?

2.  I can see a lot of tanning going on and lot of evolution occurring. For instance, I once heard that the Sun is getting hotter, emanating ultraviolet radiation rays, and that things are moving into a higher frequency of light.  My question is this: Are all Races returning to their original color, black?

The True Reigning of Man-I Call You Forth
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 08:37:13 AM »

The functional role for melanin lies beyond skin pigmentation, 90% of melanin resides within our brain! Aside from being the pigment on the external surface of the body and being human's only true protection from the natural rays of the sun, it also possesses the unique ability to absorb various energy sources and convert them into re-usable energy. Melanin is high forms of vibration-sophisticated psychochemical akin to computer engines that can absorb and process high rates of vibrations. Today, we can see how our ancestors in Alkebu-lan (the indigenous people of this planet) have been able to reuse these energies in the past for the benefit of man in the expression of advanced civilizations.

Unification is mystically profound, for it is a primitive mode of expression of the rainbow Serpent Jah, Ku, Ra, Ch'i, Prana, Vodou, Spiritus, Ether, etc (Great Spirit). With the appropriate stimulation, motivation, support and guidance you can stimulate the melanin in your brain (neuromelanin) to increase remarkable mental and spiritual vibrations and retrieve all harmonics in the Universe.

Bantu-Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Scott_La_Rock

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 02:09:57 PM »

Hello I am new here Smiley, Blessings to all. First let me state that i am not rasta but feel drawn to rasta and i have a thirst to learn more. Quick questions. what do you all feel about revelations from the bible and the end of the world  as we know it? do you all feel that we are living in that time? I am on a spiritual journey and your comments i am thankful for. Love to all. Scott

"The earth and myself are of one mind. " Chief Joseph
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2003, 09:16:36 PM »

Welcome to the board Scott_La_Rock. To my understanding the bible is merely a manuscript copied and recopied by scribes who not only made errors in letters and words, but permitted themselves to introduce corruption beyond recognition.

In distorted symbolism the bible declares however that, there is no end to the ethereal soul or world, the mortality of the body itself achieves death unlike the spirit. Death though it destroys form, can never destroy 'life', which continually renews itself.

Bantu-Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: