Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:02:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 414 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Requiem for a big man
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Requiem for a big man  (Read 5710 times)
BenjahminII

Roots

« on: February 24, 2004, 06:13:10 PM »

RASTAFARI Greetings to one and all !!
I have just today recieved the message , that one of the strongest and most respectable Brethren of I n I has passed recently.........Ras Xylon....known also as " Lidj incorporated".
Through I 3 Years stay ina Zion ( Ithiopia) I have met this Brethren during the last year while I and I Queen was putting up a house and yard there.......and I will never know a stronger and more true Brethren than him.
I beg for all of I n I to send him Blessings and a good farewell
I n I will see him again.....but for right now his work is done.
I have registered here simply for the ONE cause....to give this man respect......and to beg all Idren to do so just the same.
He has gone.....and he is there still....and he has done so much for the Movement........I simply bow I crown before this man.
Please do the same....The I man simply deserves it. I know him well....and he has left....JAH may keep him well...as his Soul is of JAH.
I sorrow is great....and I Joy for him fullfilling his works is big just the same...............join up to pray for a good Man !!
RASTAFARI
Benjahmin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: