Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:40:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  Love or Hate what do we do?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Love or Hate what do we do?  (Read 38396 times)
hailiniemperor

AfricaSpeaks.com

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2004, 11:45:57 PM »

Thank you for your reasoning Oshun. I agree that there is a time and place for every action. Thank you for the info about the disciples carrying swords, I had never heard that before.
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2004, 06:00:23 AM »

When the Roman soldiers came to pick up Yeshua, one of the disciples chopped the ear off of one of them, according to the Bible (Yeshua supposedly healed the ear afterwards).
The disciples were some thugs basically- not in the negative sense, in 2Pac's sense. Some roughnecks.
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2004, 01:00:17 PM »

When the Roman soldiers came to pick up Yeshua, one of the disciples chopped the ear off of one of them, according to the Bible (Yeshua supposedly healed the ear afterwards).
The disciples were some thugs basically- not in the negative sense, in 2Pac's sense. Some roughnecks.

Thugs would be understood as a good description of the desciples for the youth...some of the older qeneration may prefer the terms warriors or revolutionaries...just a thought....but you had a good metaphor for the youth.

Forward to a united Africa!
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2004, 01:05:03 PM »

Thank you for your reasoning Oshun. I agree that there is a time and place for every action. Thank you for the info about the disciples carrying swords, I had never heard that before.

No problem, that's what we're all here for right?

Forward to a united Africa!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: