Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:59:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  WHO TELL AMERICA THEY SAVING BAGHDAD?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: WHO TELL AMERICA THEY SAVING BAGHDAD?  (Read 24046 times)
sisMenenI

physical distance cannot be a barrier to love.

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2004, 11:02:06 PM »

Well to throw all this reasoning on Saddam and the current state of Iraq to a next place... why is there so much proof that Saddam and the Bush family have been buddies disguised as enemies for years? And what intentions does Bush have with Iraq anyway? Afghanistan? Haiti? ... It goes much much deeper than what the massive is fed through the TV and even most internet sites...
Be careful and stay aware in this time..

Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is a simple way of life, pure and original as was given by the most high. Spirituality is a network linking us to the most high, the universe and eachother
douglarasta

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2004, 11:32:14 PM »

I am a Realist! Angry... Huh well ppl always keep saying 'stay aware in this time..' How do we stay aware when everything the media feeds us is entirely propoganda? I have so many arguements for Bush against Bush/ for Saddam against Saddam....my roommates for one R Bush followers to the max...maybe it has something to do with their race...who knows but all i have realised is that whenever individuals hold a strong view they WILL find any means possible to solidify their statement...what ah mess we live in..steups...as far as I can tell...how do we know that 'democratic' socities are the best form of life?....how do we know that a communist society did not just need a little develoment to reach perfection?...do not get me wrong i am but a seed that needs nourishment to grow..so do not think that my view is for one or the other...all i could bodly say is the AT PRESENT the ppl of Iraq R suffering TREMDOUSLY...and due to this fact I cannot believe that their invasion was by mere coincidence..everything that is supposed to happen will happen..it was written B4 our time and we just have to let the prophesy fulfill its course. :-/....PS once again I have found a qoute that enlightened me this week just wanted to share it with my fellow brothers and sisters......I OUT!!!

Knowledge is NOT a destination it IS a journey

Cogito Ergo Sum...I think, therefore I AM!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: