Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:25:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 100 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Books & Reviews (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  The Isis Papers - The Keys to the Colors
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Isis Papers - The Keys to the Colors  (Read 10230 times)
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« on: March 21, 2004, 07:31:36 PM »

Isis (Yssis) Papers: The Keys to the Color by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

Thanks for the chance to learn on this board.

This work by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing is mighty. I see this work mentioned often on this board and after reading it I can see why. Its heavy and raw and insightful into what she calls the white supremacy system/racism.

Her theory about whites being albino outcasts from Africa is makes sense, but is that true. Either way the view that a the white minority race is waging war against the non-white global majority sheds light on the poor conditions non-white peoples are experiencing in all areas of American life. And the mighty challenge non-white peoples face to break the holds of the system.

Even if the grounds of Welsing's theory is not historically accurate, for those who don't see the present reality clearly this work assists in bringing reality more into focus.

Kebo

Isis (Yssis) Papers: The Keys to the Color by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

African justice - white redemption
Rootsie

Rootsie.com

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 12:21:02 PM »

It is cool to see people doing their own research rather than depending on the words of others.
Keep sharing your reading with us.

Rootsie
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 02:41:40 PM »

Since I am speaking ot a fellow reader of the book....Has it just been my experience...or after reading this book, is it almost impossible to look at a sports event the same way? Everywhere I look I see phalic symbols, and I read that book about 5 years ago! LOL

Forward to a united Africa!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: