Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:24:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  US pledge of allegiance
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: US pledge of allegiance  (Read 5935 times)
Ras_Legacy

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« on: March 31, 2004, 10:56:29 AM »

I pledge allegiance
(I, a single unit,seperate and apart from everyone else, knowingly and happily cut off from my bredren, promise to stay loyal to, submissively obey, and honor)
to the flag
(to a material possession, a piece of cloth)
and to the united states of america
(to a nation that has killed, starved, and stolen from InI and I-cousins, the Native Americans, a nation that took pride in its "peculiar institution" which held InI in bondage for centuries, a nation that keeps InI in constant economic slavery...)
and to the republic for which it stands
(a republic that represents only the opinions of the moneyed white, who can contribute to the corruption and Babylon privileges monitarily)
one nation under god
(a strange god indeed...one who looks favorably upon the corruption, greed, hatred, arrogance, and promiscuity represented in this nation)
with liberty and justice for all
(with liberty and justice for those who buy into the Babylon shitstem and are willing to kill their bredda-man for personal interests...liberty? i don't know anyone with this in this country...)

InI I hang on in there....InI I no leggo!!!! (So JAH Seh)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: