Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:36:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 77 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Health and Livity (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  US acts on drug suicide warning
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: US acts on drug suicide warning  (Read 14894 times)
Ayinde
Ayinde

« on: March 25, 2004, 12:17:41 PM »

US acts on drug suicide warning
Prozac, Seroxat and other commonly used antidepressants of the same class must carry warnings that children and adults might become suicidal while taking them, the American drug regulator said yesterday, increasing the pressure on the UK to act.
Related News
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 04:12:38 PM »

I heard about this on the news...An antidepressants that makes you suicidal...how pathetically ironic!

Forward to a united Africa!
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 05:38:18 PM »

As an anxiety/depression sufferer its easy to go down the road of taking prescription drugs. The search for natural alternative prescription drugs is harder. Does anyone have information on alternatives, such as herbs which help with anxiety and depression? A couple I've found are St. John's wort and recently I heard about Kava Kava.

Kebo

African justice - white redemption
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 06:00:28 PM »

The Depression continues because they don't deal with the root cause of depressing themselves. Without dealing with root causes many just channel the depression into more destructive behaviors. They can start by examining the many bogus ideas they have about themselves and adopting a healthier lifestyle.

Kebo,

If you are presently having depression related issues then you can consider some things. Some of this you may already be doing but I will just give some. You are already learning more about who you are in this world so try not eating meat, dairy products, caffeine, and most important hold up on the Marijuana for about a month or two and see how you feel. I am just recommending that you try this to go along with the type of things you are researching.
emmanuel

Roots

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2004, 06:50:00 PM »

Kebo !

In my personal experience of years gone by, I have proven to I-self that '' ITAL IS TRUELY VITAL ''

This is not just a phrase, SEEN !!

Then years later, I was in the healthier situation to adjust back to '' normality '' what ever this ment for I.

Guidance dread !!

Black to Black in Unity
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 02:38:59 PM »

Thanks to Ayinde and Emmanuel for looking out for a brother.

I'll look further into your recommendations.

Kebo

African justice - white redemption
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: