Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:58:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 100 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Young Adults
| | |-+  Celebrate Child Month
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Celebrate Child Month  (Read 12369 times)
Poetic_Princess

I am nothing with out my soul

« on: May 12, 2004, 10:23:02 PM »

In this month I devote to Celebrate the fruits and generations to take on the world when the time comes = Our Children.No matter age,colour,race,gender,small,or big our children is the most precious resource and always will be.There is no greater joy in life of a birth of a newborn baby, a child having a roof over they head and the love beyond control.
A child gives unconditional love and that warms the coldest heart, those bright eyes looking to you for guidance,care,tales of life,understanding all those signs coming from eyes so bright and sharp.It burns my heart to see how many children get neglected and abuse in all ways  and i honour those persons who take on this hurt children and tend to them and secure them with love but admist this I honor Children near and far and not being a full adult as yet myself I honour Everyone cause we all are children in Jah's Eyes.Bless

A bundle of joy brought into this world

A smile to warm any heart

Innocence of a child

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality.
emmanuel

Roots

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 04:11:05 AM »

I tried to copy this picture in a smaller format
Did'nt work; so here you go.

Black to Black in Unity
Poetic_Princess

I am nothing with out my soul

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 08:27:24 PM »

Bless Emmanuel Thanks so much for that wonderful picture.A warm smile is a Joy to another's heart.

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: