Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:31:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 28 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Arts & Music (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Midnite was so nice!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Midnite was so nice!  (Read 10745 times)
NB

Roots

« on: June 23, 2004, 11:10:47 AM »

Last week I went to see a Midnite concert for the first time, and I'm still high from the moment.  Manhattan is a great place for a reggae concert, but the people turning out for Midnite made Manhattan out of this world for the moment it lasted.  Just want to encourage people to check out and support what lyrically is one of the most impressive things I've ever experienced from the reggae universe.  Bless Midnite
Selam, NB
iyah360

Higher Reasoning

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 11:40:59 AM »

Last week I went to see a Midnite concert for the first time, and I'm still high from the moment.  Manhattan is a great place for a reggae concert, but the people turning out for Midnite made Manhattan out of this world for the moment it lasted.  Just want to encourage people to check out and support what lyrically is one of the most impressive things I've ever experienced from the reggae universe.  Bless Midnite
Selam, NB

Yes I. Saw them the night previous to the show at S.O.B.'s. They are trully one of a kind - like being at a service and in the classroom while they are performing. They are trully mystical. An over 3 hour set - no b.s., just straight serious revelation.
kimbaambesa

Roots

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 11:28:13 AM »

Yes nuff respect and blessings to my brethrens Midnite there just simply a sound by themselves.  If people dem haven't recognize yet ya bettah know these man dem ya is nuttin to be playing around wit.  So yes big up to all the artist dem from st.croix my home and especially Vaughn, Ronnie, and the entire midnite family for blessing us with rythmic itations.

Jah guide and protect all true rasta

Ras Kimba
Sis Najuwah

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 04:36:52 PM »

Greetings,

I agree, Midnite is spectacular and can't wait for them to come back home and nice up the place here in St. Croix.

Much Mur to the members
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: