Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:00:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  LOST IN TRANSLATION: VAIL OF LANGUEGE OVER TRUTH!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LOST IN TRANSLATION: VAIL OF LANGUEGE OVER TRUTH!  (Read 11377 times)
SIXTHBORN

Roots

« on: November 14, 2004, 10:00:05 AM »

UMIDST THIS THICK MIST OF CONFUSION RISING IN INI CULTURE AND WAY OF LIVITY WHAT CAN WE OR BE DONE TO CLEAR IT UP AND LIFT THE VAIL AS WAIT FOR HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY'S RETURN?  WELL ONE OF THE CORE ELEMENTS AND FACTORS STERRING UP THIS CONFUSION IS THE MISS-UNDERSTANDING OF THE MESSEGE OR THE WORD SPOKEN TO INI BY THE MOST HIGH AND BETWEEN INI: THE BARRIER COARSED BY LANGUAGE, THE WORDS USED IN COMMUNICATION THAT HELP US CREATE OR INTERPRIT THE PERCEPTION RELATED TO US BY ONOTHER.  THESE INCLUDE WORDS LIKE "GOD", "SPIRITUALITY", "KING", "PRIEST", "PROPHET" TO NAME JUST A FEW I SEE AS CRUCIAL IN THE DECODING OF JAH MESSEGE; OFCORSE IF YOU HAVE MORE DONT U HESITATE IN LETTING US KNOW OF THEM.  THESE ARE USED VERY COMMONLY IN INI MOVEMENT AND COARSE SO MUCH CONFUSION UMANGST INI, SO PLEASE CAN WE USE THIS FORUM TO CLEARIFY THESE WORDS SO WE CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND ONE N' ONES MESSEGES AND SEING THEIR PERCEPTIONS TO REACH A COMMON REALITY.
ONE OF THE WORDS I WOULD LIKE TO START IS "EVOLUTION".  THIS IS A WORD USED EVEN BY SOME OF INI AND THE NEW FOCUS OR CAMPAIGN BY THE ENEMY TO DERAIL INI MOVEMENT COZ WE BELIEVE IN "REVOLUTION" AND NOT EVOLUTION COZ WE KNOW THAT A WORD CARRIES IN AND TO IT MORE THAN JUST MEANING, IT ALSO REPRESENTS A CONCEPT; A CONCEPTION: A TOTAL WAY OF THINKING THAT LEADS AND GUIDES OUR WAY OF EXPRESION OR LIVITY IN THIS SENSE.
WE KNOW THAT EVOLUTION BEGINS BY SAYING AND EVEN STATING THAT MAN WAS CREATED BY A BIG BANG, THAT IS WE WERE CREATURES AS SMALL AS AMEBAI THAT DEVELOPED, NO, EVOLVED INTO HUMAN BEINGS.  NOW THAT IS ENOUGH TO PROVE MY POINT THAT THAT IS NOT IN LINE WITH OUR FAITH AND WAY OF LIFE COZ WE WERE FIRST CREATED "MAN AND WOMAN".  THAT DOESNT END THERE, IT ALSO GIVES DIRECTION AND GUIDENCE IN EXPRESSING OUR FAITH OR THIS CONCEPTION OR LIVITY AS IT CLAIMS THAT WE ARE BIENGS SO "SUPREME IN THOUGH AND CREATIVITY" THAT WE CAN EVEN CREATE OUR OUN REALITY WHICH WE SO STUPIDLY CALL "VIRTUAL REALITY" BUILD AS A RESULT OF "ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE" THAT WE EVEN DISREGAURDED THE CREATOR HIMSELF: HIS COMMANDMENTS, HIS WORD AND HIS INSTRUCTION AND WARNINGS THAT WE ARE NOW LOOKING TO SEEK LIFE AND A LIFE IN MARS OR IN SPACE FORGETTING THAT MAN OR HUMANITY WAS GIVEN EARTH AS ITS HOME.  THAT LEAD IN THIS CONFUSION WE ARE EXPERIENCING AS HUMANITY COZ WE LOST SIGHT OF THE SOURCE OF LIFE ITSELF - THE VERY LIFE WE SEEK AND PURSUE AS HUMANITY.  THIS COARSED THE MISS-INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE FROM CREATION TO ANNIALATION, REVELATION OR THE AMAGIDION: FORM HOW IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO WHEN IT WILL TAKE PLACE BU WHOM TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT REASON.  THIS IS THEN AIDED AND PROPAGATED AND FEULED BY "SCIENCE" THEIR MEANING OR INTEPRETATION OF THE WORD THAT GAVE BIRTH TO CELL PHONES, COMPUTERS, IN-HOUSE TAPS, TIOLETS,ELECTRICITY AND SO FORTH, ALL IN THE NAME OF "CONVENIENCE" THE VERY SAME STRATEGY THEY USED TO CONQOUR AFRILA - WATCH THE MOVIE "SHAKE ZULU" ONE OF THE BRITS GENERALS ADMITS IT.  THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIER VERSION OF SCIENCE, TO GIVE US A START THAT HAS NO END, AS IN THE WAY THEY RUN AND DO THEIR LIVES: THE "SYSTEM" WE ARE FIGHTING TO ABOLISH OR ALEAST EXPOSED TO THOSE WHO WILL FIGHT AGAINST AND DISTROY IT - THE MASSES.  EVERYTHING IN THIS SYSTEM LEADS TO ONOTHER. IT DEPENDS ON THE ONOTHER, NOTHING IS EVER COMPLETE - THEIR MEDICAL SCHEMES ARE DRUGS THAT HAVE SIDE EFFECT THAT LEAD TO A NEED TO MORE AND MORE DRUGS; THEIR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS SO LIMITED THAT U CAN NEVER SURVIVE ON YOU OWN - TO RUN A BUSINESS U NEED MARKETING, FINACING, PERSONNEL SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE BUT AT THIER INTITUTIONS THEY ONLY OFFER ONE OR A COPPLE OF THESE SO U NEED THE REST AND THEM.  THIS IS JUST TO SHOW JUST A FEW TO MAKE THE BIGGER POINT - THAT WITHOUT THE FINGING THE SOURCE WE WILL NEVER FING THE SOLUSION AND THE SOURCE IS FOUND THROUGH WALKING IN A PARTH THAT LEADS TO IT AND IN THIS SENSE, THE SYSTEM WE ARE USING IS THE PARTH.  IF U WALKING IN A THAT LEADS U WAY FROM WHAT IS RIGHT HOW CAN U LIVE RIGHT AND UPRIGHTLY? COZ WE KNOW THAT IN A REVOLUTION THINGS GO "ROUND", THAT IS IN CIRCLES TEACHING VALUES LIKE: "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"; "FOR EVERY START THERE MUST BE AN ENDING TO AND FOR A NEW BIGING" THUS TEACHING AND PROVING STATEMENTS LIKE: "THERE'S NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN"; "AS IT WAS IN THE BIGINING SO SHALL IT B IN THE END" THEREFORE DIRECTING AND GUIDING OUR LIVES AND LIVITY THAT IS THE DICISIONS WE MAKE AND TAKE PROMOTING AND DEMANDING DESCRESION AND PRUDENCE AND SHOWING THE NEED FOR WISDOM AND NOT INTELIGENCE COZ INTELLIGENCE IS ARTIFICIAL AND WISDOM NATURAL COZ IT IS WHAT NATURE, THE NATURAL EVENTS OF LIFE REVEAL AND TEACH TO US AND WE KNOW THAT THE NATURALITY IS NOT JUST A STATE OF MIND BUT NEEDS AND REQUIRES US WHOLE THAT IS "HOLY" THE CALL OF RIGHTIOUSNESS THAT IS "RASTANESS" COZ ALL FACULTIES OF A HUMAN ARE CALLED UPON AND USED ALL AT ONCE TO ENSURE PERFECTION FOR EVER - THE REASON WE AS HUMANITY REJECT "RIGHT-IOUSNESS" COZ IT DEMAND TOO MUCH FOR WHAT WE REGAURD AS LITTLE VALUE, INSTANCE THE FARM-LIFE OR JUNGLE LIFE - EVEN SOME IN AND OF INI REJECT THIS LIVITY COZ WE BELIEVE IT IS OUT DATED?  WHAT A SHAME COZ IT IS THE WAY THAT RUNS THE SYSTEM WE ARE TRYING TO ABOLISH AS A MOVEMENT COZ ALL OF HUMANITY WILL BE FORCED TO RELY ON NATURE AND THAT IS TOO MUCH FOR US - WE WANT "CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES" AS THE DEVIL DID IN HEAVEN, THUS THIS VERY SITUATION WE'RE FAING AS HUMANITY AND NOW AS THE CHOSEN NATION - RASTA: THE HOLDERS OF THE SOLUTION.  THAT IS WHY WE FACE SO MUCH FIRE OR RISISTANCE FROM ALL FRUNTS COZ WE ARE COMPLETE - WE HAVE THE SYSTEM THAT WAS FROM ANCIENCY.  BUT OUR MOTHER AND SISTER WOULD RUTHER HAVE A NANNY THAN RAISE THIER OWN SEEDS, HAVE SLAVES THAN TO WORK THEIR OWN FIELDS; BE GOOD IN BED THAN BE A TOTAL PARTNER; BE "FIRM-ININE" THAN BEING WOMAN - "THE WISDON OF MAN!" AND US MEN BE STRONG AND BOOLISH THAN DEFENDERS OF OUR HERITAGE!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS NOT AN OPINION BUT FACT - A REVELATION WE SEE UNFOLDING RIGHT BEFORE OUR PHYSICAL EYES!  
preach

Roots

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 12:38:44 PM »

what are you talking about?

love
House_of_Ra-sta

Roots

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 04:24:02 PM »

LOL,I was wondering also.Blessee
d love to the poster of this post anyway.

Enter into this House,sons and dawtas of Ra-sta
your works will be weighed and then InI will go
to Higher Heights!
SIXTHBORN

Roots

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 05:17:35 PM »

(jahman, humble!) jus speakin to myself.
the topic is: "lost in trans - the value of languege" actualy saying "how much a role does languege play in the understanding proccess, what effect a word or languege has in the communication proccess!  
so i explained what i was getting at or gave proof or a general example of this impact.  i used the word "evolution" to illustrate my point or to serve this purpose; to show how much of an impact a word has in the communication process; what influence a word has in understanding.  that is what i was getting at; that is what i was talking about.  and i mo say it again.

many of us in dis ya movement base or found our temples on what we read, hear or recieved with the majority rising coz of another's sharings or revelations, then we move the reading of the bible, b4 we believe that it is a "lie": "propaganda spread by the enemy in an attempt to hide the truth", then after that develop the confidence enough to build our faith or conception of the "truth" with and from.  so u see, how ever way u rose to and in this yaweh movement, communication had to take place, now my q'n is: did we understand what was being communicated to us fully and properly? or did we understand it the way we saw it?  these two ways have very opposing concequences, they inspire totaly different reactions; so it is important for us, if we are to become as one as we were back in the day, to be on the same page, to be tuned in on the same frequency as we are beings relating thru spirituality.  there is no way one can explain this movement's purpose completely with a human languege or physical verbal communication as the apostol paul revealed to us in timothy that he first had to feed the people "milk" when it came to the "word" b4 he fed them solid food, and how he said that is why he couldnt speak or talk to them or with them about heavenly things coz we were still of this world still not fully overstanding that level either.  so he broke everything down as though spesking or dealing with children, as he called us his "babies" in the faith.  so i now try highlight that fact too coz we all know that JAH speaks to us daily as psalm 19, 29 and many more tesstifies, but u see, many dont know that, they dont understand that languege as the prophet john first experienced when came to answer JAH calling when he said: "... hear a peaple whose laguege is foreign to me".  that is why "we" have the school of sankori, the isreal school, though these are physical institutions, JAH further revealed that "learning doesnt end in the class room" meaning that there is another way He communicated with us.  so how do we get to that frequency, how do we get to understand that languege, how do we interprit the signs?  that is where my topic comes in - explain that; break down every single word u utter and there for easy digestion then there will be no more confusion or miss-understanding.  coz many have stopped reading the bible, the only way to decoding JAH messege, and speak out there opinions and that is right coz he said to speak with one 'n ones in psalms, hyms and proverbs; these very same people go on to speak of the "natural" or "spiritual" level whilst never reading the manual that lead to EMMANUEL, thus envoking spirits that are not of JAH and leading the rest further in to confusion.  that is not on, we need to understand one 'n ones to become one; we need to speak one thing whereever in this world to show we are one coz JAH IS ONE: there is one God meaning there is one way, one truth and one solution meaning there is one way of praizing and pleasing GOD.  how do we all know that JAH is the only GOD and not just a god or a prophet like mohamed?  how do we know that ras tafari is the only way of life THIS ONLY GOD IS IMPRESSED WITH?  that it is the only way to pleasing GOD and not the others?  i say the day we go back to the word, the very same word or bible that helped us rise b4 abendin it, is the day we bigin moving towards progress, real progress!  and the only way we can realise that is to solve the first problem - understanding the word or decoding the bible as it itself reveals that not everyone will be able to, that is why so many of ini stopped reading it and lost sight of the goal and thus stopped believing in it.  so the few that have the ability to, as JAH has blessed us differently, interprit it must come up and out of that cave and share with us all so even if we disagree, we dis-agree on the right path or issues that will help us move 4ward.  as the word evolusion is a very dangerous word to use in this movement.  coz u see, the truth is, we are so confuse coz we all use our minds to decode the messege of JAH, that is, we try to understand the word with our minds and that is futile coz the mind is what connects us to this world, it is what we use to relate to the physical the heart is what connects us to our natural and original selves - our essence as the scripture sias: "...if they overstood with their hearts they would have repented, turned back and worshiped me!"  as it all warns that "...knowledge puffs up..." in the proverbs and that "many books were written but they all lead back to the same realisation, that u must only still fear JAH" proving the very fact that JAH is all u need and the scripture is the only way to getting to HIM.  so let us talk?
many call themselves bobo shanti, some 12 tribe (as i am) and others nyabhinghi, how come, how did we come to this, doing the very same as the vatican congrigations.  some call themselves priests, others prophets, other belong to the marcus garvey black starliner movement while others follow the melchezideck order?  how did we come to this?  well simple realy - "pride" and "ignorence and arrogent confidence": we defend our own beliefs, stand points and veiws and group ourselves with those who hold similar veiws and not of the "FAITH": GOD'S MESSEGE and believing something 4 a long time becomes hard to let it go when u realise the truth so u doggedly defend it and that is what is going on.  we were told not to add or omit nothing to the word of JAH to avoid this very situation, but as expected we didnt leastin and so paying the price.  it was also said so when we speak our conception should have weight, creadebility, backing but we dont coz all our theories and conception have no source or aurthentic whell it draws from we just read books and then figure we understand the ways of JAH but not infact drawing further and further away not only from one 'n i but from HIM too.  so we need to resolve this, coz once we overstand the meaning of something, get its principle then we'll understand one thing and become one!
i hope u got me this time round, and next time, without disrespecting anyone, bring proof or backing or reference to every "fact" u drop so we can check it out coz all we're doing is voicing our own understanding of something we dont fully overstand yet, please! as it was back in the day.  PEEEEEEEACE!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: