Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:07:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 83 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  How to get to heaven when you die
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: How to get to heaven when you die  (Read 184962 times)
XFRODOBAGGINSX

Roots

« on: March 05, 2005, 12:07:06 AM »

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

1.  REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A SINNER AND IN NEED OF A SAVIOR:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not richeous because we do bad things.

A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store is punishable by going to jail.  Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is eternal separation from God.  No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned.  Just as if you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed.  Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

2. BECAUSE OF OUR SINS, WE DIE BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY, BUT GOD SENT HIS SON TO TAKE OUR PUNISHMENT AND GIVE US A CHANCE NOT TO HAVE TO GO TO HELL.

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

4.  WE MUST CONFESS JESUS CHRIST AS OUR SAVIOR WITH OUR MOUTHS AND BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTS THAT HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD, BY DOING THIS WE ARE RECEIVING HIM:

Ro 10:9,10  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: {power: or, the right, or, privilege}
(KJV)

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church can't get you there, you can only get to heaven by turning to Jesus and asking Him to Save you.  While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today?  If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.  

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?  DO YOU ACCEPT WHAT HE DID FOR YOU TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS?

If you are willing to receive Jesus Christ as your Savior please pray this from your heart to God,

"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that YOU died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins.  I realize that I cannot get to heaven any other way other than to trust YOU as my SAVIOR.  I ask you to forgive me for my sins and take me to heaven when I die.  I receive YOU as my Lord and SAVIOR.  Thank You for Saving me in JESUS name amen"

If you prayed that prayer from your heart to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.  

gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 07:47:36 AM »

Go away and preach somewhere else. You are not wanted here. Go preach in Hobbiton, Mordor or anywhere else in middle earth but not here. Bye.
XFRODOBAGGINSX

Roots

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 04:24:26 PM »

Hello all,

I don't mean to come off preachy or in your face. I am only here to give the gospel according the what God's word says, not condemn anyone or be pushy. Sorry if it came off that way.  Please consider praying that prayer to God from your heart.

I greatly appreciate and respect you all,

Scott
preach

Roots

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 01:19:17 AM »

Peace XFRODOBAGGINSX Whew! Just Kidding. Do you personally feel that you will go to heaven, why or why not?

love
XFRODOBAGGINSX

Roots

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 12:51:20 PM »

Because I have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.  When I asked Jesus to be my Savior, something happened inside me.  God's Spirit came inside my heart and raised my dead spirit from the dead.  I can feel the Holy Spirit inside me and he comforts me.  When I pray, read my bible I can feel His presence very strongly.  There is no greater peace than knowing that you are at peace with God.  Give God a chance.  Pray that prayer from your heart to God, give God a chance.  Read my post and pray that to God.
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 03:31:38 PM »

I can feel the Holy Spirit inside me and he comforts me.  When I pray, read my bible I can feel His presence very strongly.

Funny... the Hebew word for the 'Holy Ghost' you speak of is feminine... it would therefore be a 'she' not 'he'... so by the "Sun Book" you are referring to you are actually feeling what should be referred to as a 'her'.

Ask yourself why then you have been taught to say "he" and "him"...

Know don't believe.

Forward to a united Africa!
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 06:13:38 PM »

This man came on earth, healed the sick, raised the dead, walked on water and no one except his 12 disciples found it fit to jot down a few words about him  Confused No historical evidence of the existence of that Jesus character....so strange.

Why wait until u die to find heaven?

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
XFRODOBAGGINSX

Roots

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 07:03:27 PM »

This man came on earth, healed the sick, raised the dead, walked on water and no one except his 12 disciples found it fit to jot down a few words about him  Confused No historical evidence of the existence of that Jesus character....so strange.

Why wait until u die to find heaven?

There are secular writings of His life on earth, that just isn't true.  Plus, we base our calender on His life.  Plus, why would the disciples go through agonizing deaths, persecution for something that was false?
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 09:11:54 PM »

XFRODOBAGGINSX,

The Jesus mythology was derived from other myths popular in Antiquity at least Ptolemy's Osiris and Isis. It is literal commonsense Christianity is metaphorical + flawed with nonsense, so sane black people cannot rely on Christianity for the truth it is only a tool of false history and racism.

You can continue to spew all the [censored] you want. Most posters won’t believe you here. We have dealt with people like you who invade black websites so many times.

B.K  

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 02:53:58 PM »

Jesus the Christ will never come back again, he came to earth, to carry on an ongoing spiritual war with the Romans or the Arian race for his people’s freedom the Israelites. He was never here for nobody else but the Israelites who are white with brown eyes and black hair, his message was a universal one, “we are all within the all and not of this realm”.

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2005, 04:04:42 PM »

XFRODOBAGGINSX,

The Jesus mythology was derived from other myths popular in Antiquity at least Ptolemy's Osiris and Isis. It is literal commonsense Christianity is metaphorical + flawed with nonsense, so sane black people cannot rely on Christianity for the truth it is only a tool of false history and racism.

You can continue to spew all the [censored] you want. Most posters won’t believe you here. We have dealt with people like you who invade black websites so many times.

B.K  

I've got to give the missionaries the ancient Kemetic "Golden Fly Award"...Because just like flies, they just keep coming and coming...no matter how many you shew away.

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2005, 05:32:16 PM »

Good award sista Oshun Auset..

It’s amazing how these white supramcist Europeans who stole most of their theology form Africa can turn it around and constantly use it against us, and to see blacks brainwashed with this nonsense is downright pathetic. We are still in slavery today with Christian Logic!

XFRODOBAGGINSX left white folks to make black people converts so they can be slaughtered easily Amen Sad !

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2005, 05:36:36 PM »

Jesus never wrote a book nor did his disciples, he never died on the cross and he was also married with children. In fact he was berried in Egypt where he spent his child hood. The Egyptians knew that he was prophet or a leader of his people, so they took care of him until he became a man, the rights of passage to become a man and be tutored or initiated into priest hood as a man was at the age 12 in the Egyptian society.
He will never be a saviour for me or any Nubians, he is just the leader of the Israelites and because all great souls come with a universal message I respect him but, I don’t worship or bow down to him. Nubians should find their own leaders and have a day to remember each of our great ancestors, for we have many of our great souls who have raised the dead and walked on water and gave sight to the blind.

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 06:23:05 AM »

Thank you for trying to explain to our brother, who came in the place confused and now he maybe thinking about the bible and its context. Even if some of as where harsh with him, we should always welcome and try to teach and explain the Christian doctrine. Please try not to ridicule anyone who may be confused and looking for a way out of Christianity and their soul sends them here by some other ways.
We should welcome everyone who is lost like we all have been, any point of view they bring will humbly be discussed.

WORDS FUEL THE SPIRIT

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 08:20:18 AM »

Thank you for trying to explain to our brother, who came in the place confused and now he maybe thinking about the bible and its context. Even if some of as where harsh with him, we should always welcome and try to teach and explain the Christian doctrine. Please try not to ridicule anyone who may be confused and looking for a way out of Christianity and their soul sends them here by some other ways. We should welcome everyone who is lost like we all have been, any point of view they bring will humbly be discussed.

WORDS FUEL THE SPIRIT

Alafia Jemba,

I understand what you are saying and commend you on your iwa pele.... but a brief read through this section of the site in particular would have given him/her all the information you just posted plus more. Let alone if he went through all the links and read some of the books recommended on the site...or did his/her own study independandtly like most of the regular or serious new posters have. It is disturbing that people post on a site and don't read it first. Usually if a person is seeking something they do this. Students humble themselves and don't preach until they know of what they speak. They ask questions to learn, and they don't try to employ weak X-tian fear tactics like this person did initially.  When posters, and people in general obviousely have the intentions of being missionary men IMO we should call them on it. Especially since it happens so frequently.

I have a little to much Shango going on, and not enough Ifa at the moment. But sometimes that's called for.

Odabo

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: