Greetings to all
Beautiful pictures indeed. Truly show the humanity in us...
If I may, I have a few questions about Africans in the diaspora. And i promise i come in peace...just in a state of confusion, hoping you will clerify me on it.
- Why did any black person come home when slavery was abolished? and yet people say home sweet home
- If Africa is such a beautiful place, the motherland, why aren't africans always prejudice against us here in the motherland?
- If Africa is so Beautiful, why aren't any Afrocentrists not interested in investing here?
- Why claim charity begins at home?
- We have the West, as always trying to get their filthy hands on Zim trying to get Mugabe out? Where are our people who claim to be proud Africans?
- Why call yourself African Americans, not just African? You don't hear whites calling themselves European-African...
- We Africans at home, always support you overseas, but we are never good enough to be supported? Why is that?
- Home truly is where the heart is...i don't think so (actions say the opposite.)
I stand corrected on this subject...Love and peace.
STRENGTH & ONENESS