Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2020, 08:19:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25895 Posts in 9961 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 121 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre  (Read 61209 times)
8: Undefined offset: 1
File: /home/rastafar/public_html/reasoning/Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 286
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2005, 05:00:39 AM »

nerfertiti, if you want to practice the "We are The World" philosophy that's okay you just go right ahead practice it out in this racist world.. If you had taken the time to really study what Black African Rastafarians very often say, and opened your mind, you would see how ridiculous it is for you to interpret us as people with "rage." You are naive and lack the same experiences we have that explain why you think about us the way you do. It's my guess you will still be around on this forum to have success brainwashing "angry" blacks to be "nicer" to whites… You sure are doing it.

And you are just a poster I am responding to, don’t be comical to think your words have any "strong" effect on me.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 07:00:11 AM »

Yenge mama kelani

If I can ask you a question

Do you know anything about a men they call honore guanda?

I have seen his DVD’s and heard his cassettes and read his book but is he representing pro blackness? Every Congolese is eating out of his hands right about now in London Paris and even the states.

Other  people are also saying he is a snake whose just shed his skin as he use to work for the ex president of Zaire/RDC Kongo mobutu seseseko and was in charge of mobutos  secret services.

Anyway right now honourable guanda says he is a changed man with a new mission to unite the Kongolese people so that we can put up a defence against the Rwandan and Ugandan assault after we take over of cause.

I just wanted to get your opinion of the honourable Mr Guanda

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
melaninmagic

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 05:21:48 AM »

Solution.

Use their hate against them is my solution. Collect as many of the hateful comments made by these individuals and post them in a seperate forum by themselves, excluding our comments. Yes the coments made will be infuriating, but they will offer a valuable source of knowledge to the less informed as to the REAL thoughts that are in the minds of these people. Denying entry is probably not a good idea.. Showing them up for who they really are is the best form of reverse psycology.

MelaninMagic
blackej

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2005, 11:05:40 AM »

to respond to the notion that "white supremacists", i'd like to say that we should welcome their input. especially in a forum such as this, we need an honest account from members of the "ruling class". even if these pale people seek to discourage us from our path towards black nationalism, at least they're willing to speak about it, and not sweep it under the rug. and if we're not ready to confront the relatively small amount of pale men who are ready to speak in a forum such as this, we may as well forget about our common cause altogether. not to mention, if black and white nationalists both got their way right now, and we both recieved our respective countries or territories, who do you think the most high would favor more? to sum up, i say support the boldness of those pale men who are bold enough to argue with us here in our environment, because if we run them out of here, how can we possibly sharpen our skills enough to bring the average pale man out of hiding. dont make them go back into denial.