Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:33:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre  (Read 101346 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 02:49:05 AM »

I  completely accept the position that these web sites are for the nurturing of Black folks and for coordination of their efforts and certainly does not advocate inclusion of “white” people in a black forum. I mean to say it is a waste of time trying to exclude them from an open forum.

Believe me the moderators never let ANYONE wreak these websites. All the offensive members have been BANNED no exception! Not permitting racist trolls to plague this community is certainly not a waste of time!

Black people who rise to power in white society must serve the interest of the society and reflect the point of view of the people who put them in power or they are thrown out. What else?

Whites NEVER placed blacks in position of so-called power in theses websites. In this case, the moderators do not have to amend any white if their rhetoric goes over the edge! This community is 100% owned and operated by BLACK PEOPLE, so what the hell are you talking about?

Any one advocating an unwise course of action or practice in these debates should be cut off irrespective of whether they are actually Black or not.
So  being Black or white in actual fact is not going to be a big thing. We will identify people by their ideas.

WE JUST SAID "ANYBODY" engaging in disruptive discussion, which intention is to inflame and abuse this community should be banned, which means white or black members!

Yet YOU have a problem with banning racist whites in pro-black forums...WHY? Perhaps because you are white? If you are, I personally could care less of your whining.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
nefertiti

Roots

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2005, 11:28:49 AM »

Blessed Love Rasta Far I

All this talk about black and white...perhaps ones should define who is "black" and who is "white".    MarcusGarvey and the KKK got to gether to reason...Was it a mutual infiltration in that instance?  I overstanding of black nationialism is that it is  a vision of the organic world of truth. It is preservation of organic spirit that is the not necessarily about an established new one world order, but a deconstruction of man's desire to rule other man through so caled "nation" builing through exploitaiton, manipulation and domination.  I site it as  Spiritual freedom based upon the natural divine law of creation.  Our present society has been synthetically atlererd through the greed of western so called civilization.  (capitalism which is dependant upon death, through resources exploitation, natural resources contamination, and psycholoigcal alteration via religion and government)

Rasta don't fear no white and black thing (or any other thing for that matter) about infiltrators who will undermine anyone except those who CHOSE to be weak in the mind about who they are.    Free will is the ultimate truth.  If there be any so called "CROSS TO BEAR" it would be FREE WILL to be do think act with SLEF-DETERMINATION.    INI ancestors already fought these ISMs of the words of national- race- gender  battles and now ones want to go over and over it.  , Why ? to relive the revolutionalry 60's 70's because the music so I-rie, marching and singing and the adrenaline rush of those times... ?  Bumba Klatt.  those times were crucial and so are these however the actions are different, the destiny is the same so act now and be ready to be uncomforatable and not so nostalgic stand up and get ready to work the struggles the same but the terminolgy is different.   Go back and really read the words of Malcolm X. MLK and Marcus Garvey.  

Ones and ones there is work to be done and that work for I-manity blackness is not about DIE-VISION for any-one.  Any_one who is in CON-fusion about white black high low levels up or down is a walking dead person.  WHy be foolishly spending   energy and breathe to revive dead people?  That is just grave digging.(site what those europeans done to ini ancesteros in Egypt in ther foolishnesst o dig up INI ancestors  and interpretting such an such).    INI trod daily in LIVE-Vision with the full awareness of the past because it is the cement that brought this flesh to this moment.  

INI not be looking out side I-self for what is truth.  Not looking for some-ONE to tell me what is real what is right and what is wrong... That is just ignorance  (ignoring what INI is.. it would like saying irange and thinking that u have been nourished by saying the word! )...INI am truth and be LIVING truth..to ultimate destiny of i-nification of ini ethiopina/african/origin organic energy.  This is one breathe ata atime one step ata time and it is to be every cell of i being.

No one siting up blackness should have any fears about what any words are said by who and how....that is only promoting CON-Fusion (against Unity).. Ini not talking about any DIE-versity pollyanna feel  good ting...INI site I-niversity...ONENESS.  To be walking and talking about this one and that one saying such and such  is just  abomination to INI ancestors by making thier lives useless.  For all the worldly struggles that they sustained in keeping ini culture now ones want to dismiss that?  THe struggle to day is in the mind becuz of wekaness and dependence upon leadership of the ruling minority of western ISM through religion, governemnt, and  finance.  PEOPLE...those thing s are not real and until u detach from those isms u will always be slaves to that savior.   Blasphemy t o keep ini ancetors down as victims....no one speaking on this board has endured in this flesh what was happening 20,. 30 50, 100, 500 years ago and yet ones cry and cry.  Bumba klatt on masters and slaves thinking.  Get out of your thoughts of lack and get on your reality of ABUNDANCE.
NYABHINGI  death to downpressors. death to down pressing words...site that they are already dead, have no power and stop sounding all that noise.

Go meditate and feel literally the agony and pain of ini ancestors to overstand the strength that ancestors possessed to RE-MEMEBER(put together) the victory of life ancestors endured to bring forth ones and ones today.  Birth man of not a weaker life in u, me, he, she or they ...a stronger body and mind to manifest ini organic heritage.  

INI kings and queens of i-ternity.  Utilize the knowledge and I's-up (not we's- dumb) that is biologically in every cell of a living breathing flesh and mind and spirit to bring forth the destiny that is TRUTH.  That includes seeing the wolf in sheep clothing and acknowledging that not running aways from that ... but moving around that  cuz truth always conquers wickenesness.  Not knowing that and livng TRUTH- one just becomes a noisy rebel with no groundation of  purpose uinterested in only himself and him flesh.  What a slap in the face of INI grandmothers and fathers, Malcolm X, marcus Garvey, Ghandi, MLK, Nat trruner, Toussiant, Selassie I,  to the very core of I-ration.  

Site "Until the philosophy which hold one race superiorand and other inferior is finally discredited and permantly abandoned--- ther will be war." Selassie I

Get out of the race get out of the body and get know your spirit...that is where the strength is  bredrens and sistren.  KNOW ini creator.  stop ruminating over your fears and act now  there is not  jesus coming back from the dead, no souls to save no enemies except the enslavement of your own mind making.  

LOVE is the only law to obey.....keeping the mind on those truths wil defeat anything that comes ur way to day.  That,  bredrens and sistrens is real POWER.  Get out of your own self imporatnce and realise by living the all ESSENTIAL LIVITY of TRUTH for the Manifestation of INI Organic Natural inheritance of perfect i-vinity.

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE VISION--
Rasta Far I

Sweetheart Sweetheart Sweetheart Sweetheart Sweetheart Sweetheart Sweetheart Sweetheart Sweetheart Sweetheart Sweetheart

Love is the  only law to obey
Alex

Roots

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2005, 05:51:29 AM »

It is possible that many white people are here only to spy, and maybe laugh to what you are saying. But one thing you should think about is, That like wise men say, we must brake down the barrier of prejudice and become member of a new race!!!! and you cant draw all white people over a thin line, because mosty ITS the LEADERS of white people and politicians, and THE FAT MEN that is the big big problem. Also white people have been slaves for their country, For the KINGS of their country. ITs the PEOPLE of all nations that shouldhave to unite. Through the words of Selassie.
The PEOPLE of all nations together are STRONGER than all politicians, stronger than russia, usa together. WHIT LOVE we can conquer atomic bombs, its a fact....

No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge of the ways of God.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2005, 09:48:52 AM »

It is possible that many white people are here only to spy, and maybe laugh to what you are saying.

Yes, in your words I should be laughed at. You come here stating things like this and you want to be accepted by blacks??? Everything you both said is ignorance BS. There are a lot of morons coming on here posting like you.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Alex

Roots

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2005, 02:37:31 PM »

i am DEEPLY SORRY, i didnt mean myself!!!!!
I meant the average of white people would laugh and take rasta/african for a joke, but i DONT. i am very aware of the situation today, and what white people do... I dont laugh to what you are saying, i am lissening and i want you to teach me and learn me about everything you think i should know about. I am just a man, and i want african to teach me and its not ME in any way that can TEACH you. Because we seen so far what is happening when white people try to TEACH, they do it for their own benefit. TEACH ME!
And by saying that also white people are downpressed doesnt mean that that forgives anything. THEY are still vampires, and are able to get truth but just are affraid of the truth or dont cear.. But i do, i care. so to speak you say im moron, and i tell you well.. i am a moron, because my people are morons, and so stupid and ignorant. BUT i want truth, and truth for me is not the false "christian" way, no disrespect to Ethiopian Orthodox, when i say truth i am aware that one man cant know the whole truth because one man cant know the whole universe, BUT anyway. i am maybe wrong in alot of questions, but teach me..
I dont want to CONTRIBUTE, i want to LEARN.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 11:10:43 PM »

i am DEEPLY SORRY, i didnt mean myself!!!!!
I meant the average of white people would laugh and take rasta/african for a joke, but i DONT. i am very aware of the situation today, and what white people do... I dont laugh to what you are saying, i am lissening and i want you to teach me and learn me about everything you think i should know about. I am just a man, and i want african to teach me and its not ME in any way that can TEACH you. Because we seen so far what is happening when white people try to TEACH, they do it for their own benefit. TEACH ME!
And by saying that also white people are downpressed doesnt mean that that forgives anything. THEY are still vampires, and are able to get truth but just are affraid of the truth or dont cear.. But i do, i care. so to speak you say im moron, and i tell you well.. i am a moron, because my people are morons, and so stupid and ignorant. BUT i want truth, and truth for me is not the false "christian" way, no disrespect to Ethiopian Orthodox, when i say truth i am aware that one man cant know the whole truth because one man cant know the whole universe, BUT anyway. i am maybe wrong in alot of questions, but teach me..
I dont want to CONTRIBUTE, i want to LEARN.

It’s cool Alex. I never said Whites cannot participate in Black forums just don't wear a Klan or a Missionary "uniform." If you are interested in Black peoples and wish to learn more about Black issues and thoughts ask questions and have an open-mind to Black opinions..

Personal responsibility is the hallmark of genuine humanism. Seek to inform your people about the role of European and American governments that infringes on the right and ability of Black peoples to govern their own lives. Focus to create a platform in your community for the overall growth and development of underprivileged people and Black victims. It should be your core mantra.

Respect & forward Revolution!

B.K

Alex

Roots

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2005, 04:49:31 PM »

Yes. I think if people here ever could change their views, the SCHOOL must change their teachings.. For example Why do we never learn that much about how europeans did when they colonised AFRICA or SOUTH AMERICA. Why did we learn to see COLUMBUS & MARCO POLO as some kind of GREAT MEN that enlightened the world. I say screw that out of all ears, brains & eyes.
And teach about how they did it, how awfull and how discusting their works where. in thay way SOME white people would see what a big mistace C & M P did. (SOME, some white people will never learn because they are ignorant from birth) Also other books that youths should learn about is "DeliverUsFromEvil".. ANd by that also that God is black and so is Jes-us Christ. Because if the youths dont learn how, how could they not be ignorant to it when they are grown ups. Off course they are being ignorant because they are being brain washed by the system (White Ignorant people - Church and state)

Keep it in a positive way and see a brighter day. Alex
nefertiti

Roots

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2005, 07:44:59 PM »

Blessed Love Rasta Far I,

Will someone please reply to how does one define who is white and who is black.  InI site all this DIE-vision, for what ? To see whose words are more correct?  ITruth is what I am interested in.  Why do ones and ones look to schools and religions and government for the truth knowing full well that they be promoting, teaching and brainwashing  alot of lies.  It is in ini to know ourselves and to see the truth as hard as it is and to move accordingly.  

It is time that all ones and ones get on the same vision of LIFE - the fact that every living thing needs AIR WATER and SOIL to live.  It is the western idea so f captialism that is destroying this.  ANd the white male nationalists are leading this under the guise of demonacracy.  WHite male nationalism does not discriminate on gender nor race, it only uses those things to downpress those who don't join thier $hit$tem.  Why would anyone want to work within this greedy group to just put new faces in the hierarchy of the $hti$tem?   Downpressors threaten anyone who is not with them.  SO if they are evil, and good oversomes evil, what is eeveryone so afraid of.  Peiople siting where  is "our" leader....ONes and ones U are ur leader everyday.  INI must stop liiking outrside ourselves for our s called salvation.  If ones do not have thier sites upon the train of glory then one is already defeated.

The days of whine and Moses have passed.  It is time for action.  Whatever it is, no measure of how big or small....

Selassie sited that" we must become bigger and more courageous than our environement education and expereince have prepared us for."  

yes there has been an injustice Yes thier is still injustice and thier will always be if ones stay in that mindset.  Cultivate your own garden , your temple and to the purest form of truth srriving every day for that. Be a leader of ini.

Haile I Selassie I
Rastafar i

preach

Roots

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2005, 12:44:32 AM »

Peace nefertiti.
what is the train of glory?

love
nefertiti

Roots

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2005, 01:01:38 AM »

Blessed love Rasta Far I Haile I Selassie I

I apologize for the typing errors in i previous post.  

Preach, INI send peace blessings and love to the ones an dones...

....As for the train of glory, ini site to correct I-womban and say the train is "bound" for glory....is ini livity.  INI be aware and to live up to the most awareness in the journey of living.  Glory is the radiance that emulates not from ini reputation, but the ighteousness and justice contentment and truth that is ours throughout life which is joy and bliss

JUST-US, ini of I-ration.  

The "train" gets us to glory, the train being our body of flesh.Glory is not heaven. GLORY is the life that INI breath drink and eatin body mind and spirit.    

majesty.....

Rasta far I haile I selassie I

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2005, 06:54:13 AM »

Blessed Love Rasta Far I,

Will someone please reply to how does one define who is white and who is black.  InI site all this DIE-vision, for what ? To see whose words are more correct?  ITruth is what I am interested in.  Why do ones and ones look to schools and religions and government for the truth knowing full well that they be promoting, teaching and brainwashing  alot of lies.  It is in ini to know ourselves and to see the truth as hard as it is and to move accordingly.  

It is time that all ones and ones get on the same vision of LIFE - the fact that every living thing needs AIR WATER and SOIL to live.  It is the western idea so f captialism that is destroying this.  ANd the white male nationalists are leading this under the guise of demonacracy.  WHite male nationalism does not discriminate on gender nor race, it only uses those things to downpress those who don't join thier $hit$tem.  Why would anyone want to work within this greedy group to just put new faces in the hierarchy of the $hti$tem?   Downpressors threaten anyone who is not with them.  SO if they are evil, and good oversomes evil, what is eeveryone so afraid of.  Peiople siting where  is "our" leader....ONes and ones U are ur leader everyday.  INI must stop liiking outrside ourselves for our s called salvation.  If ones do not have thier sites upon the train of glory then one is already defeated.

The days of whine and Moses have passed.  It is time for action.  Whatever it is, no measure of how big or small....

Selassie sited that" we must become bigger and more courageous than our environement education and expereince have prepared us for."  

yes there has been an injustice Yes thier is still injustice and thier will always be if ones stay in that mindset.  Cultivate your own garden , your temple and to the purest form of truth srriving every day for that. Be a leader of ini.

Haile I Selassie I
Rastafar i

When you deal with imposters on these boards you have to look very carefully at how they write, they fuse the European manipulated bible claims with their illogical Rastafarism. I know how posters of African origin point out at things, but this "nerfertiti" want us to believe that she is African, and we are supposed to believe her bullshyt as the truth, this is nothing more than another imposter disguised trying to weaken this forum like I see on every other Pro-Black centered forum, I say "nerfertiti" is an imposter!!!!!!!!

B.K

nefertiti

Roots

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2005, 08:49:16 AM »

Blessed

Bantu says:
When you deal with imposters on these boards you have to look very carefully at how they write, they fuse the European manipulated bible claims with their illogical Rastafarism. I know how posters of African origin point out at things, but this "nerfertiti" want us to believe that she is African, and we are supposed to believe her bullshyt as the truth, this is nothing more than another imposter disguised trying to weaken this forum like I see on every other Pro-Black centered forum, I say "nerfertiti" is an imposter!!!!!!!!

B.K

thanks for taking the time to read what InI wrote.  unfortunately the i  chose not to answer any of the questions.   Thanks and Priases for free will to do or not do    The I  did not address any of the things regarding the issue...let me tell u,...I don't want nor SUPPOSE  u or anyone else  to be-LIE-ve anything i say- INI site  essential for YOURSELF to know who u are.  The I chose  to label or define me and yet the i don't even know yourself.    

I seek truth.  Truth can even be found in the word and sounds of ones who intentionally LIE.  It is of being aware.  

Africa for Africans is that, self determination. It is NOT waiting around for OTHER  people to come around and suport africa.  The die-seased mind of euro thought just don't want AFRICA to unite.  cuz of impact of the power in numbers alone.    Fear based euro-centric thought is essential for downpressing the mass of people through die-vison.  TO copy that model in order to be "new world leadership" is just changing the so called color of the faces.  

INI african people innovators, spirtiual mystics who create and maintain sustainable community where i is not the center but rather ini  each being a part that is not seprable from the body of life of nature of organic livity. Cuz INI not separate from the earth.   I site that in the continual existence of ini throughout the forces that have attempt to exterminate ini, body mind and soul through the exploitation and manipulation of the earth that belongs to INI, not u me he she or they,. not to some $hit$tematic technological invention of destruction of organic material.  

If that makes "nefertiti" an imposter, so be it.  It is merely words -symbols that u attach a judgement to based on ur expereience.  Still u do not change who Ini am.

Again I ask who is white and who is black?  WHo is african ?If you don't want to address those issues,  i will see "your" truth in that.  Name calling is an easy way to divide people ... a very euro-centric and biblical tatic. u stating that -does not make me that.  

A strong body cannot be weakened by LIES, nor UNRIGHTEOUS intentions.   You are only as strong as your weakest link.

if the language i use is a threat to your weakness, i will humbly remove my self from your group.. i leave that to the "owner" of this board.  Exclusivity is nothing new in the western world.  Too bad it now premeates the african culture.

Blessed Love ones and ones,
rasta far I (without fear)
Satta amassagana
nefertiti

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2005, 09:59:40 AM »

unfortunately the i  chose not to regarding the issue..to address those issues,  
Again I ask who is white and who is black?  WHo is african ?If you don't want to address those issues,

Indeed, I don't want to.

if the language i use is a threat to your weakness..

Laugh 3 Laugh 3 !

i will humbly remove my self from your group, i leave that to the "owner" of this board.  Exclusivity is nothing new in the western world.  Too bad it now premeates the african culture.

I think you are not black..

Why is there so much "missionary" vibes in your words nerferti? Why a Pro-Black site shouldn’t pay exclusive attention to black people? Why?

The white "Rastas" that come here hates so much black people deliberately admiring their own ideology and chosing to be among themselves. It is a common problem we have with "you." We see it here over and over.

It's about time we blacks start caring more about ourselves, it really shouldn’t matter if you were a Black person of African origin.. What matters to me are black people! We have the right to criticize the people who despise Black Nationalist ideology. Surely, we shouldn’t like them either!

Perhaps you should obey yourself and leave this community instead of arguing with what this website is all about. If you are "hurt" don’t be so bad calling me a "weak" person. Instead, use your outrage to influence white people out there to more "reasonable" ways.

Goodbye!

B.K

nefertiti

Roots

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2005, 10:05:31 PM »

Blessed love...

I am not hurt by your words, nor did i accuse u of weaknesses.  Your comments  are concerned about elements weakening  this forum.  I don;t assume that anyone needs me to tell them what to do or not do.   I find it awesome how much energy  words have had on u and surely I will be influenced by ur reaction to be conscious of i own word sound power.  So I thank you for your sharpening iron.    

Only ones own fear can weaken them,  If my words provoke u to such personalized comments then i do have compassion for whatever hurts  you expereinced to radiate  such rage.  Rage is important yes to overstand and heighten awareness in oneself and others, but to stay in in is just unhealthy.

There is no heaven after death and suffering story to tell.  InI have a destiny fill that is not directed by anything outside of INI, but manifests thru this vessel of nefertiti.    

All living beings need to be concerned with their own body mind and spirit, first and foremost knowing full well that we  cannot even attempt to "save" anyone in order to save ourselves.  

My point is that if ones want to live along the line of die-vision, then ones will in  all-ways be DIE-vidingand be separate from the universal forces of life.  Life will be filled with death constantly.  I don't mean physical only... but spiritual and mental.     Most people fear death so much no realizing that they are dead already.

...I look at life as abundant, because lack is something that  cannot be touched nor measured.

I have found that the gratitude for all that i have mulitplies prosperity not for "me" but for ini, realizing that while I  posses NO-THING-ini have power of all-things.  vengence as well as mercy.. it is each ones choice freely taken consiocusly and organically.      Chosing mercy empowers all living beings.  Mercy to not only "forgive" but to live with a destiny of justice---JUST-US.  To accept the natural law of justice, i as a reciever of the natural order that will in all-ways and i-vinely impart justice with mercy that  ultimately is INI.

Love is the only law to obey

Smiley 2 ] Sunny

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2005, 04:24:33 AM »

Your comments  are concerned about elements weakening  this forum.

Only ones own fear can weaken them,  If my words provoke u to such personalized comments then i do have compassion for whatever hurts  you expereinced to radiate  such rage.  Rage is important yes to overstand and heighten awareness in oneself and others, but to stay in in is just unhealthy.

Love is the only law to obey

Your point of view is highly dependent on the fact that you are white! You talk about "love"? Think about how you have difficulty accepting this site that discusses issues primarily concerning the black race be Pro-Black. I see you certainly have no "love" for the black community, look at you are "weakening" (watering down) this site because it is clearly what you are doing!

Do you really think my thinking is "rage"? I can tell you my thinking have helped far more black persons than your missionary conduct has destroyed. My thinking is empowering black men and women. My thinking allow African people to take a look at black websites and not sit around and let snakes cause a disturbance in their community. No one is stopping whites from posting in our forums and no one is stopping you from participating in correcting your European brethren past and present deeds! Make no mistakes about my thinking, it definitely should be on us and providing a defense for those who plague us with prejudice and deceit.

If black folks who have a great amount of pride have "rage" (or are "racists") then you need to sight another movement because Rastafari is about Black Pride and African Heritage! So you can quit with the "We Are The World" charade...You charade is as it has always been! You are an imposter!

You said you were leaving. What are you still doing on this forum?

B.K

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: