Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:12:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 124 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  The Neo-Nazis are coming?? Food for thought
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Neo-Nazis are coming?? Food for thought  (Read 6737 times)
melaninmagic

« on: April 29, 2006, 09:31:42 PM »

Hi,

Hope you don't think I’m being paranoid here, but I have learnt that where White Supremacy is concerned, one should never leave anything to chance.

I recently read an article discussing the US/European governments' involvement in conspiring with Germany in the 1940's-1950's to 'import' many Nazi sympathizers/holocaust conspirators and other German, Belgian war criminals and genocidal maniacs into the united states, offering them among other things, amnesty and positions in governmental, medical, and scientific research communities. Based on this it is argued that the Nazi movement was never abandoned; only forced underground until the time was again ripe to re-emerge.

Could it be possible that while the entire non-white world is innocently caught up in the belief that president bush and his band of brothers are on an Americanized version of the Spanish Inquisition all for the sake of oil, the true conspirators at work are Germany in the lead followed by all other European/Euro-American States, unified with one goal in mind...White Supremacy? Could it also be possible that the reason why other European nations are so silent about what America is doing is not because they disagree with bush's policies, but simply because they do not want to draw too much attention to themselves and how they fit into the grander scheme of things? America's role in this might merely be to serve as the blade of the death-sword, but at the end of the day, someone must be wielding it. The question is who? Who actually ownz Amerikkka? Hint: Just 'cause you have an American accent don't mean you ain't a NAZI!!! (use cowboy accent for effect Smiley )

I believe it was Winston Churchill who once stated; "This war, (WWII) will be the war to end all wars." Depending on how you look at it, this statement may not be too far off the mark. World War 2 could be considered the hallmark of all wars where the major European players became unified, not in warring among themselves, but in unison against a common foe; ALL NON-WHITE NATIONS. The first step towards the complete subjugation a.k.a. The Final Solution would be to first paralyze all non-white nations who may stand a chance of putting up a fight. Namely, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India, Palistine, China, Japan, North/South Korea, Vietnam, Africa, etc, etc, etc. Any thoughts?
gnata

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 12:21:52 PM »

Hotep ,

What Europe never forgave to Hitler is the fact that he has done to Whites folks what Europeans use to do to the others non-europeans people around the world !

The gas chambers and all the stuff Hitler used to kill millions of Jews and Europeans start in Africa with the Namibian Herreros , noboby in the world was schocked because ... the killers were Whites and the deads were Blacks ,but when in 1939 nazis brought this African technic to use on Europeans or Whites folks people were stoned , ...it was just a exemple in History to show the same atrocities can use on you when you when you think it's normal to hate and kill .

Well , iam not surprise by american , and Bush is continuating what Bill Clinton started with Al quaeda ect... American gouvernment is applying to american people what they use to do foreign , by arresting people without procecute him , listen to the private communications , and shortining the rights of american citizen ... Nothing new under the sun .

Those cations are the begenning of the fall of a nation , that's how Hitler start , how Cassius started in ancient Roma ect... the same stuff since the begining of the world

ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

I am the living incarnation of my ancestors

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 05:45:14 PM »

Let the neo Nazis' come Iman tired fi run. if them want to come let them come.
Lets' beat them at their own game it's time for we to have a likkle fun.
This is a thinkng mans war and they have gone to far
to turn around, I gonna burry those fools under 106 feet of black ground.
Blaze the fyah and let it be cooled by the rain.
The truth hurts accept the pain.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: