Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:19:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Somebody put a voodoo curse on me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Somebody put a voodoo curse on me  (Read 56387 times)
Lilbit

« on: February 17, 2006, 08:20:58 PM »

Somebody put a curse on me who can I go to to get rid of the curse?
OlOrisa_Olokun

Orisa Priest in Training

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 02:55:31 PM »

People don't put "voodoo" curses on others. People that have the ability to curse, do just that, curse.

Voodoo is the means of healing, spiritually evolving and growing. Voodoo combats curses, not creates them.

IF you have been cursed, there is no way that anyone can help you via the internet. You need to see an initiated Priest.

When we have the determination to restrain our lower desires, the door is opened for us to fulfill our highest aspirations.
Lilbit

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 03:02:08 PM »

I don't know any. Do you know any?
OlOrisa_Olokun

Orisa Priest in Training

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 04:29:32 PM »

I am one.  Tongue But I am still in my training period. More importantly, we need to find one in your area.

When we have the determination to restrain our lower desires, the door is opened for us to fulfill our highest aspirations.
Lilbit

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 07:21:56 PM »

Can I break the curse with the power of mind. You know thinking positive? I live in St. Louis Missouri.
kaiso in control

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 10:35:12 AM »

what did you do?
Lilbit

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 01:01:37 AM »

I didn't do anything. A psychic told me somebody put a spell on me because they were jealous.
RAS_B

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 10:51:22 AM »

you can start by making the psy-kkkikkk tell you who is jelous of you and then giving that person all you posess then he/she won't have a reason to be jelous.
ehotep

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 10:48:56 AM »

A psychic told you someone put a curse on you?  What is the curse, and how has is affected you?
Lilbit

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 06:17:22 PM »

I found out that the psychic was lying. She has told hundreds of people that they were cursed. Go to
www.google.com and then type in the name sara freder.
discipleofthenile

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »

*******Can I break the curse with the power of mind. You know thinking positive? I live in St. Louis Missouri.*******

ABSOLUTELY you can.  By now, you have perhaps already begun or conquered the issue.  Think about it, you accepted this curse in the first place by being convinced in your Mind.  REALIZATION that you can "break it" with the power of the mind is the first step.

First of all, let us overstand that curses are implemented by power of the mind.  The key however is what is within your Heart.  There is no such thing as a curse from the Heart.  The Heart is aligned with Femininity of the Universe.  Femininity is not about painting fingernails or wearing skirts.  Femininity is about receiving, restoring, resurrecting and rebirthing.  It is aligned with the sexual roles of us animals.  Look at the womb as heaven. The spark of life is the male injection.  But afterwards, it is about 9 months of sharing the blood, water and heat of our Motherly parent.

Tap into truthful Femininity.

How can this be done?  First it starts with BELIEF.  Just look how belief has kept us in the position we are in.  Belief is an infantile beginning of the power of the mind and heart, it is the genesis of action.  However if you never "grow up" from belief, you remain as a child.  The key is to TRANSCEND belief and create TRUTH/KNOWLEDGE/REALITY from it.

Think about it.  Just as you had to be CONVINCED of this curse, so can you be convinced of its deliverance.

It's all in your mind...but you must overstand that your mind is Universal and connected to everyone and everything.

-always
gnata

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 06:04:49 PM »

Somebody put a curse on me who can I go to to get rid of the curse?
A huge misconception here about Vodun and on most of our african spirtualities , it seems that everytime people talk about vodou it is for the badest reason existing ...curse , juju , black magic ect all negative thoughts ... Firstly as an african religion vodun exist because it is a spiritality like Islam , christianity , Buddhism , and rastafarism which can sustain the social and spiritual needs of his worshippers. We will never read : "A christian put a curse on me , what can I do". As black folks we should be careful when we use certain words  expressions and sentences , let throw positive vibes on our spiritualities and on ourselves by the way.
Respect your african heritage, and people will respect you through it...
gnata

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 06:13:26 PM »

"HE THAT DWELLS IN THE SECRET PLACES OF THE MOST HIGH(JAH) SHALL  ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY ..."  (PSALM 91 )

IF YOU DO NOT DO "RIGHT"

THEN

WHAT YOU DO IS "WRONG"

"RIGHT" IS RIGHT  AND "WRONG" IS WRONG  SO MAKE YOUR CHOICE !

RASTAFARI BURN ALL devil WORSHIPERS!!!!   MORE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MORE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MORE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are tired of those negros who are continuously using the bible or the Quran each and everytime to show up when they have as African descents no clue about the Dogon Cosmogony , the Asante mythology , the Fon mythology , the Ifa , the Dwene ect...  what wrong with you guys ??
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: