Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:00:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 94 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Quotes (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  The Upfull Character...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Upfull Character...  (Read 10918 times)
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« on: February 25, 2006, 02:06:58 PM »

sum thoughts of mine...guess they can be quotes:

- there is no love but unconditional absolute love, so to say "unconditional love" is really a redudant statement.
- love your enemies...forgive, but never forget. there can be no hate within love; he who claims to love his wife yet despises his neighbour, knows no love at all.
- there are no degrees to wrong...he who purposefully withholds vital information when realying a tale is of no better character than he who rapes and murders the 4 yr old child.
- thoughts and actions are but the same act, just at different stages. so thinking evil or unkindly, is no better than manifesting devilish character.
- to downpress and claim authority over sumone, is to not see them for who they really are, a child of god. (i can't remember who said this rite now, i think it's MARCUS GARVEY). anyways...the same is true for animals.

and garnet silk say:  if u know not love u know not god, for god is love.

HAILE SELASSIE I LIVES!

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: