Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:47:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 59 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Oil Drilling Begins in Darfur
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Oil Drilling Begins in Darfur  (Read 8206 times)
QuasiFem

« on: May 02, 2006, 07:58:46 PM »

http://www.sudantribune.com/article.php3?id_article=9158

Read the article and post your comments. Peace.
melaninmagic

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 08:59:32 PM »

Hi,

I don't think there's much to be said that hasn't already been said a million times over in this forum!

If Africans all over the world world don't get their act together real fast and unify as the European have already done a long, long, long time ago, then I guarantee you a time will come when, just as how it is considered second nature to view some pasty assed, white 'surfer dude' f*#k as indigenous to the state of California, White Supremacy will ensure that it becomes equally second nature to view Europeans as indegenous to the whole of Africa, while the real African peoples will be forced to apply for visas just to get back into our own land!!!

This is a f***'ed up state of affairs gentlemen/ladies, and I'm starting to get a lot pissed! Nuff said.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 02:20:04 PM »

the arabs are going to bed with the european powers in sudan,those people that are following the indo european relgions,islam and christianity,no wonder the west is quiet about it,like he said" sudanese people dont benefit from this oil discovery"
who benefits from it,is the sheiks,those theocrats in khartoun,the western nations,uk and amerikkka,thats why i say,f*** islam and f*** pan arabanism,f*** all de indo european religions,they exist to maintain the status quo in place,it is oil that feeds the beast! Angry
ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

I am the living incarnation of my ancestors

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 12:25:07 AM »

Lets face it everbody want to be the boss nobody wants to unify around a capable leader. No one wants to unify around the Ancient Chief. Some one has to lead and everyone has to follow unquestioned. We must fing the Ancient bloodline of the ancient KING. WE must return his decendents to the thrown. That decendent is not any decendant of Haile Selassie it is the decendant of Kink Ja Ja Of Opobo. It is me.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: