Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:51:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  systematically killing the black Sudanese of Darfur
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: systematically killing the black Sudanese of Darfur  (Read 23618 times)
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« on: May 02, 2006, 10:00:04 PM »

The Sudanese Government, using Arab "Janjaweed" militias, its air force, and organized starvation, is systematically killing the black Sudanese of Darfur.

http://www.darfurgenocide.org/

Is this another example of an outside force penetrating an african nation and systematically destroying its soul? This is the disaster that happens when a government has not risen to the sovereign state Marcus Garvey taught. This genocide can be used as a metaphor for the confrontation between life and death. Both an indigenous government and the mind must be beyond penetration from outside forces. If blacks are the victims of the genocide then the crisis in darfur is a blatant cancer in the African corps. All Africa must unite to eradicate this cancer eating away at the continent.

African justice - white redemption
adeakw

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 09:57:17 AM »

Yesterday I saw an article in the local newspaper about that. I berely noticed it and almost missed. It was so little and somewhere on the side. It is better to put a huge picture of some gadgets that to write about human genocide. Even thought I strongly believe babylon is gonna fall I say: Nothing is going to help what is going on in Sudan and the other parts of Africa and the world. Why? Because we have done nothing. When I say "we" I mean YOU and I. I- the one who is writing this post right now and YOU- who is reading it. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US shoutts out: burn babylon, fire pon babylon, babylon fall. Fall?? Yes it wll but for sure not now, not yet. The reason why is because neither I nor You have done anything. What about these reggae artists who always shoutt the same words we do? What have they done? what have we done? I, You, Them? Resisting babylon is not enough to fight it. Wearing locks, smoking herb, or not voting wont bring Babylon down! It just won't make it fall. We need to realize that. It is too strong to be fought that way.
Most of us think that not being a part of babylon is going to destroy it. The same I cant agree with Bobs' words: "them more people smoke weed the more babylon fall" Not true to me. We actually need to do something instead of putting smoke in out brains. WE NEED TO BE FRESH AND GO FIGHTING, NOT ONLY MENTALLY! we need to make that fire that is supposed to burn Babylon for its has not yet been inflamed (at least by me and you). WE NEED LOTS OF FIRES.
To these who already started their fire keep it up and dont let it go out. I know will be a big chellange for the wood is wed.

Grettings brothers and sisters in the name of the Most High
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 02:23:39 PM »

the problem in alkebulan right now is islam and christianity,just food for thought

I.S.L.A.M IN SLAVERY LEGACY AFRIKANS WERE MURDERED

A.L.L.A.H ARAB LEECHS LIVING OFF AFRIKAN HUMANITY

K.O.R.A.N  KNIGHTS ORGANIZED RAPPING NIGGERS
mwanaafrika
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 01:10:24 PM »

The Sudanese Government, using Arab "Janjaweed" militias, its air force, and organized starvation, is systematically killing the black Sudanese of Darfur.

http://www.darfurgenocide.org/

Is this another example of an outside force penetrating an african nation and systematically destroying its soul? This is the disaster that happens when a government has not risen to the sovereign state Marcus Garvey taught. This genocide can be used as a metaphor for the confrontation between life and death. Both an indigenous government and the mind must be beyond penetration from outside forces. If blacks are the victims of the genocide then the crisis in darfur is a blatant cancer in the African corps. All Africa must unite to eradicate this cancer eating away at the continent.

This is a clear example of how Islam and christianity (Lords resistance army in Uganda) has divided us Afrikans. How, can arabs be killing and driving us Afrikans out of our ancestral home land ? what are the Afrikan governments (Afrikan Union) doing about it ? What a shame to the Afrikan race, are there no heroes among us to go fight these arabs and drive them out of Afrika?
It seems the arabs are arabising and settling there; check, they named it sudan which is land of the dark skined in arabic, whatever happened to the original name (Nubia) and all its glories.

Brothers and sisters we gotta do something before foreigners take over mother Afrika. It may not be now and may not be here but our future generation might face it if we let it go.

Aluta Kontinua.

Mwanaafrika.
                                    Afrika,                                                               2 DIE 4.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 02:28:54 PM »

greetings mwaanaafrika!

thanks brethren for the clarifications and for ur message,truly appreciate it Two Thumbs

wow.this is a fallacy,isnt it,wolly soyenka said at one time,that the oau is failing entity because it fails to recognize the larger problem of alkebulan,afrikan man, religion and colonialism goes hand in hand,when king leopold landed in kongo,he set up their missions and mission houses who was collecting money for the crown,the mother colony,belgium,the besides making contributions to the infamous royal geographic society,that went all over africa and stole artifacts from it.
islam was brought to alkebulan by the hyksos,persians,and neva has been an afrikan tradition,those arabs in darfur dont care about ebonite people,nor do the western nations,and they are systematically killing dem,
i still believe the problem is islam and christianity and till we have those two indo european religions there,the continent will up for grabs for the european powers and amerikkkka!
gnata

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 04:19:41 PM »

The Darfur crisis is far from what Cnn or Nbc is saying about it , the mean interest of Western countries is about OIL  !
The arabic gouvernment of Sudan and the Durfur rebellion know that in Darfur there is some oil , so they fight ( the gouvernement use the Djendjanwids riders to chase the blacks people of Darfur and the rebellion attack the sudan soldiers ) for oil , even if the rebellion is right to fight because of some personals reasons ...

The Usa and most of the Western countries wanna countrol all the oil of this planet , half of the China's oil come from Sudan , and The USA and Western countries know that , if they wanna countrol China , and India by the way too , they need to spread the news of the racial fightings in Sudan and use in short term some UN soldiers to helps the darfur rebellion , so this conflict has nothing to do with race but oil !

The USA want China to devaluate his mint because in the long term , China can be economically stronger than the US ,spacially in the manufactured goods  and the point is The USA have no power ( economic or millitary ) to force China to do it , so that's why USA help the Dafur rebellion to fight against the Sudan Gouvernment .

For sure , there was always a racial problem in this country , but here it is nothing to do with it .
We Blacks folks need to understand what is going on in this geopolitic matter, we got to be wise and understand that nobody should use us for their fights .

Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 07:57:29 PM »

Foreign invaders have already penetrated Africa. The confrontation now is to regain Africa's integrity by eradicating foreign influences and ownerships.

Some of the latest news in the crisis is the African Union has been working to broker peace talks. The largest African rebel faction has signed but the two smaller factions have not. Its hard to imagine the African rebels and farmers getting a fair share from an Arab government. Discrimination will continue. At the same time look at the effects of fighting back. A disaster, an attempt at Genocide.

I work with Arabic students in school and I've been learning about Islam. It is an extremely powerful religion. Muslims who I encounter are much more passionate and serioous about Islam than any Christian youth I've met. I would like to embrace Islam like a brother but I am still bothered by the Arabic conflicts in Africa and the negative effects of Islam there.

afrikanrebel06

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 04:39:47 PM »

the islamic incursion of africa occured during the 600 to 700 ad,called the almovarids,so why would you want to adopt pan arabanism,thats what islam is about,islam and other indo european teligions,islam pushs the envelop of pan arabanism and arabs dont give hoots about black africans,they are in bed with the western nartions.think about it,keep wondering,why every year,someone always get killed in the pilgrame to mecca Beam
gnata

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 09:11:39 AM »

I work with Arabic students in school and I've been learning about Islam. It is an extremely powerful religion. Muslims who I encounter are much more passionate and serioous about Islam than any Christian youth I've met. I would like to embrace Islam like a brother but I am still bothered by the Arabic conflicts in Africa and the negative effects of Islam there.

Did you know that the first guys who put Blacks folks in slavery were Arabics ? this people are one of the most racist one , did you evr be in a Arabic country ? apparently no ...and what that madness to be muslim when there is a lot African spirituals worships ?
I prefer to see a Blacks man be a rasta than a christian , a Buddist or a muslim , religion is one of the most important thing in a people's society  , if you adopt Islam as your religion that's mean you accept to see your black world tru an arabic optic, you deserve better brother !   
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 07:14:23 AM »

Kebo is white... just so ya know
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 12:25:05 PM »

thanks for the clairfication again gman son.

Embrace like a brother - not convert to Islam. i man a rasta for evermore until africa is restored and the white man redeemed.

gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 05:17:27 PM »

Given the topic of the discussion, and people's reactions to your contribution to it, I think it's only appropriate that people know you're white. I didn't point it out for a while, because I wanted to give you a chance to point it out yourself (since gnata was obviously addressing you in the assumption that you are Black.)
Aight Son?
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 12:57:35 PM »

... i man a rasta for evermore until africa is restored and the white man redeemed.

Define "africa restored" and "white man redeemed". And should I take it that at this time the I will no longer be rasta? ..."forevermore until"...seem like an oxymoron..what exactly the I saying?

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 02:01:33 PM »

the temple of the most high beings with the human body, which houses life, the essence of our existence. afrikans today are in bondage because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders. we must never confuse religion and spirituality. religion is a set of rules, rituals and practices, created by men, which were supposed to help humans grow spiritually. due to human imperfection, religion has become corrupt, divisive, and a tool for power struggle. spirituality is a way of life. pure and simple as was given by the most high of creation. as the essence of our existence, it embodies our culture, nationhood and ... a people without  nation that they can call their own, is a people without a soul. afrika is is bondage today because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to afrika's problems, when all afrika needs is right within her. when afrikan righteous people come together, the world will come together. this is our divine destiny.

- EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 12:19:28 AM »

"when afrikan righteous people come together, the world will come together"

This quote sums up what i meant by Africa restored and the white man redeemed. it is the white man's duty to support that end. That end, aim, destiny is the rasta movement. And what I say is I am committed to that movement and that aim and at the same time I will never be African. I am a white man and when I've redeemed my ancestors by working for African liberation it'll cease to be my duty to ally myself with the movement of another race.

But thinking out loud...if the white movement involves supporting Haile Selassie's legacy of African victory...even though a white man is not of african descent him still a rasta because him driven by the one almighty Haile Selassie I. What I heard in Trenchtown is when you say rasta you say black but in my opinion Haile Selassie Ras Tafari Makonnen stands for all men of all races. This reasoning has got me thinking now.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: