Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:16:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  How a White person functions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How a White person functions  (Read 22458 times)
melaninmagic

« on: July 07, 2006, 07:40:41 PM »

How a White person functions

This experiment is designed to help a nonwhite person understand what a White person is from the FUNCTIONAL perspective; in contrast to the physical appearance perspective which the White supremacists encourage nonwhite people to focus on because of its elastic nature (they decide who \"looks\" White).

MATERIALS: Two or more people who classify themselves as White.

OBSERVED PHENOMENON: A person who classifies himself or herself as White will NOT alert a nonwhite person to the presence of a White person they know is a racist.

HYPOTHESIS:

A White person is aware of and understands the BENEFITS of the system of racism White supremacy.

A White person is aware of and understands the MECHANICS of the system of racism White supremacy.

A White person is aware of and understands the necessity of some White person to practice racism in order to maintain the system of racism White supremacy.

A White person will CHOOSE to withhold constructive information about which White people practice racism because a White person wants to insure they are able to FUNCTION as a White person; they do this by withholding constructive information from nonwhite people regarding which White people practice racism.

In a system of racism White supremacy it is BETTER to be a White person than a nonwhite person.

EXPERIMENT: In the presence of a group of people including two or more White people, ask one of the White persons this question using ONLY these words:

1. \\\"Do you alert nonwhite people to the presence of a White person you know is a racist?\\\"

2. Record their answer

3. Say nothing more and record everything the other White people SAY and/or DO

EXPECTED RESULTS:

1. The White person will NOT answer \\\"yes\\\" to the question, \\\"Do you alert nonwhite people to the presence of a White person you know is a racist?\\\"

2. The other White people will NOT challenge, criticize or question the White persons answer no matter what it is.

ADDITIONAL CODE:

1. If by chance a White person answers \\\"yes\\\" to the question, \\\"Do you alert nonwhite people to the presence of a White person you know is a racist?\\\", ask them why they have not done it. If they claim there are no White people present who are White supremacists, ask them how they know.

2. Don't get distracted by a nonwhite person who gets nervous and try’s to divert the experiment with a joke, or a question to you, or trying to answer for a White person.

http://counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=1450
rascarey

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 11:43:57 PM »

WHO IS THE RACIST HERE?
Are you a "white person" Angry
melaninmagic

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 02:08:46 AM »

No. I am classified as 'non-white' by persons who classify themselves as 'white'. By definition, this makes me a victim of Racism/White Supremacy (WS). I am currently seeking to replace this system of WS with a system of Justice. That is, I am seeking to promote a system whereby the person who needs help the most receives the most help.

1) What makes you think that I am racist?
2) Why do you seem so disgruntled?
ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

I am the living incarnation of my ancestors

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 06:58:52 PM »

How a White person functions

This experiment is designed to help a nonwhite person understand what a White person is from the FUNCTIONAL perspective; in contrast to the physical appearance perspective which the White supremacists encourage nonwhite people to focus on because of its elastic nature (they decide who \"looks\" White).

MATERIALS: Two or more people who classify themselves as White.

OBSERVED PHENOMENON: A person who classifies himself or herself as White will NOT alert a nonwhite person to the presence of a White person they know is a racist.

HYPOTHESIS:

A White person is aware of and understands the BENEFITS of the system of racism White supremacy.

A White person is aware of and understands the MECHANICS of the system of racism White supremacy.

A White person is aware of and understands the necessity of some White person to practice racism in order to maintain the system of racism White supremacy.

A White person will CHOOSE to withhold constructive information about which White people practice racism because a White person wants to insure they are able to FUNCTION as a White person; they do this by withholding constructive information from nonwhite people regarding which White people practice racism.

In a system of racism White supremacy it is BETTER to be a White person than a nonwhite person.

EXPERIMENT: In the presence of a group of people including two or more White people, ask one of the White persons this question using ONLY these words:

1. \\\"Do you alert nonwhite people to the presence of a White person you know is a racist?\\\"

2. Record their answer

3. Say nothing more and record everything the other White people SAY and/or DO

EXPECTED RESULTS:

1. The White person will NOT answer \\\"yes\\\" to the question, \\\"Do you alert nonwhite people to the presence of a White person you know is a racist?\\\"

2. The other White people will NOT challenge, criticize or question the White persons answer no matter what it is.

ADDITIONAL CODE:

1. If by chance a White person answers \\\"yes\\\" to the question, \\\"Do you alert nonwhite people to the presence of a White person you know is a racist?\\\", ask them why they have not done it. If they claim there are no White people present who are White supremacists, ask them how they know.

2. Don't get distracted by a nonwhite person who gets nervous and try’s to divert the experiment with a joke, or a question to you, or trying to answer for a White person.

http://counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=1450

Why do whites clasify you as non-white?
melaninmagic

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 08:51:44 PM »

Persons who classify themselves as white, and who simultaneously practice the system of Racism/White Supremacy have classified ALL persons that they have not previously classified as white, 'NON-WHITE'. I am included in this latter group of persons.

There are only three 'races' in the known universe:

1) White Supremacists
2) Persons who classify themselves as White
3) Persons who have been classified as 'Non-White' by the first group of persons.

It is very, very difficult if not impossible to determine whether a person who classifies themselves as white, simultaneously functions as a White Supremacist. The reason for this is CLEARLY outlined in my initial post. I.e. Persons who classify themselves as 'white' are hard pressed to identify other 'white' persons who are functioning as white supremacists/racists, and therefore implicate themselves in this practice of injustice. This has been observed time and time again by many non-whites/victims of racism/white supremacy (VOR's). It would be illogical to refute this claim as it is backed up extensively  by solid evidence.

Under this current system of racism/white supremacy, as long as you knowingly and intentionally enjoy the spoils produced as a direct or indirect consequence of the system of racism/white supremacy, YOU ARE BY DEFINITION, A RACIST / WHITE SUPREMACIST, as you are automatically viewed as willfully complicit in the maintenance of the system of injustice, whereby the mistreatment of non-white persons is a consequence.

Furthermore, all persons who classify themselves as white, and who have not yet been simultaneously classified as racist/white supremacists, fall into the category of suspected racist/white supremacists until proven otherwise.

The DECISION to function as a racist/white supremacist is an act that simply cannot be accomplished by anyone who has not been classified as white. These persons will therefore never be able to enjoy so called 'WHITE PRIVALEDGE'

The DECISION to function as a racist/white supremacist is a PERSONAL choice that can only be made by persons able to successfully classify themselves as white. This decision can be made by ANY INDIVIDUAL who successfully self designates themselves as 'white', IRRESPECTIVE of religion, class or creed.

WHITE PRIVALEDGE stems from the fact that White Supremacy is the direct or indirect subjugation of all Non-White people by 'White' people all over the earth, for the basic purpose of "pleasing" and/or serving any or all 'White' persons, at all times, in all places, in all areas of people activity.

These areas of people activity are:

i)   Economics
2)  Education
ii)  Entertainment
iii)  Health
iv) Labor
v)  Law
vi) Politics
vii) Religion
viii) Sex
x)  War.

The System of Racism/White Supremacy constitutes the single greatest problem on the face of the earth. Any other observed problem results directly or indirectly from this problem, and as a result, cannot be remedied until this system of injustice is COMPLETELY ERRADICATED.

Eradicating the system of Racism/White Supremacy is equivalent to replacing it with a system that GUARANTEES no one is mistreated, while at the same time ensuring that the person who needs help the most receives the most help. I.e. JUSTICE. A system of Justice is the ONLY logical solution to the problem that ALL 'non-whites' face.

My agenda in making this initial post was to empower those Non-White/Victims of Racism-White Supremacy with the ability to further understand how persons who classify themselves as white, and who are also suspected to be functioning as racist/white supremacists, thinks.

To this end, my question to you and all other persons in this forum who classify themselves as white is this:

1) What is your agenda?

2) What is your position on reparations for the mistreatment of Africans and members of the African Diaspora during the European led Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade?

3) What is your position on the comment: "Africa for Africans first"?

4) Do you classify yourself as White, or have you been classified as Non-White? (If you have identified yourself as white before, then I suspect that you will have difficulty answering this question)

Given the current circumstances, it is only logical that these questions be posed to any person who classifes themselves as 'white' under the current system of injustice that non-whites are forced to live in, and who are displaying an interest in 'becoming one with the African brothers and sisters"

5) Do you not agree with this? If not, Why?

I make no apologies for this.
rascarey

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 12:54:10 AM »

My agenda is to align myself with the almighty so that his works may flow through me.
Im dis gruntled because youve generalized white supremacy to any one who is white. Do you seriously call yourself a nonwhite in public?

You say that white supremasists enjoy the fruits of african slave trade well so did the spanish a non white group, the portugese a non white group , the list goes on and on.
The only 'race' i see round this topic is a rat race or the dog race or the horse race.

Entitlement plays itself out to be greed. On giving back what can never be replaced i say the meek shall inherit the earth, have you no faith?

As ive said in many forums the movement away from fact creats conflict; you cant seperate yourselves from the world and expect any of the things sellasi said is attainable through acceptance and tolerance.

I am a Human.

Have you not considered the fact that all people suffer at the hands of tyranny ? All people need help man!!!

I never called anyone a racist. I merely asked a question. 

'Let him who hath done no sin throw the first stone'
love itinually rascarey
melaninmagic

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 03:05:35 AM »

My response is a long one:

You stated:

"You say that white supremasists enjoy the fruits of african slave trade well so did the spanish a non white group, the portugese a non white group , the list goes on and on."

I offer to you two profiles;

1) Isabella of Castile
2) Christopher Columbus.

These two individuals need no introduction. You may familiarize yourself with them here if you wish. Doing so may shed some light on the fallacies of your argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_I_of_Castile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

I also suggest you get a hold of the book entitled "From Columbus to Castro : The History of the Caribbean 1492-1969" by Eric Williams  This will put you up to speed as to the true nature of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade and historical events leading up to the present (relatively speaking)

Further, here is a quote from "The beginnings of the European Slave Trade" http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/DIASPORA/SLAVE.HTM

"Such was the situation that the Europeans encountered and traded in. When the Portuguese forged contacts with the Islamic civilizations and traders of North Africa, they diverted much of the slave trade to Europe, including the Muslim traffic in black slaves. The Portuguese, however, were not content with trade with North Africa and pushed down the western coast of Africa. In 1444, a group of Portuguese stumbled on a village of black Africans and, out of a desire to make some money, attacked them and kidnapped as many as they could. Thus began the European traffic in black slaves. The Portuguese traffic, however, was far different from the character of the later slave trade. Technically, the Africans were not slaves; they were indentured servants. After a period of service they were freed. It was not possible to be born a slave in Portugal. The children of indentured servants were free. This would be the case throughout the sixteenth and into the seventeenth centuries. Also, slavery was not racially based. The Africans kidnapped by the Portuguese were baptized, many were educated, and they all integrated into the lower classes of Portuguese society. Africans and Europeans intermarried; to this day, most Portuguese are of mixed blood."

On the topic of Spain (i.e. where the so called Spaniards live) here is an abstract of Spain’s' history. http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2878.htm

"HISTORY
Spain’s Iberian Peninsula has been settled for millennia. In fact, some of Europe's most impressive Paleolithic cultural sites are located in Spain, including the famous caves at Altamira that contain spectacular paintings dating from about 15,000 to 25,000 years ago. The Basques, Europe’s oldest surviving group, are also the first identifiable people of the peninsula.

Beginning in the ninth century BC, Phoenicians, Greeks, Carthaginians, and Celts entered the Iberian Peninsula. The Romans followed in the second century BC and laid the groundwork for Spain's present language, religion, and laws. Although the Visigoths arrived in the fifth century AD, the last Roman strongholds along the southern coast did not fall until the seventh century AD. In 711, North African Moors sailed across the straits, swept into Andalusia, and within a few years, pushed the Visigoths up the peninsula to the Cantabrian Mountains. The Reconquest efforts to drive out the Moors—lasted until 1492. By 1512, the unification of present-day Spain was complete.

During the 16th century, Spain became the most powerful nation in Europe, due to the immense wealth derived from its presence in the Americas. But a series of long, costly wars and revolts, capped by the defeat by the English of the "Invincible Armada" in 1588, began a steady decline of Spanish power in Europe. Controversy over succession to the throne consumed the country during the 18th century, leading to an occupation by France during the Napoleonic era in the early 1800s, and led to a series of armed conflicts throughout much of the 19th century."

Information about the so-called SPANISH INQUISITION headed by Queen Isabel may be found here:

"The Inquisition

One other task within Spain faced Isabel. During the years of turmoil, the Church had become weak and corrupt. Isabel was a fervent Catholic, putting the cause of Christ first in all she did. Furthermore, she knew that Spain's unity as a nation depended upon a strong Church — Spain might as well not exist if it were not Catholic through and through. She set about reforming the Church, raising the educational and moral standards of the clergy. Many abuses were halted, including the practice of selling indulgences, which would cause much grief in the rest of Europe.

One of the most serious problems the Church faced was the number of Jews and Moors who had been baptized Catholics and risen to high positions in the government and the Church without really believing in Christian doctrine. These false Conversos and Moriscos (converted Jews and Moors) were a threat to the Church and to Spain, and a way had to be found of determining who was a true Christian and loyal Spaniard and who was a traitor. Isabel knew that not all the Conversos and Moriscos were enemies — her own confessor was a Converso as was the husband of her best friend. But to protect the innocent, the guilty had to be found.

The method Isabel chose was the Inquisition: a court which would examine evidence and judge whether a person was a faithful Christian or an enemy of Church and country. At the beginning of the Inquisition, there were many abuses — some innocent people suffered and torture was used frequently. At this point the Pope stepped in and appointed new Inquisitors, with the Grand Inquisitor (head of the Inquisition) being a Dominican monk named Tomas de Torquemada. Torquemada reformed the procedure of the Inquisition to ensure that justice would he done. He made its procedures more lenient and improved conditions in the prisons. He personally examined appeals from the accused and gave money to help the families of those on trial."

If any of these individuals mentioned earlier were alive today, they would easily fit within the so called 'white' communities. Moreover, they would in no uncertain terms be accused by 'non-whites' as of practicing WHITE SUPREMACY

You also stated 'the list goes on', AND SO, I MUST CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVIDE ME WITH THIS LIST.

Two other statements made by you were:

1) "Im dis gruntled because youve generalized white supremacy to any one who is white."
2) "Do you seriously call yourself a nonwhite in public?"

On the first, the only 'generalization' I have made was when I stated: "Furthermore, all persons who classify themselves as white, and who have not yet been simultaneously classified as racist/white supremacists, fall into the category of suspected racist/white supremacists until proven otherwise." Any other comments I made thus far are factual, based on observation and experiment, and therefore not arbitrary.

It is true, that doing so automatically makes ALL 'whites' not proven to be racist/white supremacists as suspect. If you as a self designated 'white person' do not feel comfortable being suspected by 'non-whites' as functioning as a racist/white supremacist, there is nothing I can do alleviate your agony. What you must do for yourself is PROVE ME WRONG by NOT FUNCTIONING AS A RACIST / WHITE SUPREMACIST by not harming non-white peoples in any way, shape or form. It is as easy as that.

On the second point:

Of course I call myself non-white in public. I AM NOT A WHITE PERSON BY ANY WHITE PERSONS' STANDARDS!!!
1) Am I wrong in doing so? If so, please explain why?

It would do you well to note however, that another observation made by those non-white persons engaged in countering racism/white supremacy with LOGIC is that ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS / SUSPECTED WHITE SUPREMACISTS being targeted with COUNTER-RACIST CODE absolutely detest it when a Non-White individual changes the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT by classifying themselves using a term NOT SANCTIONED by white supremacists. In this case the non-sanctioned term is NON-WHITE'

In my last post, I posed two questions for ANY person who classifies themselves as white to answer:

2) What is your position on reparations for the mistreatment of Africans and members of the African Diaspora during the European led Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade?

3) What is your position on the comment: "Africa for Africans first"?

Comments made by you which come closest to providing me with an answer were:

1) "Entitlement plays itself out to be greed. On giving back what can never be replaced i say the meek shall inherit the earth, have you no faith?"

and

2) "As ive said in many forums the movement away from fact creats conflict; you cant seperate yourselves from the world and expect any of the things sellasi said is attainable through acceptance and tolerance."

Based on these responses made by you, I am forced to conclude that your true modus operandi (i.e. agenda) is fueled by this belief system:

1) That the act of Africans requesting back that which was stolen from Africa is a display of greed and lack of humility on the part of the African. Rather, it is more appropriate for the African to wait for a god (Christian?) to ameliorate the suffering reigned down on him/her as a result of European conquest and colonialisation.

2) That the act of Africans returning to Africa to rebuild it to it's former glory without the aid of the European is an anti-social activity on the part of the African, and does not promote tolerance or acceptance.

In all fairness, I must warn you that if my extrapolation on these comments made by you is in anyway inaccurate, that you rephrase and re-answer these two questions I previously posed. By not doing so, these two statements will officially be archived as what you are actually implying.
ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 09:19:49 AM »

Persons who classify themselves as white, and who simultaneously practice the system of Racism/White Supremacy have classified ALL persons that they have not previously classified as white, 'NON-WHITE'. I am included in this latter group of persons.

1) White Supremacists
3) Persons who have been classified as 'Non-White' by the first group of persons.

Why should I accept the definition of race that you cited?
Why should I allow my race to be defined by someone else?
Why shlould I let a White Superamacist define what race I am?
Is Killillumaniti36 a racist?

ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 09:22:11 AM »

1) White Supremacists

Why should I accept the definition of race that you cited?
Why should I allow my race to be defined by someone else?
Why shlould I let a White Superamacist define what race I am?

Just making a correction.
Is Killillumaniti33 a racist?
rascarey

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 10:23:41 AM »

Your not feeling me at all.
How about you post a topic like how a non white person thinks. maybe ive assumed you rasta apparently not .
Inturpret my words how you feel but dont pass judgement on them. thats not your CHOICE OR power to execute .

Now if i and all my years in social sience have taught me any thing its that what is common knowledge is a lie. 
Criztopfer colombus was a bagowire slave driver
Morgan was a bogowire slave driver
Marco polo was a bagowire slave driver
The pope is a bagowire slave driver
G.W Bush is a bagowire slave driver
The egyptians were bagowire slave drivers
The germans were bagowire slave dirvers
Lewis and clark were bag o wire slave drivers.

All people have been subjected to oppression by another people who THINK they are superior thats my point.
If after 18 years of paying slave wages to the goverment for a child support ,some 200 dollars a week, do you think i or anyone else will see a dime back; lets be realistic here.
The present world operates becuase of the foundations of the classical enlightenment wich is a wage and class based system ,your efforts will (If you look at say the suix or mohawk tribes of america)
ultimatley further demonize 'non whites'. seen!

40 acres and a mule...
My anscestors ran across the plains of america on the backs of buffalo, under the cover of canopy.
are they going to see a reparation?
50,000,000,000 Natives starved, slaved, and killed in the name of progress.
The mohawk tribe was offered a reservation it was 40 acres and each was also promised a horse or mule. seen!

Whats done and gone can never return, all thats left is education a storytelling.   
Your beutiful africa will turn into another corporate snak.It will be sanctioned and the i.m.f. will halt all expotation of goods, africa will become the next jamaica.
The spirit of the black star line is strong ,but unfortunatley in my view the only manifestation possible.
Other cultures have tried what your doing in the end their more likely to become disillusioned and arrive at the ultimate identity crisis, pride.
Humble thyself to the will of jah and  reparation will come in the only form that is accountable
LOVE. 
melaninmagic

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 12:43:19 PM »

To answer ooggooles' questions:

"Why should I accept the definition of race that you cited?"
"Why should I allow my race to be defined by someone else?"
"Why shlould I let a White Superamacist define what race I am?"

On question (1) Of course not! In fact, you need to question EVERYTHING that you are told including from me, and then from this, extract a solution which best correlates with LOGIC. Now, most persons who classify themselves as 'white" state that they do this because they ARE 'white'. 'Non-White' persons who have been classified by other persons who classify themselves as 'white'' do so because they accept it as gospel that they are 'black'. I know what Black and White are, and have yet to come in contact with persons fitting either of these categories in terms of color spectrum. It may seem trivial now, but considering the whole host of problems that result from these color classifications, Black and White as human descriptions are anything but trivial!

If you classify yourself as ‘white’ then, do this:

Stand next to a sheet of WHITE paper. Unless you are suffering from a serious ailment, there will be a distinct difference between your color and the color of paper. YOU ARE NOT THE COLOR WHITE, so to say that you are a WHITE person is ILLOGICAL. It does not matter that you have thought this of yourself since you were born and now you feel 'comfortable' with the definition; IT IS AN ILLOGICAL DISCRIPTION OF YOU AS A PERSON. Plain and simple.

Now you may say, 'fine then... I am a SHADE of white... there are many shades of white and I AM JUST ONE OF THEM'. If this is acceptable to you, then is a person you'd normally consider 'BLACK' also a shade of white? How dark must a 'black' person be before he/she is no longer considered a 'shade' of white? Is a so-called 'albino' born of two 'black' parents a member of the 'white' or 'black' race?

Do you see how illogical these arguments become when you begin to THINK LOGICALLY? The point that I am making here is that the classifications between human beings that promotes separation and dis-unity amongst them were created by individuals who thrive in this form of dis-unity and confusion. Take note of the VERY FIRST LINES of the first post I made in this thread; "This experiment is designed to help a nonwhite person understand what a White person is from the FUNCTIONAL perspective; IN CONTRAST TO THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE PERSPECTIVE WHICH THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS ENCOURAGE NONWHITE PEOPLE TO FOCUS ON BECAUSE OF ITS ELASTIC NATURE (THEY DECIDE WHO LOOKS WHITE)"

These classifications were NOT created by Africans, although in many ways they are being perpetuated by many of them. A point to note is that in Pre-Colonial Africa, Africans did not divide human beings based on skin tone. They were identified by geographical location as well as the house i.e. family line they descended from. Nor were these color classifications created by persons of Asian decent or Arab descent. These classifications were INTENTIONALLY invented by EUROPEANS; persons that you would identify as 'WHITE'. These classifications were invented by WHITE SUPREMACISTS and perpetuated by 'other white people' who agree with or were sympathetic to the 'white' ideology. Over time, this fallacy has become the norm and has spawned a whole host of tertiary problems.

I site two names:

Johann Freidrich Blumenbach and William Shockley (inventor of the modern day transistor). It would be in your best interest to research these two individuals thoroughly. On individuals such as these, it is a matter of course to question EVERYTHING they say.

On your second and third point:

2) "Why should I allow my race to be defined by someone else?"
3) "Why shlould I let a White Superamacist define what race I am?"

If you currently classify yourself as 'white', thereby perpetuating the myth and are now beginning to sense feelings of discomfort in these classifications, I can do nothing to alleviate your discomfort. What you must for yourself, now is THINK!

The fact remains that IF you classify yourself as white irrespective of whether you believe it or not, you have allowed yourself to be classified by a white supremacist. The question is, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Question:

Do you classify yourself as White or have you been classified as a Non-White person? Before you answer, I will say that I strongly suspect that if you have classified yourself as 'White' outside the presence of this forum you will have great difficulty in admitting now that you classify yourself as 'White'.  What is more interesting is that the jury is still out in coming up with an explanation for this social phenomenon. Hmmm...

I still expect an answer from you, however, and by not answering, I will aire on the side of caution and my conclusion will be to SUSPECT you as functioning passively as a racist/white supremacist, fearful of not getting found out, as you would have left me with no choice.

On your last question, as I have stated earlier, it is very difficult to determine whether a person who classifies themselves as white is indeed a White Supremacist. Unless they are blatantly functioning as such it is an almost impossible feat. In more cases than not, the best that a non-white person can do is conclude that a given individual is a suspected racist/white supremacist.

Based on earlier comments made by killuminati33, it seems to me that he/she is either GROSSLY uninformed, or is intentionally functioning passively as a racist, or as an uninformed individual. As I cannot prove which of these discriptions is the most accurate, I have officially aired on the side of caution and SUSPECT that he is a HAS functioned, IS functioning, or INTENDS TO function as a racist/white-supremacist, until such time that he chooses to prove me wrong. This was stated in my response within the thread.
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2006, 01:15:28 PM »

Entitlement plays itself out to be greed. On giving back what can never be replaced i say the meek shall inherit the earth, have you no faith?

when will they inherit it? when those who are not meek enjoy all the benefits, use up all the resources and destroy it?

"if u want something u had better make some noise" - EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ [MALCOLM X]

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
melaninmagic

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 02:51:40 PM »

To answer rascary's comment:

You are absolutely correct in your assessment of me, rascary,

Although I see exactly where you are coming from, I do not feel you AT ALL!

Put all your personal ideologies aside for now.

The fact remains that Africa remains the most disenfranchised continent due to European enslavement, the reward to Africa for this is that her people face MILLIONS of dollars in debt TO THIS DAY from these same European Invaders; a debt that most likely, they will never be able to repay. Yet, this is precisely what they are expected to do by Europeans.

To add injury to insult, on a DAILY basis, the precious resources that could be used to rebuild Africa are being stripped from her relentlessly and without remorse by (guess who?) Europeans, while it's people never see a red dime. Have you forgotten about the Berlin Conference of 1885 that was essentially the veritable straw that broke the camels' back? If you have, I suggest that you read up on this.

http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~jobrien/reference/ob45.html

Slavery was such a traumatic event in and of itself that it took nearly 200 years for the scattered African peoples to partially recover and come to grips with this goddamn mess that the Europeans have introduced us to. Now that we finally have the strength to be able to discuss these events on a rational level, we have to put up with people bearing ideologies VERY similar to yours that charge Africans with being greedy for DEMANDING that justice be given to them, and reparations be made. Give me one good reason why a people that have to put up with this bullshit would not want to just leave ALL Europeans out of their personal affairs?

Yes! In case you did not realize it before, Africans and members of the African Diaspora are DEMANDING justice for these atrocities caused by Europeans IN VERY LARGE NUMBERS. So, members of the so called 'white' community (descendents of the original perpetrators and the most privileged individuals in the known universe) are faced with making a choice. Are you going to support the movement, or will you suppress it. There are only two answers. The conscience of mankind IS on trial, and no one will be spared.

Now before you go of on a rant claiming that you cannot be personally blamed for the crimes of your forefathers, allow me to introduce to a bit of modern day LAW.

It is mentioned in European Law that if you inherit an estate or company, you inherit both the liabilities and the assets of that estate or company, and in this way, you inherit the consequences, both good and bad of the original forbearers.

To this end, modern day Europeans have inherited directly, all the liabilities as well as the assets and preceding states, preceding organizations, commercial companies and ALL OTHER ENTITIES previously owned and to date  un-relinquished by the original forbearers.

It was by no means a small minority of Europeans that owned slaves, but in fact, the VAST MAJORITY (check the history books). In this case, as long as you can freely classify yourself as ‘white’ there is a very, very high degree of probability that the assets acquired as a result of slavery were passed down to you. Legally, you are BOUND BY LAW as a ‘white’ European descendent by YOUR OWN LAWS to recompense ALL injured parties for the injustices that resulted from the Trans Atlantic slave trade, AS WELL AS all other injustices following, and directly related to this event, LEADING UP TO THE PRESENT DAY.

Furthermore, in the event of death of the injured parties, then it is within right of the next of kin (i.e US/Non-White African members of the Diaspora) to seek damages incurred on behalf of the said injured parties.

Now, you claim to be a Rastafarian. I have no arguments with this claim. Bear in mind however THAT YOU ARE GROSSLY UNQUALIFIED AND OUT OF LINE as a person who classifies himself as ‘white’ to make any judgment call as to whether or not reparations should be made to the injured parties (Africans). You lost that ability to be arbiter the instant you left your mothers womb. You need to be crystal clear on this fact.

As long as the descendents of the injured parties request that reparations be made, not necessarily to themselves, but to the properties they currently own that have also incurred damages, then any so-called ‘white’ person who judges that reparations not be made is in DIRECT CONFLICT WITH THE LAW.

Your response does not surprise me in the least, rascary. Every single person that classifies themselves as ‘white’ that I have come in contact with personally has responded in a like manner when these questions were posed to them. You are no different. Let us get that straight right here, right now.

Per chance did you pay any serious attention to the subject heading of the original thread before posting?

I will re-iterate it for your benefit: “How a White Person functions”

I suggest you smile, because YOU ARE ON CAMERA.

P.S.
I will no longer be responding to your posts for obvious reasons.
ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 11:40:36 PM »

Question:

Do you classify yourself as White or have you been classified as a Non-White person? Before you answer, I will say that I strongly suspect that if you have classified yourself as 'White' outside the presence of this forum you will have great difficulty in admitting now that you classify yourself as 'White'.  What is more interesting is that the jury is still out in coming up with an explanation for this social phenomenon. Hmmm...

I am a dark person. I am African. My grand father has said what you have said, he has said that he has never seen a white person. Usually when I think of whites I think of people who have privilage and are strong because of those privilages. There was a time when I was traveling where I found that I was sorrounded by whites. I adopted a position of strength so as not to be fighting a down hill battle. I chose not to view the whites as priviliged and strong because of that privilage but as my servants, I was always concious of the fact that I was dark and that I was African. I began to wonder if the whites were color blind or playing a trick on me. I have been classified as non-white but, it was intended to remind me of the past. My grandfathe has never said that he has never seen a black person. I am not European, however I am becoming aware that the first person that was born who would become European and later whites and white supremacist was born of my family blood line. I do not fear whites I fear my hatred of them. I do not want to accept that they could have done what they did to my Ancestural  brothers. I do not fear whites I fear my hatred of them. I am African. I am a dark person.

I still expect an answer from you, however, and by not answering, I will aire on the side of caution and my conclusion will be to SUSPECT you as functioning passively as a racist/white supremacist, fearful of not getting found out, as you would have left me with no choice.

You won't be able to intimidate me.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: