Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:39:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Where On Earth Are You?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where On Earth Are You?  (Read 9269 times)
Kingston

RastafariSpeaks .com

« on: August 06, 2003, 02:26:09 PM »

Greetings all,

As the days pass and I read the topics put forth by the intellectually beautiful minds we have here it is easy to see how many of us differ in our opinions.  These opinion differences, most probably, can be directly related to our environment whether we are referring to social or geographic.

As such thoughts raced through my head, I began to wonder where everyone is living and has lived in their lives.

I feel that if we discuss our lives we can come to a greater understanding of what people are and have been going through and with this new found knowledge we can continue to have positive reasonings. That is of course why we are all here.

So lets grow together and discover the gems that each one us are.  

I am Kingston.  I currently live in Toronto but have spent a substantial portion of my life in Mexico City and the region of Quintana Roo.  I am 25.

We are all here for the same reason.  We love Jah and require His guidance in this life.  So let us explore our differences and give thanks for them for it is only when we differ that true reasonings take place.

humbly,

..Kingston..

..Understanding Truth and My Place in it..
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: