Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:16:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  Original Jews were black or africans?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Original Jews were black or africans?  (Read 72029 times)
ehotep

« on: August 10, 2006, 09:20:11 AM »

Can anyone shead light on this statement or prove it to be false?
Queen_Samiya

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 09:30:20 AM »

I truely believe that Africans were the orginal Jews which is known as Hebrews that lives in Northeast Africa and some other parts like Uganda.  Grin Beam
natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 11:27:24 AM »

From my studies, the supposed birth of "Moses" was before the first recorded foreign visitors to Alkebu-lan [1675 BCE]. So the jews must have been black then, and are black now. Where does that leave thousands of "semitic" rabbis around the world? Lost and tagged as thieves.

And why should we call them "original" jews? They are the jews... Haribu people.

Yanks & Ises. Love & Joy. Rasta Live.

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Queen_Samiya

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 01:25:44 PM »

That is true natural blacks, but the white man want to take our religions away and make it to his own.  Undecided
Truth is
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 04:38:01 AM »

Uhoh

The Jews are not the original inhabitants of Africa nor are they the chosen peopl of the bible that we have read about. They are people of russian/turkish descent and gained entrance to Isral by way of a treaty or something like that. (Aknazian) I don't know how to spell it correctly but check it out. Check out the date for the entrance of the Jews to Israel. The original chosen people were African. The people that you see and read about are imposters.
Truth is
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 04:58:38 AM »

Beam
Ashkenazi Jew, I believe it was 1948 Check this out ......  Aliyah
The State of Israel will be open for Jewish immigration and the ingathering of exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel...

From the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, 1948 .......

Law of Return 5710-1950
Right of aliyah**  1. Every Jew has the right to come to this country as an oleh**.

Oleh's visa  2. (a) Aliyah shall be by oleh's visa.
(b) An oleh's visa shall be granted to every Jew who has expressed his desire to settle in Israel, unless the Minister of Immigration is satisfied that the applicant

I hope this helps

Truth is
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 05:06:41 AM »

The Balfour Declaration
November 2, 1917
During the First World War, British policy became gradually committed to the idea of establishing a Jewish home in Palestine (Eretz Yisrael). After discussions in the British Cabinet, and consultation with Zionist leaders, the decision was made known in the form of a letter by Arthur James Lord Balfour to Lord Rothschild. The letter represents the first political recognition of Zionist aims by a Great Power.

Check this out, please read further about the balfour declaration
Queen_Samiya

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 10:02:50 AM »

Uhoh

The Jews are not the original inhabitants of Africa nor are they the chosen peopl of the bible that we have read about. They are people of russian/turkish descent and gained entrance to Isral by way of a treaty or something like that. (Aknazian) I don't know how to spell it correctly but check it out. Check out the date for the entrance of the Jews to Israel. The original chosen people were African. The people that you see and read about are imposters.

Truth is,

I am afraid that you are right! The original chosen people were Africans and the sad thing about it is that a lot of our people are worshipping white Jesus! Angry

I just know that the ones whom rewrote it and put it into their own words are imposters!  Angry
ehotep

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 02:09:55 PM »

From my studies, the supposed birth of "Moses" was before the first recorded foreign visitors to Alkebu-lan [1675 BCE]. So the jews must have been black then, and are black now. Where does that leave thousands of "semitic" rabbis around the world? Lost and tagged as thieves.

And why should we call them "original" jews? They are the jews... Haribu people.

Yanks & Ises. Love & Joy. Rasta Live.

Hotep Natural Blacks,

Indeed I agree with your point about not calling them the 'original' jews, because they are in fact the jews.   The reason why I label them as such, is to provide clarity to our brothers and sister who are not aware of this.  If you ask the average person walking on the street who are the jews, I bet 99 out of 100 people would tell you the askenazim or sepharim jews are the jews.  It angers me, to know the truth and have so many of our people misinformed.   It angers me further to have those who we try to enlighten not care.   

I guess the kybalion teaches us best: "The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding."   
empressyikona

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 12:11:57 PM »

Blessed,

Have anyone heard about the South African Lembas who say they have Jewish ancestry? Here's a quote from a study that was done to establish the genetics of the Lemba:

"The Center for Genetic Anthropology, Departments of Biology and Anthropology, University College London, London, United Kingdom.

The Lemba are a traditionally endogamous group speaking a variety of Bantu languages who live in a number of locations in southern Africa. They claim descent from Jews who came to Africa from "Sena." "Sena" is variously identified by them as Sanaa in Yemen, Judea, Egypt, or Ethiopia. A previous study using Y-chromosome markers suggested both a Bantu and a Semitic contribution to the Lemba gene pool, a suggestion that is not inconsistent with Lemba oral tradition. To provide a more detailed picture of the Lemba paternal genetic heritage, we analyzed 399 Y chromosomes for six microsatellites and six biallelic markers in six populations (Lemba, Bantu, Yemeni-Hadramaut, Yemeni-Sena, Sephardic Jews, and Ashkenazic Jews). The high resolution afforded by the markers shows that Lemba Y chromosomes are clearly divided into Semitic and Bantu clades. Interestingly, one of the Lemba clans carries, at a very high frequency, a particular Y-chromosome type termed the "Cohen modal haplotype," which is known to be characteristic of the paternally inherited Jewish priesthood and is thought, more generally, to be a potential signature haplotype of Judaic origin. The Bantu Y-chromosome samples are predominantly (>80%) YAP+ and include a modal haplotype at high frequency. Assuming a rapid expansion of the eastern Bantu, we used variation in microsatellite alleles in YAP+ sY81-G Bantu Y chromosomes to calculate a rough date, 3,000-5,000 years before the present, for the start of their expansion."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?itool=abstractplus&db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=abstractplus&list_uids=10677325

Please also check the following:

"Many "educated" people outside Europe/USA know a lot about Europe and Euro-America, but have less interest in peoples outside Europe/Euro-America, including their own people. Many Africans prize a "western" education but know little of Africans on the other side of their continent.

World knowledge of the Jewish diaspora is no exception to the Eurocentric rule. Most people (sadly including people of color) who have no contact with Jewish communities of color picture Jews as white Europeans. In actuality, the Jewish communities of Africa and Asia had dominated the Jewish intellectual and cultural scene in antiquity.

The following paragraphs will focus on non-European-origin Jewish communities in Africa. Ashkenazi and Ladino Jewish communities on African continent will not be covered in this article, except for their association with African Mizrahi communities. "

http://www.colorq.org/MeltingPot/Africa/AfricanJews.htm

Stepping humbly,
Empress Yikona
(Algerian and Moroccan Jewish roots)

afrikanrebel06

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »

read people read reaD!

DOCTOR YUSEF BEN JOCHANAM,WE THE BLACK JEWS,BLACKMAN OF THE NILE AND HIS FAMILY.those are good books to start with Two Thumbs Beam
c0cc0

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 03:24:17 PM »

Well, Isreal is right next to Africa, and they escaped out of Egypt, and Egypt is in Africa, so... makes sense. How often does the first testament refer to places in Africa or that were once there?
Yeah, my father and his side of the family avoid pork, celebrate/observe Passover, observe the Sabbath,  but not Hanukkah. I have no idea how to spell that word, I know.
I never really understood why I preferred to be called "Isrealite" instead of "Isreali", but now I recognize the differences. European Jews tend to have names that have Russian, Polish and German influences in them, understandably. I don't know how diluted the Hebrew language is in the Ethiopian Jewish communities, so I can't say anything about that.
My name is Hebrew (My dad wanted one 's' so my name is Hadasah).  Grin  I don't practice any religion, though.  Too much conflict over something so unnecessary. It's not like the Middle East sounds like a great place to live right now, so of course one can't be surprised at the lack of enthusiasm. =/ I only know what I know because I decided to ask my mom where did I come from. It changed my life forever, but only because I cared to know.
Anyway, I don't like the idea of black people worshipping a white dude, either. Before you know it you'll have black dudes buying extensions so that they can have those curls on the sides of their face. Tongue
Horus

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 03:56:42 PM »

Blacks, authentic Israelites

Nobody had the right to start a church after Jesus left. They gathered in synagogues then, and still should now. We Negroes, Africans, are not gentiles like Paul and Luke – we are the once lost but now found (through DNA testing and the Y-chromosome which has been found all over Africa). First look up Black Jews then Lemba and see who we are – God’s chosen people! Israel, that’s us! Jesus instructed his disciples to continue spreading his doctrine until one would come to finish what he started. He instructed his disciples to go seek out and find “the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel, the Tribe of Judah only.” (Matthew 10:6, 15:24) According to John 9:22 Yashu’a “Jesus” said “the Tribe of Judah” (as they interpret it as Jews, a name first used in 1514 A.D.) “will be cast out of the synagogue.” It (Jew) is not in the real Bible. The first time you see it in your newly translated Bible is Esther 2:5 and you won’t find God anywhere in that book.

Source: http://www.mindspring.com/~jaypsand/lemba.htm

YAHBESH BEN YISRAYL

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 04:05:19 AM »

The fact of the matter is, the heavenly father(YAHWEH) stated that the children of yisrayl(israel),would be a people above all people! Today we see what he is saying. take a look at the so called black person in sports,education,music and etc. Whatever we put are hands on, we change it forever! The way we have been treated for hundreds of years, is an experience no other people can relate to. These curses amongst our people is documented in the book of Deuteronomy(or Debrahiem) ch. 28(the whole chapter).The curses are to identify the true identity of Yah's chosen peoople!(Deut. 28:68) Read it!Then you tell me what people does that sound like. Don't yall find it strange when a so called black person is asked where their family comes from,and all they can tell you is alabama or mississippi. Nobody speaks on our history and you will undstand why after reading Psalms 83:4. Brothers and sisters I speak as a man with a sincere heart, don't get caught up in these lies that the world spends so much time and money to make it a reality for you! One of the biggest deceptions of the devil, is having the children of Israel,NOT KNOWING THAT THEY ARE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL! So check my references, and see for yourself.       Shalom
YAHBESH BEN YISRAYL

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 04:31:07 AM »

Horus is right about the name (jew).The orgin of the word comes from a negative nickname aimed toward the tribe of judah. Which is only one tribe out of twelve. So how are you going to refer to the whole nation of Israel as (jews)!!!!!!!!!!! And besides the letter J didn't come about until  1630(not even four hundred years ago) and the tribe of judah(yahudah) existed way before then! So how were they called jews or how was his name jesus. Besides there is no J or V in the hebrew alphabet, if you look in a copy of the 1611 king james bible you will not find jesus or jews!  Its just a bunch of crap they be feedin us!!! look it up!!!    Shalom
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: