Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:33:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 100 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  White Rastas confused between beliefs & cultur
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: White Rastas confused between beliefs & cultur  (Read 101533 times)
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2003, 08:49:36 AM »

Humility is good but groveling is of no use to anyone. It is ones strengths that will serve us all but sometimes the ongoing desire to respond/or put on public shows can reduce one's self to a pitiful being.  It is better sometimes to reflect and leave well alone. Silence is 'sometimes' golden.

In any Black movement if Africans are assertive it does not mean that they desire White Slaves (at least I don't).
ROOTSWOMAN

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2003, 08:59:27 AM »

Blessed Love on this lovely RA-day (SUNday)

I give thanks once again for the reasonings brought forth Warrior Princess.  Glad to know you enjoyed the tea... it was brewed with nuff nourishing love.  Glad you also overstood the FIYAH in the context it was given.  You're right, it IS a SOUL-PURIFIYAH!  

I will adress and respond to some comments:

..foir it reveal mightily some insight into the happenings of todathese words shared and spoken reveal great power...and when I say power I mean from there content.  I am begining to see and recognize the importance of overstanding historyy

You are experiencing, by proxy, what InI refer to as a SANKOFIC journey through the Book of Time (OURstory).  The SANKOFA bird is a symbol brought to us by our Ancestors from Ghana.  He is looking backwards while flying forward.  Meaning that to better move into the future, one must retreive from the past/source.  This is why InI study HIS-story and OUR-story.

Also, to better fight your enemy, you gotta know him first.  Thus the importance of overstanding both historical points of views, the LIES vs. the TRUTH.

I will return to the bible with new eyes to see...as in the past I always had difficulty connecting the Old Testement...as it was not quite revealed in that way...if ye know what I mean...smile...

Yes, I do know what you mean.  Though not one to swear by european MISinterpretations of the bible, if one knows how to look, one will innevitably find TRUTH, though our Ancient Texts are in their original FULNESS.  Y'shua the KRST came to FULFILL the "Laws of Moses" (which were in turn taught to Moses in the Temples of Kemet by his own Ancestors which taught the Laws thousands of years before him, through TEHUTI, the Original Law Giver).  The Beta Israel (original Ethiopian "Jews") also follow the Old Testament.  The New Testament wasn't part of Y'shua's teachings.  They belong to Paul, as though many think themselves "christian", they are in fact PAUL-ians! LOL

Roots...Iya know there is much inside this white vessel of mine that has yet to reveal all the hidden unseen depths of this livity..and there is good as well as the ugly...yesterday,  revealed the ugly..but from all that...today...reveals the good..I know that this fiyah was ultimately a good thing..for it brings I to new levels of awareness, that otherwise may not have been seen..lest I submit my everything to the purifying of this fiyah...and like the magnificent phoenix that arise from ashes of iniquity/impurity..I too, arise with new wings to fly higher..stronger to reach the highest of my high.. the only way I will ever be able to realize the essence of my real TRUTH..once again..I see how essential to check one's own Self and really LOOK at it in the pursuit of higher development..for I truly am sis...willing to see))))

True.  Out of the mud grows the Lotus Flower.  After the forest is cleared by fire, new life comes forth.  Just as the "Sphinx" symbolizes rising from one's lower nature to our Higher Nature.  As Life is our University, there is much to learn while on this physical experience/journey.  To thyne own self be true, right?

Pon deeper refelection...I think part of my kneejerk reaction was this very thing...I wanted to come to you...but felt I wouldn't be recieved...that my skin would be the barrier..but today I see it wasn't the skin...it was my attitude that became the barrier...funny thing how we project our stuff onto others..yes??...smile.  Sistren Roots..I have much to learn...and now know that though my heart is there...my Insperiances can never touch the full scope and depth of that ocean

What a revelation deeper reflection can be!  I'm glad you took the time to think about the question I posed you earlier, about what REALLY bothered you in my wordsound as I never promoted division, rather, I suggested LIASON.  Yes, it is true, and part of the transcending process from lower nature to Higher One...we begin to REAL-EYEZ when we are projecting our own "sins" (sin meaning: to miss the mark) upon another.  The "knee jerk" reaction is not only predictable (and yes, typical) but has a divine purpose in and of itself, for those "reactions" are symbolic of further cleansing to be done.  So we give thanks for those natural "warnings", as long as they become recognized and rectified.  I'm glad you realized it wasn't my character but my words/truth which prompted more "cleansing", as I began my post to you the other day saying that this was NOT about your skin color. As a Queen Mother of 3 youths, and a long time Pan Afrikan Activist, InI have learned to recognize those "tamtrums/reactions", that are a natural reaction to a mind going through its natural cleansing/learning process.  Its all part of this University called LIFE!

Each One Teach/Reach One.

I hope that we can share in more of this healing tea Roots...it do so nourish thy soul and quench such a thirst...and di vibe is of mutual respect is lifted UP as we each trod this spiritual journey as sistrens...wombman...working on different ends of the spectrum, to in the end join together as Universally One. and yes...I do so enjoy looking through dem rose colored glasses...and DO indeed wish de WHOLE WORLD could sight the enlightened reasonings of blessed Father James...Iya recognize it isn't so...there is still much work needed to be done..

Yes I.  As you know, sometimes the most cleansing "teas" are bitter and almost unbearable.  A rose has many thorns.  The west has a term: "The Dialectical Laws of Opposites" which they learned from the Kemetic (Afrikan) Ancestors, though we didn't sight them as OPPOSITES, rather 2 natural forces which dance in HARMONY to the beat of Eternal Kosmic Rythm.  However, I don't believe that Father Jame's words hold any type of prophetic power.  Not that they aren't lovely sentiments, they are culturally, biblically and naturally incorrect, or innaplicable to the Afrikan Collective, as InI do not sight Europe as our home.  Yet, it is true, all of Jah Creation is a blessing and to be honored, InI sight First World Nations as our "HOME", where the earth is bountiful and the Sun People have a natural godly disposition.

Looking through "rose colored glasses" may be comfortable for some, just as ignorance can be blissful to others.  It completely unprepares one for the SHOCKING REALITY of TRUTH.  RasTafari and the Afrikan Experience has no room for "rose colored" sight, as it is destructive to the collective.  The only spectacles worth wearing, by ancestral duty and honor, are those of Ethiopia.  

Again, InI give thanks for the INNER-standing.  May it bring forth good fruit.

ROOTS

SANKOFA!
Sis_Iyabinghi
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2003, 06:35:42 PM »

Greetings to all,

This is I first contribution on this forum and was quite mesmerized by the ilaful reasonings. On Rastafari Speaks this very topic/concern has been addressed many times with several of the poster here giving their perspectives. But I see the same ignorance/knee jerk reaction is still prevalent regardless of the illuminating responses by esteemed Afrikans.

Sistah Warrior the I has forgotten that the invitation to the village still stands but you must first wash the dirt off of your feet then enter in. You have to be able to feel this love Sis like that given to a child even when you are reprimanding him/her. Akwaaba with Love and your ovastanding, seen!

Blessed heart of Love to those with the patience and persistence to eliminate all misconceptions of those who claim to grasp the Essence of this livity. One Rastafari Black Love!
Rootsie

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2003, 07:02:05 PM »

Dear Rootswoman! Blessed Love.
Love is as you know NOT about 'rose colored glasses',
surely it is the ONLY TRUTH.
I trod through history mystery and prophecy tells me
nothing 'incorrect' or biblically inconsistent
in Brother James's words. Is Inivershal LOVE
inapplicable to the African collective really?
How can this be? When Africa is the root?
In Rastafari revelation I read the end of history.
New Wine. Surely it is not rose-colored glasses
to see through to the end
which is just the beginning?
History is necessity. What you do here with your incredible mind
and seeking heart brings light to many.
But forgive I I foresee a day when the time of learning is over,
when we don't need to learn anymore but instead DISCOVER
moment by moment and over and over,
that we ARE CREATION UNFOLDING.
And we can live in a world we know we all deserve. That we create.

To see New Heaven and New Earth
we must BE New Heaven and New Earth.

LOVE AND RASPECT EVERY SINGLE TIME SIS!
rootsie
ROOTSWOMAN

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2003, 07:36:21 PM »

Greetings sistah Rootsie,

Dear Rootswoman! Blessed Love. Love is as you know NOT about 'rose colored glasses', surely it is the ONLY TRUTH.
I trod through history mystery and prophecy tells me
nothing 'incorrect' or biblically inconsistent in Brother James's words. Is Inivershal LOVE inapplicable to the African collective really?

How are his words "biblically correct" when the bible itself tells us that JAH's judgement will directly DESTROY the "NORTH"?  That JAH despises Gog and Magog, which are the descendants of Japhet, who's homeland IS THE NORTH?  

ANd aside from biblical prophecies, the Natural Laws (Karma) cannot be stopped.  So no, I do not sight his words as biblically correct as far as that is concerned.  Like I said, they are lovely "feel good" sentiments, but until there is JUSTICE, there will be no love.

Also, "as it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end" - The western world wasn't around then...nor will it be in the end.  Unjust? perhaps...but that would have to be taken up with JAH wouldn't it?

To answer the question about Universal love being applicable to Afrikans, I suggest HISTORY can clearly answer that question, for did/do we not continue to extend love to a BEAST which continues to OPPRESS us?  Did we not suckle his children at our breast, while he whipped, raped and killed our own?  Do we go around killin white folx for the HELL visited upon us.  NO!  Are we not the most FORGIVING PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH?

That question merits no answer, as ACTIONS speak louder then words.

ALways with love,

ROOTS

SANKOFA!
ROOTSWOMAN

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2003, 07:39:45 PM »

Greetings brothah Ayinde,

I agree, groveling is unecessary, though I didn't sight any such behavior.  And I also agree that "silence is golden", though I must admit that this principle is rather inapplicable on a "REASONING forum" isn't it?  Smiley  I mean if we all follow that rule, no need for this board, right?

1LUV

ROOTS

SANKOFA!
ROOTSWOMAN

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2003, 07:41:04 PM »

Royal Afrikan Greetings sistah-Empress Iyahbingi!

I'm simply overjoyed at di I's presence here! Welcome!

ROOTS

SANKOFA!
c-spot_rasta

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2003, 09:10:17 PM »

whites cannot feel the pain of being black however close to every day at school i face pain of discimintation just for being a rasta but i know im trying to help and make my difference but then when i come on to the message board the pain just gets worse with all these discussions on whites cannot relly be rastas bcuz they cannot experience the pain of being black and that just makes me wonder if its all for nothing being critisized by my clasmates and friends is 1 thing that doesnt get 2 me but wat does get to me is coming here and not being sure of myself n e more second guessing myself wondering if there right bcuz if other rastas fell this way theres noone left 4 me to turn to, other websites use to reenforce my thoughts that rasta was for all colors this site just makes me think otherwise, like earthcultureroots.com or yahoo groups message boards how can ideas all be so different on this board compared to every other piece of evidence ive seen so far (o ya and i was interupted from typing this letter to be told about five minutes ago that a gud family frend wa just given 3 months to live so sorry if my thoughts arn't all 2gether)
livelyup

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2003, 09:31:55 PM »

Greetings Rootswoman,

and give thanks, for your kind words, and the cup of tea! Is it not strange how the offering of  virtual hospitality has managed to change the spirit of the reasoning.

And apologies for what, in retrospect, was a bit of an over-reaction to a throw away line that you used to make a point. There is nothing quite like advising others to be calm in the face of criticism, and then completely failing to do so myself. Hypocrisy is, alas, still an occasional friend of mine.....

And may I ask a quick question while I have your attention?
I have been intrigued by the wordsound MAAT (or is it MA'AT)that you use fairly often. I have heard it defined as truth, or even as living truthfuly, but have the impression that it is a deep concept that eludes simple definition. Can you possibly point me in the direction of some good overstandings of the word?

Thanks

love and life
paul
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2003, 10:48:46 PM »

l
whites cannot feel the pain of being black however close to every day at school i face pain of discimintation just for being a rasta but i know im trying to help and make my difference but then when i come on to the message board the pain just gets worse with all these discussions on whites cannot relly be rastas bcuz they cannot experience the pain of being black and that just makes me wonder if its all for nothing being critisized by my clasmates and friends is 1 thing that doesnt get 2 me but wat does get to me is coming here and not being sure of myself n e more second guessing myself wondering if there right bcuz if other rastas fell this way theres noone left 4 me to turn to, other websites use to reenforce my thoughts that rasta was for all colors this site just makes me think otherwise, like earthcultureroots.com or yahoo groups message boards how can ideas all be so different on this board compared to every other piece of evidence ive seen so far (o ya and i was interupted from typing this letter to be told about five minutes ago that a gud family frend wa just given 3 months to live so sorry if my thoughts arn't all 2gether)

You see c-spot_rasta DOUBT, whining is not the SPIRIT of a TRUE RASTAMAN, an AFRIKAN WARRIOR, a KING-MAN! How can you claim to be Rastafarian if you are not capable to go through AFRIKAN FIYAH without suspicion Calm and CERTITUDE of who you are, who YOU ARE FIGHTING. You whites who like to call yourselves 'rastas' reinforce my belief that indeed you are Imposters, pure Imitators. If you knew WHAT RASTAFARI IS what SYSTEM, which EVIL RASTAFARI fights you would not be posting on this board or saying ANYWHERE that you have Doubt about Rastafari ..

You experience now how it feels like to be judge by the color of your skin, to be judge by false presumptions, to be judge by only hypocrisy. RESIST AFRIKAN FIYAH and LEARN from it if you claim or want to be a RASTA-KING. The other message boards you visit teach you NOTHING about REALITY! MULTI-CULTURE, "One Love" between people of different race is a MYTH if there is no JUSTICE for All in this world! "One Love/ ALL Brothers and Sisters" rhetoric is a Subtle propaganda to DESTROY the TRUTH, the ESSENCE of RASTAFARI, which is FIERCE Resistance to the Oppressive and RACIST BABYLONIAN System, Order and wicked Culture mostly EUROPEAN...today.

If you fall for the LIE of "ONE LOVE" indeed you are an impostor thus, RASTAFARI is not for you. A true RASTA-KING is not Skeptic, Pessimist nor Beggar but He/She is a POSITIVE POLITICAL and SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUS WARRIOR, HIGHLY EDUCATED about BABYLON his-STORY and ESPECIALLY about OUR REAL-STORY, the GREAT Legacy and Achievements of OUR FOREFATHERS.. the Great AFRIKANS KINGS! He/ She is PROUD and SECURE in ITS BELIEFS!

Strengthen yourself and become WISE  c-spot_rasta, for the sake of RASTAFARI you claim to belong...

SisKelani-

On another note. Sorry about your family member. At this time he/ she also needs you STRONG physically and SPIRITUALLY!!

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Sis_Iyabinghi
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2003, 11:08:07 PM »

Give thanks Roots, I guess I couldn't resist getting into the mix of things that I am passionate about.

Let I say to cspotrasta that you being discriminated against in your class is no means tantamount to the undeserving crime that was committed against I Black family/ancestors or to I Rastafari family, especially in the early days. We still face the same albeit in more subtle and institutionalized methods.

It really irks I to see ones whom have not taken the time to fully ovastand the ROOTS of this trod come into the midst of us whining and comparing their insignificant trials as downpression comparable to what I people face. It is not going to fly and our compassion is always with the oppressed peoples of the world but you will get over your classmates I am sure.

Sister +Rootsie+, I think the Afrikan collective are quite wary of any caucasian that comes using the word Discover, especially in place of learning. The Afrikan still has a lot to learn but we will claim no discoveries as what we need to know is already set down by the ancestors for our benefit and edification and no one will tell us when to stop learning. It has been only 150yrs past since you should know what happened to us. The deprogramming hasn't gotten to it's full potential yet so the learning process MUST itinue! There is nothing to discover as we know all that claim that they found this or that was really robbing, plundering, raping and murdering and assuming that they were pioneers. They even have the Discovery Channel to perpetuate this lie. When will they learn to write the full truth in their his-tory books. When will they write that they came and saw and took?! When? It is late and I would really like to have a good sleep so let I stop for the time being before I have nightmares of Rastafari being "discovered" by Sir John Hawkins and presented to the savages that become the integral part of his slave triangle. One Rastafari Livity. One Black Love.
Sis_Iyabinghi
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2003, 11:15:18 PM »

Greetings SisKelani,

I read your post after I made my contribution, only to sight that you have addressed some of the very things I felt compelled to speak to myself. Well I guess that happens when like minds are vibing on the same Afrikan spirit. It is truly a Black thing, eh? Blessed Love.
RasIene

« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2003, 11:26:38 PM »

Blessed. Every topic is a topic. But the reasoning must be something else. Truth be and Africa speak even now about who we are. However, I and see the growth of Rastafari where the China is a RAs, The Japanese is a Ras, The Indian is a Ras, The Arab is a Ras, The Caucasion is a Ras.

I think that it is the spread of the reggae music which has cause this wide spread. I am not sure if the music convery the Ivine of Rastas, but one thing I know is that it hase of
led to the expansion of Rasta Dread and fashion.

I now have no other reason but to accept ones and ones who have joined up either through the front or back gate.
We know that Blacks Rastas percieve Caucasion Rastas differently and Caucasion perceive Black Rastas differently.

This difference or these differences has not been analyzed to see whether it underscore or overscore the movement of Jah people. I welcome Black Rastas all the time and the Black experience is one of the most unique on the face of the Eearth. I am sure Europeans and Western Rastas do and have studies these experiences in a historical perspective.

Being a Caucasion Rastas can have its benefit. Caucasion Rastas can bring their influence, energy to the movement positively. They can help in economic development and rebuilding of places in Africa. I know that is time that Black Rastas start accepting Caucasion Rastas . And it would best if they could do so without any form of dis-respect to them joining the movement.

I know that Black Rastas possess powers handed down by the ancient elders and perhaps Caucasion may lack harnessing such powers if they are not for real. I have Black Rastas who reject and do not salute me when they see I. It is so that they in some way think that it is impossible for ones and ones to trod where they have trod.

I and I know too that there is no direct rejection of Rases here at Rastafarispeaks.com. Rather I and I must see the message being said and try to overs it. I have to ask I self, do I truly overstand the Black experience and if I do what would it make of I. Now I do have to ask also, do I overstand the white experience and if I do what would that make of I.

All I know that there is something about Rasta movement that cause everyone to gravitate to and feel bless. It is that I and I is responding when I vibrate with Idrens and Idrens here.
So big to all Rases.

RasIene.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2003, 11:50:40 PM »

Greetings SisKelani,

I read your post after I made my contribution, only to sight that you have addressed some of the very things I felt compelled to speak to myself. Well I guess that happens when like minds are vibing on the same Afrikan spirit. It is truly a Black thing, eh? Blessed Love.

My DEAR AFRIKAN QUEEN welcome to the Rastafarispeaks.com! I am honored and PLEASED you addressed I!

YES indeed, your NOBLE and Positive Spirit embrace mine,  the whole BLACK Family! We are ONE QUEEN in HAILE SELAISSE I. H.I.M runs through our Veins, guide InI to LIBERATION each to One! Let's never forget our worthy QUEST QUEEN, let's never surrender to LIES but Always struggle to RE-GAIN InI POWER, JUSTICE, KNOWLEDGE and STRENGTH to SAVE the HUMAN RACE!

JAH RASTAFARI!!!

SisKelani-

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2003, 02:08:46 AM »

RasIene let me refute your argument of 'One LOVE' here and I am sure other Astute KING-MEN and QUEEN-WOMEN on this board will do the same in a more OUTSTANDING way..

First let me remind you again that the Essence of RASTAFARI is of AFRIKAN Kulture, Myths and AFRIKAN Spirituality. The Nyabinghi chants, the CON-GO drumming, the aspirations, the objectives, H.I.M are AFRIKANS! Be objective and consider if a Mongoloid, a Semite or a Caucasian can truly aspire Repatriation to MAMA-AFRIKA, an ALIEN CONTINENT. Or will he/she BE WILLING to sustain the AFRIKAN TRADITIONS in its ROOTEST form without diluting them for the sake of preserving a bit of him/herself TRUE essence? RASTAFARI being UN-NATURAL to his/her ESSENCE, Beliefs and Traditions how this so called 'rata' man or woman will practice and experience RASTAFARI only but in its 'Superficial' form.

For us AfriKans/ BLACKS RASTAFARI is INNATE. AFRIKANS/ BLACKS need only to OPEN their Divine eyes, chase away Mental Slavery to KNOW, SEE and FEEL RASTAFARI in its PUREST and POWERFUL form. RASTAFARI then flow NATURALLY in I GUIDE and SAVE us through HELL, the tribulation we happen to experience EVERYDAY! Other people also have their own suffering and pain. The Tibetans, the Kurds, , the Iraqis, Palestinians, the Native-TRUE-AMERICAINS, the Serbs, the Irish, the Chechnyans etc.. Most of them came with a way to cope with their misery through drawing Strength in their TRADITIONS. And these Traditions suit them because it was sent by their OWN Ancestors who experience the same Downpression.

Since BLACKS/ AFRIKANS practice and adopted the Beliefs, Traditions of other WE REGRESSED. Since we were FORCED to live under the Domination and RAPE of the Caucasian and the Semite WE REGRESSED! Today that we are 'physically' free IT IS OUR DUTY as AFRIKANS to CLAIM our TRADITIONS, our REAL-STORY back, worship our own GOD and Hail our own HEROS.  So it should be the case for the Mongoloid, the Caucasian and the Semite. Is it in their Interest to claim OUR Kulture, Beliefs and Customs? This only undermines them as a people! Look at HIS-STORY. Which makes me say indeed Semite, Caucasoid and Mongoloid who call themselves 'rastas' are naïve or worse Hypocrites to not overstand REALITY! Do they not see INJUSTICE, ENEQUALITY, the UNFAIR Socio-Political system, ways which dominated this world? Do they not SEE the "ONE LOVE" rhetoric is Utopia, hypocrisy?

Our DESTINY IS to Uplift and Preservation of one's family, one's People and one's Race. Are they Uplifting, and Preserving their Family and People if they embrace RASTAFARI? NO it can't be RASTAFARI is not about preserving SELFISHNESS, IGNORANCE, COLONIALISM, ARROGANCE, IMPERIALISM, VIOLENCE and GREED mentalities/ways of most of the Caucasian and Semite.  The truth is these so called 'rastas' have no ideas what RASTAFARI is. They rally RASTAFARI for the FUN of it, for its original and superficial attributes (Reggae, Ganja, reading and quoting Utopian and good sounding 'Unity and Love' Proverbs from the  BOOKS of  King James). They did not rally RASTAFARI to preserve AFRIKAN ROOTS and KULTURE, to LIBERATE the AFRIKANS people Worldwide . They did not rally RASTAFARI to venerate and REPLICATE the achievements and teachings of the GREAT AFRIKAN Prophets, Sages and Warriors MARCUS  GARVEY, Patrice LUMUMBA, HANNIBAL, ASSATA SEKUR, YAA ASANTEWA, Carter G. WOODSON, IMHOTEP, MENELEK II,  Théophile Obenga, SHAKA ZULU,  Runoko RASHIDI, WEB DU BOIS, AMINA, CANDACE, MALCOM X, NEHANDA HUEY NEWTON, NZINGHA,  CHEIKH ANTA DIOP and so many more...  Nah! They are not into that.

BLACKS will liberate themselves we don't need them to  FREE ourselves!  Check HIS-TORY. Each time they came close to us,  they DESTROYED us! We will not let ourselves be persecuted and enslaved AGAIN. BLACK NATIONALISM is SELF-PERSERVATION! RASTAFARI is for AFRIKANS at home and ABROAD! The Great MARCUS GARVEY said it himself " BE AS PROUD OF YOUR RACE TODAY AS YOUR FATHERS WERE IN DAYS OF YORE." So I advice the Caucasian, the Mongoloid and the Semite to do the same. Be proud of your OWN Fathers and Nations because AFRIKA IS FOR THE AFRIKANS at home and abroad, so RASTAFARI!

TRUE RASTAFARIANS are not afraid of criticism and antipathy they ONLY strife for RREEDOM and JUSTICE for their PEOPLE who happen to be THE MOST OPPRESSED in this world until HAILE SELAISSE I ALMIGHTY come back at last to 'CLEAN' CREATION!

SisKelani-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: