Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:46:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Black or White... Which one is the most S U P E R I O R???
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Black or White... Which one is the most S U P E R I O R???  (Read 159876 times)
Horus

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 04:40:50 PM »

For the time being, it may be permissible for the Caucasians to teach occupational knowledge, jobs, and trades, along with mathematics (a universal science that speaks for itself), and subjects that no one can be deceived with. However, not subjects like history, religions, origins, etc.
They will not and sometimes cannot give others the facts about these subjects. What can they teach anyone about morals and the best way of life, when they are those who destroyed real knowledge, morals and the best way of life? They did this by suppressing and murdering darker people, lying to divide others, creating ignorance, stealing land, cultures, natural resources and heritages.
There is something that binds all humans together,that makes us all the same. What we want to know about who we are lies in are past. I believe Alien involvement either from other worldey humans or any other Alien race has been largley involved in humanity's evolution and development.
All races on this planet have had extraterrestrial involvement from the Sumerians, to the Aztecs, the Hopi, to the Aborigine, to the Egyptians, to the original Nubian Hebrews, Christian and Muslims, in the form of prophets or angels, as they say.
 However, none has come to the caucasian (the cursed seed of Canaan); to the Aryan, there has been none, so they create theirs such as Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and Gene Dixon, who all have been proven to be incorrect in their prophecies, but they seek to kill any Negroid who appears to have the ability to lead. They are known to be killers of Negroid prophets and leaders.
So they chose to distort the history of the Dogon.
 They seek to fit themselves in a history far greater than theirs. So they say they are from Pleiades.
 And there are some among them who claim to be direct descendants of extraterrestrials, or direct descendants of prophets, such as Claude Vorilhon, who calls himself Rael, who claims that he is the last messenger of the Eloheem, and the last prophet, the shepherd of shepherds.
 And remember Yashu'a said, "See that you be not deceived, for many shall come in my name."
As recorded in the book of Yuhanna (John) the 10th degree, the 11th verse.
I am the good shepherd, the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep, and the 14th verse:
 'I am the good shepherd, and I know my sheep and I am known of mine.'"

Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 09:54:46 PM »

MR Cro-magnon,you have to know that caucasians are blond hair blues eyes only.
People with,Brown hairs ,Red hairs,Black Hairs,Brown eyes,are mixed with other race.

I have already explained in my last post why this statement is simply obsured and a lie. You have not backed this up in your last post and have completley ignoured it. You lose Credibility if you don't back up your statements or simply avoid the question or explanation as to why it is a lie.

For the time being, it may be permissible for the Caucasians to teach occupational knowledge, jobs, and trades, along with mathematics (a universal science that speaks for itself), and subjects that no one can be deceived with. However, not subjects like history, religions, origins, etc.
They will not and sometimes cannot give others the facts about these subjects. What can they teach anyone about morals and the best way of life, when they are those who destroyed real knowledge, morals and the best way of life? They did this by suppressing and murdering darker people, lying to divide others, creating ignorance, stealing land, cultures, natural resources and heritages.

The Caucasion people who do teach history,religions and origins for the majority are not the enemy. They themselves like many other Caucasions or other races believe this themselves. You must understand that the Caucasion people who did manipulate history or keep its secrets, take treassures, did this to only gain more power and to continue there evil plans for the world. You must understand that it is not the entire Caucasion races fault that things where like this for darker people. We have a history of many secret orders, known as secret societies who seek to gain knowledge and enlightenment. Most of them have been influenced by the satanic and the occult, they have gotten very powerful since the middle ages have ended and the Knights of Templar disbanded. Secret societies and the Occult have influenced politics at the highest levels and as you probably know to this day it continues. If these evil satanic societies never exsisted, there would not have been such evil powers in control of all Europeon governments. Secret Societies worked covertly in Colonial times, I do not have much knowledge about what they where doing in that time but judgeing from there activities today and since the Illuminati exsisted in the Colonial era they must have had a strong influence over Europeon politics.

Know the Caucasion people who are at fault are the ones who where the ones who Oppressed such as the Colonial Occupational armies,The leaders of every Colonial power. The average Caucasion person in Europe who grew up in the homelands of these Colonial powers are no way at fault for the oppression and genocide Africans or any other race who has been a victim of a Colonial Empire.

You keep refering to us as a cursed seed, if we where so cursed, or inferior to you as you believe why has our Civilizations progressed so much ahead of your's after Ancient times? Didn't you know that the Caucasion man never set foot in the Central and Southern African regions until Colonial times? At least not a large number of us to be considered any threat. When we did Colonize much of the known world, there was no sign of an advanced Civilization Comparable to a Europeon,Asian or Middle Eastern one. I know it was our fault that this happened and it should never have, but this is human nature the strong always take advantage of the weak like I said before Survival of the fittest. Im not saying black people themselves our weak Im saying this because they where incapable of defending themselves and did not have a developed Civilization Technologically like Europeons did. This is why your people where enslaved in Africa, there was no well developed Civilization in the Central or Southern regions leaving the people of Africa venurable to anyone who may want to take advantage of them.

Answer me this and don't ignour it this time like you did saying only blondes are white, If where so cursed why where our Civilizations more advanced than yours in the 1600's and onwards? Why was there no advanced civilization in Central and Southern Africa? Remember no white man set foot there until the Colonial Era, not even in ancient times, in high numbers that is.  So ask you why was there absoulutly no advanced Civilization in the Colonial Era within Central and Southern Africa when the Europeons first came. You can't blame the white man on this one.
FireFoxV3

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 11:15:58 PM »

I though a caucasians was not only a blond hair blue eyes, but also green eye with red hair? they both lack Melanin so what differents does it make?

Anyway, I would say that nothing white people do will really ever matter at all . There point of view about life is sick and ignorant, and they not going to  be around for much longer. Everybody know that one drop of black blood or any blood from people of color would make them apart of the negro race, for there is and alway was only one race.

If scientist are saying that we are 99.99% related when it comes to genes, then why are they still saying that they are  genetically superior to people of color? Hell if the scientist told everybody in the media that we are all the same then why are people of color still being treated unfairly?

Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 05:01:05 AM »

I though a caucasians was not only a blond hair blue eyes, but also green eye with red hair? they both lack Melanin so what differents does it make?

Anyway, I would say that nothing white people do will really ever matter at all . There point of view about life is sick and ignorant, and they not going to  be around for much longer. Everybody know that one drop of black blood or any blood from people of color would make them apart of the negro race, for there is and alway was only one race.

If scientist are saying that we are 99.99% related when it comes to genes, then why are they still saying that they are  genetically superior to people of color? Hell if the scientist told everybody in the media that we are all the same then why are people of color still being treated unfairly?

For your ignourant information not all Caucasions lack Melanin all Caucasions are capable of darkening there skin to a certian extent before they burn.  My father is tan skinned and was born tan skinned that indicates he has melanin, Now some idiot will say that the reason he is like that is because he is mixed. He is Southern Italian and considered a part of the Mediteranean stock of the Caucasion race. The reason he is considered Caucasion is because of his skull,body and the way his facial features look which fits him in with the caucasion race. This is similar to different ethnic groups in Africa, as black people are a very diverse race and there are many racial ethnic groups with various small skull differences or facial features. The reason there are no Light skinned blacks without any Caucasion or asiatic genes is because blacks all evolved in an environment where is was a very hot Climate and this caused there skin to be black. Now there are Tan skinned caucasions and Tan skinned Asians because they evolved in a Climate that was also hot and humid there for causing there skin to be darker. Many of you fail to realize that the enviourment (i dont know how many times i said this) plays a huge role in evolution and when some of you see a tan skinned caucasion you automatically say its because they where mixed with black people or someone of a darker tone. If this where true why doesn't the dominant black gene take over? Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. The warm climate they developed in naturally caused there skin to tan. Why must I reapet my self so much when you people don't provide a counter-claim in an attempt to proove what I said is untrue and instead reapet the same thing saying things like whites lack melanin. For your ignourant info there ive seen many Caucasions with light eyes who have a complete tan not so much with red heads but there have been a few. This indicates melanin. Having melanin in no way makes you superior and this is nothing more than a belief by Black racists who are Afro-centric in the extreme. Having high melanin only makes you able to survive in a extremely warm climate with no trouble at all while living in a cold climate will be much harder for them. Really we are two opposites...no suprise there's so much racism and conflict especially with you idiotic Nuwaubians and other's like Neo-nazis or KKK.

You yourself are now speaking like a true racist saying that "Everybody know that one drop of black blood or any blood from people of color would make them apart of the negro race, for there is and alway was only one race". You say there was only one race? I agree blacks where the first one on this earth but other races did evolve in the different weather Climates they did to make entirely different races because of adapting to a new enviourment and continually evolving over the years. Pre-history is a very unknown point in world history and you Cannot make definate claims. Yes there very well could have been only a black race on this planet and the people that migrated around the world changed with evolving because of the place they where in. That is only a possiblity, another one is human kind could of been in a stage of evolution that no one can possibly be considered a negroid or a caucasion and those different races, or pre-humans migrated accross the world. Understand that there is no definate claim but we are certian that humans did evolve in Africa first..this is probably why black genes show quiet a bit more if someone has a child with a black man. 

You are  right there probably was only one race at a time in earth's history the black race. But you must also understand this world is was not your's and two other racial types evolved...Caucasions and Asians. Again you are wrong...one drop of African blood does not make one fully part of the African race. Even though most of there genetics may be African it still does not make them fully part of the black race. It is easily noticable, I see many light skinned black people. Im aware that a pure black womens skin is a lot smoother,different and looks really nice in my opinion but if you look at a light skinned black person they do not retain that pure negroid skin nor hair and its resemblance draws closer to a Caucasion. There are also some light skinned blacks who have mixed or even light eyes. That R&b girl Rihanna is far from being a black women just look at her skin and hair...she even has green eyes. How can you say that one drop makes them black? When in truth with most people it makes them more of a mix than a black person.

Scientists say that the white race is superior because of Racism..simple as that. They refer to us whites as having more advanced Civilizations. This is true if you refer to African Civilizations in Colonial times as I said there where none in Central or South Africa and the only advanced African Civilizations where in Ancient times in North Africa. They have argued that whites are more advanced because of our Societies and how we are more technologically advanced. Even though we did have very well developed societies compared to African societies who where still tribes, there is no evidence that a human being themselves is less capable of doing anything than another human being of another race. You must understand that culture plays a huge role in this. I have also noticed that since white racism and Superiourity of my race has begun that in more modern times a small minority of Africans like yourself have stated that blacks are and attempts to scientifically back it up like the white man did. Nuwaubians who teach black people and enlighten them as they also teach some very spiritual stuff they still hide under that cloack and most of them are Racists like any White Supremecist. Like there leader Malachi Z. York who supports racist beleifs about white people dumbing them down to an inferior status as do all Nuwaubians. Even though the group does not express simple hate like many (not all) white Supremecists groups do and they try to support there claims using biblical references and various other sources this does not change the fact that they are advocating that the black race is superior which makes them a Race Supemecy group.  Im not sure about his child molestation charges that *might* just be the works of the Illuminati/NWO controlled gouvernment wanting to frame him because they consider him a threat (people who pose a threat to the New World Order or the covert powers that control the gov are always murdered John F.Kennedy, John Lennon maybe even Tupac are examples of this.

Final word is neither whites nor blacks are superior to each other and the Caucasion Superiority beliefs is the work of Racists.

FireFoxV3

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 10:26:59 AM »

For your ignourant information not all Caucasions lack Melanin all Caucasions are capable of darkening there skin to a certian extent before they burn.  My father is tan skinned and was born tan skinned that indicates he has melanin, Now some idiot will say that the reason he is like that is because he is mixed

Well the person who said that your father has mix gene with people of color is correct ,However you are correct about white people. Not all white people lack melanin , but a large majority do. The pineal gland calcification in white people are greater then any other race . Without the pineal gland, ( dead or nonfunctional ) the body is unable to create the hormon called melanitin( i think thats what its called) to create melanin in the first place. Horus told you that but you ignored him.

Also let me add something that is important to the very fact that because white people have little melanin or sometimes no melanin, it can result in a very low birth rate.Why are white people the only ones that are having problems making babys? It seems like these days white people are trying to research  genetic engineering to help them make babys, I don't see people of color having any problems making babys . Melanin is such an important element to life that it is everywhere. 

White attributes their failure of reproduction to behavioral or societal reasons. However, the reason is more a biological one. melanin is present at the inception of life. A melanin sheath covers both the sperm and the egg. In the human embryo, the melanocytes (skin pigment cells) brain and nerve cells all originate from the same place; the neural crest. melanocytes resemble nerve cells and are essential fro conveying energy. when melanin is missing or insufficient in the ectoderm of the early embryo ( blastula), this cause the mother to lose here baby; in this case of white , a defective baby is produced , and over time, through inbreeding wear downs the already pathetically low levels of melanin .Reproduction stop altogether and virtual infertility is the end result. as far as vitamin D metabolization , white people have the lowest bone density of all people on the planet. the skin is supposed to convert sunlight to vitamin D because of 7-dehydrocholesterol. However, white people reflect the sunlight so that the body compensates y depleting calcium from their bones. its makes white more susceptible to kidney stones than any other race of people . The depletion of bone mass is responsible for their low bone density. it is widely regarded that black people have the strongest bones of all people from infancy to old age.

Scientists say that the white race is superior because of Racism..simple as that. They refer to us whites as having more advanced Civilizations. This is true if you refer to African Civilizations in Colonial times as I said there where none in Central or South Africa and the only advanced African Civilizations where in Ancient times in North Africa. they have argued that whites are more advanced because of our Societies and how we are more technologically advanced.

In nature there is really nothing superior about your so called advanced Civilization , for those very so called advancements are whats destroying this one blue earth we have.Furthermore, your "societies" and "goverments" are based on greed and war. for such a advance civilization that surpass the soo called primitive color people , you are doing a good job with:

#1 Cutting down all the rain forest trees. for your greedy materialistic societies, and even tho  you guys are replanting these types of trees. at the rate at which they are being cut , almost 88% of the rain forest will be gone in a few years?( or more)

#2 Your so called advance societies are not only destroying the Enviornment but also animal aswell. One of the most Important animal we need  in this world are bees. Without bees, how will all the plants  and food get pollinated. they are dying about because of cell phone that are destroying ther navigation senses or something like that .  I don't really know much  info about this yet because its just came out in the news so i have to get more info.

#3 Are white people superior because of there culture? NO. Infact horus is right about one thing, white people dont really have a culture of there own( nothing but greed and war).if you look at the history of white people, you'll will fine that  most of there soo called developed culture are stolen from other races aswell.  the greeks or Romans got there science and math and  basic human sanitation from the Egyptians which was a black race or poeple with dark pigmentaton.

#4 Alot of white poeple in my day said all  kinds of dumb shit just to cover up the fact that Egypt was a black civilization. At first white people said and even showed fake pictures of mummys having blond hair ( LMAO ) which is impossible because blond hair and blue eye are not even Ideal in nature to begin with . In such an hot enviornment , one will require lots of melanin in not only in the skin but in the hair and eyes as well. you may thing thats  bullshit but thats not. just think about it . Melanin  and absorb heat and light and electormagnetic enerygs, why do you think the universes is black and now white . Because the Color black can absorb infomation and its the color that lead to all the other colors ( black has all the colors together). continuing from what i  said about the lie white people use to cover up things. they even said that the egyptians where black skin but has white people face . then they say that there was no black or white people in egyptians , it was the arabs how build egypt . they Keep saying all kinds of things that sticks them in the back later on  , its soo dumb.

#5 the reason why white people have all this so called power  is not only they steal from other people ( even in your so called advance  society you have rich taking things from the poor whats so damn advance about that? Greed nothing but Greed in your race. ), but white poeple have weapons that can destroy a planet. Now what logical purpose does this bring to nature? nothing , it doesn't bring anygood to nature and life itself.we didn't see people of color trying to kill each other out of extinction all because they had different skin, we just minded are own damn business.with  all these weapons of mass destruction under the power of white people . I fear that when they are in the corner( around the time when their numbers are down to 2 % of the human population) they would use these weapons to kill use all . Why not after all , that what i expect from white people. They might have something to do with the bird flu ( population control).

I know you believe your dad and all ( hell sometime i believe everything my dad said ) but you need to open your damn eyes. You act alike nobody in the white race would do harm to people of color . Let me ask you a question .

Do you believe white people have a gene in there blood that makes them this evil( note i did not say all white people are evil , however by looking at your history , you guys really did some unhumane things that people of color didn't even do to you or other people and animals)

Aid and HIV did not come from the green moneys of Africa , it is a man made Disease  that was created for population control. Aid and HIV is only 20  years old and has no connection with other types of disease. in order for a new disease to be here it takes thousands of years for the disease to mutate. Aid and HIV has no connect or no mutated trace of other primitive disease  as those asian Scientist stated .

how did crack and all those drugs get in the black community? black people didn't have boats or anykind of big trasportation at that time to even bring such shit in there communities, but white people do .And now are race is suffering because of it.

Im not a racist im just a mad motherf***er that is sick of all the lie and all the pointless killing of my people .

Horus

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 04:25:16 PM »

I have already explained in my last post why this statement is simply obsured and a lie. You have not backed this up in your last post and have completley ignoured it. You lose Credibility if you don't back up your statements or simply avoid the question or explanation as to why it is a lie.
Not backed it up yet do not mean that your post was ignored.(dont be paranoi).
Black hair Black eyes Brown hair Brown eyes are definitively a sign of a more important amount of melanin .This is not the original caucasian and there is race mixing here.Lack of melanin do not mean 0% melanin because the human brain need a certain amount of melanin to work.Lack in this case mean a deficiency.Blue eyes are simply eyes that lack melanin. Blue eyes are more sensitive to sunlight and do not process light or produce sight as efficiently as brown eyes. Isn’t it funny how many people place divine qualities with blue eyes that are nothing but genetically defective?.Melanin is ESSENTIAL for the efficient performance of all of the body’s natural functions. It seems a little ironic, that white people deem themselves genetically superior with the oxymoron of white supremacy. There is nothing supreme about a genetic defect. White people are merely mutated inbred albinos. This alone adds credence to them being an inferior stock. To feel better about themselves they develop totally senseless propaganda to flatter them and to make they feel better about their genetic condition at the expense of people of color.This should also convince you that all of the great civilizations from antiquity had to be started by us. White people with their recessive genes and poor reproductive systems, could not have lasted that long, seemingly that they are disappearing faster than anything now. Breeding with us, or breeding without us.
Now,the caucasian play with words concerning the classification or the definition of everything even concerning races.Present day authorities, theologians, philosophers, and so-called linguistics of European birth use several of their own languages to control your mind and entrap you in their definitions. Remember that their first holy book is the Bible or the Koran, and their second and most holy book is their dictionary; with these tools, they rule. They can decide what is true and what is false, and they can make a learnt man, look like a fool, or a liar, because they are unquestionable.
The format used is author, authentic, authority. With those three principles, everybody retreats to them to check themselves and their own culture. Whenever you look up the root of a word, and where it originated, you are always led to Greek, French, Old English, Latin, and Arabic. Most of your definitions are coming from these languages. They have you controlled by these languages to keep your mind trapped and make themselves the authorities, the authors, and thus appear to be authentic.
geoi88i

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 09:38:22 AM »

"When both the black and white devils seek the power to rebel
Seek to defy my radiance, I shift gears to another level" El Shaber's verse on Aziatics " I'm Back

It is written in the book of life that both all mankind including me(I'm Lebanese, Armenian and Irish), both black and whites shall seek within themselves for their self worth until they are 6 feet under the dirt with worms crawlin in and out of their shirt
wezekana

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2007, 08:41:44 AM »

Only the biased deal in terms of superiority or inferiority.
Who are YOU biased in favor of or against?
Darwinian theorist and subscribers to the theory of evolution maintain that genetic differences give rise to variation and opportunity. Some species, given the opportunity, rise due to their individual endowments and some do not.
This, some claim, is a physical fact. Man, however, being a thinking animal (at least I hope he's thinking...), is the anti-thesis to this supposed natural law. Mankind, being much less physically adept than the rest of his Earthly counterparts, constantly sought to deposit himself into situations whereby he might obtain the maximum amount of any benefit. What allowed him to do so were not his claws, teeth or natural fighting ability, but instead... His Mind.
It is not white people who are disliked, but instead the white cultural forms, which seem to be shaped primarily of arrogance and deceitfulness, that have made talks of this or of any other nature, on almost any topic unbearable and difficult, if not impossible, to have.

There are some distinct differences in the attributes of the species. Some immediately apparent, and others much more subtle. When the matter is finally settled and all things made plain and apparent, who won't be surprised? As for now... Get some business!
What is this, the Wannabee Historian & Geneticist's Corner?
will

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2007, 01:41:38 AM »

wezekana...

Should i be ashamed of my biases??? Are they ashamed of theirs?? Was your MENTOR ashamed of his???

This man (Herskovitz) did his 1st paper on Africa in 1926...  Since that time it is believed that he studied and became the foremost WHITE authority on AFRICAN LIFE (this includes both Indigenous & the Envaders)... His studies detail how AFRICA grew with EURO influences... That's why the grant was given to him to develop the program (Euro-centric View) of AFRICAN studies at NorthWesternUni.... His knowledge began there in COLONIAL AFRICA, and the program runs thru' the present, with perspectives for the future AFRICA, as planned by Whites, and with the Co-operation of those of us (puppets), that cohorts with them  Real YOKES of INFERIORITY  have been placed around the necks of present day puppets and Euro-centric loving Human-oids like you, ever since they 1st invaded our LANDS.........

UNLIKE YOU, i don't buy into their "MIND-GAME" theory... Their minds & claws are inferior to ours now & it's always been that way...It's just that they work best with thowe that readily accept this condition..  Anyway, their conquest of AFRICA, AMERICA, & other places were not simply battles of wits... Their victories came with cunning, deceit & their willingness to use methods & do things, that other civilized people STILL REFUSE TO DO... GUNS, GUTS & GERMS were then their perferred Weapons of Mass Destruction... Now they've added the ATOMIC BOMB, EXPLOITATION & BIOLOGICAL/CHEMICAL GENOCIDE to their ARSENAL....

So let's not go tippie-toeing around these ISSUES man, 'cause they are REAL...  You conceded the physical aspect of this, while claiming the superior mind-set.. However you failed to prove it.... We, as a people,  think & create much better than they ever did, it's just that we didn't have the GUTS to do the things that they did to other people, just for PERSONAL GAIN...

We are learning & catching up fast; But our doing it is strictly from necessity, rather than from pure GREED... They maintain their current lofty position only because their EVIL NATURE, pushed them into doing it FIRST... We STILL have problems doing it to others....

There is a better way... We need to find that way & embrace it... i believe it's inside of us, as a  collective... We need to explore that REALM....

Now, you cme in here with quotes from two (2) white men; i would much rather embrace the teachings of Black SCHOLARS like Diop, Clarke, Wesling, Anderson, Davis, Wilson, Franklin Fannon & so many more, who shares a deeper & much more realistic approach to AFRICA & to AFRICANS & to their history from the beginning.. A History that began well before this Herskovitz was even born, and most definitely before he began his modern-day, post-colonial dessertations....

i am sure the viewpoints expressed by both sides contain very widely different & BIASED views... But aren't all views BIASED.Huh Doesn't it depend upon who you choose to listen to & to become involved with???

You've exposed your biases, so i suggest that you go get another BLUNT to open up your "One Love" mind even wider, and then to sail on off into your GANGA-induced WHITE HEAVEN... And take youir viewpoint with you....

i know S U P E R I O R I T Y... Mind, Body & Soul, and we are heads above them... We don't need to know AFRICA as it relates to Christianity, or Islam; for their only purposes in AFRICA is to see who can gain the most CONTROL over the AFRICAN-Indigenous-Ones & over their RESOURCES,,,

i am going to leave you with this little thought which was inspired from a reading of a book by one of our own BLACK SCHOLARS: (PLEASE ENJOY)

"Chapter Twenty-Four

BLACK/WHITE ALLIANCES

by John Henrik Clark

If there is one thing that can be said about Black people that has caused a lot of pain, and yet is historically true, is that politically we are one of the most naive of people. We have been taken in by practically everything and everybody that has come to us. I think this taking in and this betrayal has something to do with both our weaknesses and our strengths. If you find the strengths of a people, you will find their weaknesses because the two are closely related.
We have been hospitable to strangers—nearly always to the wrong strangers! Nearly all of our relationships with non-African people began with a dinner invitation. More than anyone else in the world we repeatedly invited our future conquerors to dinner. I'm going to be dealing with Black-White alliances, going back 2,500 years.

I think that the nature of our betrayal by people who come among us, and who solicit our help and get it, tells us a lot. It tells us something that is quite frightening, i.e., we are totally an un-obligated people. We don't owe Christianity anything because we created the religion. The Jews bought it and sold it back to us and used it a basis for the slave trade. We created Islam; then, the Arabs after years of fruitful partnership with us, turned on us and used Islam to justify the Arab slave trade. We created the concept called socialism. This is established in the fact that an African king 1300 years before the Birth of Christ was preaching the same thing from the throne that Karl Marx thought he invented. When the newly found socialism used us, it turned on us.

In looking at alliances, we're looking at the Black man and his humanity and the manifestations of his humanity, in relationship to people in other parts of the world.

About 1600 years ago a group of people living in Asia, partly African, who had risen from their former status and were considered shepherd kings, put together an army and invaded Egypt. They stayed in Egypt for many years until the Egyptians could break the backs of these shepherd kings and drive then out. But many Egyptians (and I'm talking about a Black Egypt, at the time), feeling some disagreement with the prevailing status quo, took sides with the invader and permitted the invader to stay in Egypt much longer.

When the brilliant Queen Hatshepsut, one of the great women of history came to power, she drove the Hyksos out. Her mission was to remove the stamp of the invader from her country. This she managed to do. Subsequently, there were no more alliances, because the Africans went over and conquered the land of their former invaders, which caused a disruption within Africa itself. The Cushites invaded Egypt. The people of the Middle East (again, this tells you something about how we might miss certain points) were buying iron from the city of Meroe in Cush. These people made iron-tipped weapons while the magnificent army of Cush was using bronze-tipped weapons; bronze is softer than iron. With the iron bought from the Africans, they could drive the Africans out of the Middle East and begin the decline of Egypt. Once again, Africans had naively trusted an ally.

How is it that year after year over a period of 3000 years, people come into our house and manifest no loyalty to us. We are the only people who permit people to stay in our house without pledging their allegiance to us. One must be either loyal to the African house or leave it. The Greeks stayed in Africa, eating African food, sleeping in Africa's bed, eating Africa's bread for over 200 years, manifesting no loyalty to Africa. They went home and told Alexander, the so-called Great, how to come in there and conquer Africa—NO LOYALTY! All the Africans had to do was check those people out as to who they were."

-Compiled & Edited by Phillip True, Jr.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
wezekana

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2007, 09:21:11 PM »

Yes, you should be ashamed of your biases and you know it. Your judgment becomes their's when you consciously take on their methods and practicalities. Black men do not... I REPEAT... DO NOT... think, at all, like whytes or subject themselves to the same Universal Equations... and that naturally. Black men have been exempt from their 'specific' form of Godly retribution only for the fact that they react and maintain themselves differently. Aboriginals too.
will

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2007, 04:43:16 AM »

wezekana....

Be REAL man... Put down that BLUNT... Dis-continue your efforts to obfuscate these issues... They are REAL ISSUES.. Our people are hurting & will continue to suffer until we as BLACK MEN recognize our SUPERIORITY, and then decide to STAND TALL, so we can relieve them of much of their pain & suffering....

We cannot do this effectively if we continue walking around in a stupor professing our LOVE for every body... While forgiving everyone for their transgressions against our people, even before they ask for forgiveness...

To seek them out & to join with them in their thing is an admission of extreme C O W A R D I C E on the part of any & all BLACK MEN engaging in this kind of activity... When they accept me as an equal to any of them, but refuse to accept all of my people, then that's an ABOMINATION not only to other poor & dis-enfranchised BLACKS, but i take it as an ABOMINATION TO MYSELF ALSO...

To do any thing else is unconscionable...  Abandoning our own kind before they are even offered an opportunity to compete, is UN-AFRICAN...  If we are not prepared to offer comfort, love & protection to all our people, before we seek universal LOVE with WHITES, then we are not worthy of our AFRICAN NAME....

You may as well reggae on off into oblivion with a white girl/guy on your arms, after first beginning the bleaching & straightening process that will help you fit in better with them...

Anyway, this forum is not about abstract white pyschologies as they pertain to AFRICANS who are stranded in a White World due to the cowardice of their MEN-folks, but is about the actual physical & mental attributes of BLACK FOLKS in general, in comparison to their white counter-parts, on an even playing field....

i am speaking man-2-man, woman-2-woman, face-2-face, skin-2-skin, mind-2-mind before the mind becomes totally white-washed with useless garbage designed to make BLACK PEOPLE assume an inferior position in the world...

You need to stand-up AFRICAN & snatch that YOKE from around your BRAIN & help find productive ways to encourage your people, rather than to continuing discouraging them into accepting poverty, disease & irrelevance as their PERMANENT STATION IN life...

PUT DOWN THOSE WHITE BOOKS, and get yourself a GOOD BLACK EDUCATION......

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2007, 05:49:11 PM »

I quit posting on this useless forum...I don't mind that black men or wemon are standing up for there rights in the world, I encourage it. But standing up for yourself while secretly maintaining that you are the superior race will get you no where and will turn everyone against you. This is why these Afrocentrists will get no where the pride they have for there people blinds them. If Africans where mentally superior wouldn't of that reflected in there society? You must understand that being superior to another being means you will be technologically more advanced and ahead in society in every aspect. Ancient Egypt was not some godlike kingdom because there black people where superior? Ancient Persia and other Middle Eastern Civilizations who fell under Aryan influence where no different than Egypt. They to had there own advanced mathematics,Religion,Philosophy etc...Black people (pure dark skinned blacks) may have a slight physical advantage over other races but it is not much at all. If black men where so strong why could they not defend themselves from Ayran invaders in Egypt. Why where black armies slaughtered at the hands of Persians,Romans and Greeks? It was an even battlefield back then each side was at the same technological level.       

You people are not superior nor are we all humans and have the same potential. If you people where a superior race you would be the most advanced and technologically superior to every Caucasian or Asian nation in this world. If you people where superior you would have never been enslaved because Inferior beings can't take advantage of Superiors can they? If you people where so superior you would wake up and stop killing yourself in Africa. Even with Caucasians gone from Africa you people still kill each other, even when European Colonists came they witness tribal conflicts. If you are so superior why do you continue to have the pointless religious and Ethnic conflicts in Africa? Aren't superior beings enlightened and all knowing? I think not, in your case. It may feel nice to make yourself feel better but look at the state of your people in Africa and in the United States. Look closely and realize that you are not any different from any other human being and supporting your little melanin theory and superiority beliefs will never get any of you true freedom. To tell you the truth the world is not all about Race anymore, Whats happening in this world encompases everyone the governments are keeping secrets, secret societies influence global decisions. Don't you remember JFK's speech on secret society before he was assassinated my a MKULTA agent? While you people are so concerned with being free, the oppressor does not care the oppressor is to busy controlling the world and does not want you to be free. It will remain this way until something happens in this world. Your people will forever remain in chains and you can do nothing about it if the human race itself is not free from this evil and the secret society's who control this world are not destroyed. The White man remains at the top of the society's social Hierarchy and even more so the ones who control this world care about no one it does not matter if you are black or white. You are brainwashed into playing your role in society and to blindly serve them.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1710662559138481080

will

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2007, 07:32:42 PM »

Hey white boi....

i know why you are here... As i said before, you can't have any more...  Go back among your own people with that garbage... And when you arrive, spread the message i pointed out in my opening post on this forum.. We need answers from your group concerning these very obvious deficiencies that GOD gave only to YOUR KIND.....

In case you have forgotten it, i'll re-post a few excerpt for you convience:

".....They are a people with-out a culture of their own; and with out a define-able skin-color... They realize all the problems they have with their skin & hair, including how soon they start to break down, (premature balding, lack of melanin, wrinkles, sagging), & the cancers....... That's an extremely high price to pay just to stay ALIVE ... So they opt for Miscegenation.... It's their only chance at SURVIVAL...

Race-mixing... Mongrel-making... Loss of Specificity... The blurring of the RACIAL-divide... They began to do this mixing immediately after leaving those caves... They knew they couldn't survive with-out it.... Their survival depended totally on us... 'Cause...

..... GOD, thru the brightness of the universe, had already sentenced them to a horrible, damp, dingy, Fungal & Bacteriological, Mold infested DEATH.... A LIFE WITH-OUT SUN-SHINE..... Imagine that... What a rancid FUTURE.... Technically, they were already DEAD.. For some unknown reason, GOD had dealt them the WORSE hand possible... Their choices were to accept this DEATH by SUN, or to RISE-UP, defying GOD'S-WILL; challenging the WORLD; laying waste to all other mankind; stealing away their inheritance; their COLOR, & their CULTURE; as they try to escape the ravages of their C U R S E.... "

Please deal with these issues openly & honestly... Explain to us how you intend to handle the real C U R S E given to your people by GOD... And please do this before you try to explain to me what a group of white men are discussing elsewhere on the internet...

Since you are a youngster, please ask your parents and/or older kin for help in dealing with this affliction....

Meanwhile, we BLACK MEN will continue our discussion here; hopefully without any further interference from you, as your kind is excluded from this very personal family matter...

Thank You & Good - bye....

Will...

empressiternal

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2007, 05:47:26 PM »

Greetings in the Name of the Most High Jah RasTafari   

Utterances of H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I 1st Jah Ras Tafari  With Out Apology
"Until the Phiosphy that holds one race supperior and another inferrior is finally and permantley discredited and abandoned.Until there are no first and second class citizens of any nation; until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significant, than the colour of his eyes.Untilthe basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, the dream of everlasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be persued but never attained.Until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, Mozambique and South Afrika have been toppled and destroyed.Until Afrikans stand and speak as free beings, the Afrikan Continent will not know peace.We Afrikans will fight if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confidient in the victory of good over evil."

the same scales that you use to judge will be the same scales you are Judged by
Jah alone has the power to judge and give Judgement . RAS TAFARI JAH
will

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2007, 12:36:46 AM »

Greetings Empress...

Thank You for your comments to this forum...  i've had a bit of difficulty deciphering your exact message since you were not using the ENGLISH that i am trained to understand... i know next to nothing about "RAS", therefore i never use that line of expression...

Parables are not my thang....

Now if you were to come at me straight up, in English, leaving religion out of it, then i might be able to engage you, if engagement, and complete understanding,  is your intent... Other-wise, i'll have to bow out of this exchange for fear of being totally lost somewhere in between what you believe to be true, and what i believe is TRUTH...

i can comment at length on things that i can see, feel, smell, taste & hear; but what each of us believe to be true is another matter... Especially, when each of us, quite possibly, believe something entirely different...

So leaving RELIGION and/or THEOLOGY completely out of the equation, i can comment on those things that both you and i know to be true, and we know these truths by using those earthly senses that were given to each of us at birth, or before...

Things i know using my sensory elements are as follows...

(1) Blacks are SUPERIOR to WHITES for the reasons already stated, and then more....

(2) WHITES, thru hook & crook, has taken a near GOD-like stance over most of the physical WORLD, as we know it...

(3) BLACKS. thru inaction & fear, has failed to use their GOD-given talents to come up with an effective counter-measure that would bring relief from the pain & suffering being experienced by BLACKS (including women & children), in every NATION of this WORLD...

(4) This CONDITION was put on us by WHITE PEOPLE...  It's hard to be a BLACK MAN with-out realizing where all this pain & suffering comes from... Even a blind man can see the source...

(5) Waiting to die & go to HEAVEN may relieve my own personal individual SUFFERING; but it will in no way effect the amount/degree of suffering that those i leave behind me, will have to go thru', due to my inaction... Unless a remedy is reached before i leave, i will have failed in my EARTHLY duties...

There are so many more TRUTHS effecting the BLACK & WHITE relationship that BLACK MEN are afraid to confront, that it makes everyone else, WORLD-WIDE LQQK at us & then snicker to themselves, about us...

And all we can do is to fall down on our knees to PRAY, or CRY... Is that to be our L E G A C Y???

Then, SO BE IT......

Will...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: