Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:17:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Black or White... Which one is the most S U P E R I O R???
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Black or White... Which one is the most S U P E R I O R???  (Read 159875 times)
will

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 02:04:52 AM »

Did you truly study it, or did you sit down with some of your white friends to discuss it?Huh i am sure they were able to convince you, more-so that any BLACK AUTHOR, or ANTHROPOLOGIST, ever could, that there are no basic differences in human-kind...  You appear to grasp all that they give you in the way of evidence, and then you run with it, back to your people shouting at the top of your lungs about the new information than you have LEARNED or, that was given to you by the WHITE MAN...

You believe so much of what he tells you & shows you in either book or film, that you are  bringing back to this forum a tale about a WHITE MAN whose DNA checked out to show he was definitely of EAST AFRICAN (Kenyan) stock..

And your proof is a WHITE documentary, filmed by WHITE entreprenuers, that are currently fleecing BLACKS in the diaspora with supposedly accurate DNA sampling, that identifies them down to a certain TRIBE.... How much does he charge for this kind of information??? Or did he do yours with his, for FREE, as a promotional pckage???

Now, if he's not INFERIOR to other AFRICANS in KENYA, then why does his hair thin & began to fall out at about 30 years of age??? This does not happen to the OTHER REAL KENYANS....

Does the DNA sampling explain why their SKIN gets loose & start to sag & droop at about age 40?Huh Does it explain why their skin drys out & shrivels-up, getting these deep - deep wrinkles,  on the exposed parts like their hands & neck, making those areas LQQK like 'crackers"Huh How about all those veins that criss-cross their legs..  Most of their women can't even wear bathing suits, or thin hose after the age of 40... i am told that they have to wear thick colored stockings, or go have vein-reduction surgery???

How about that for equality of the RACES??? hUH??? Is there any thing in the DNA about that??? Does DNA or other comments that they exchange with you explain why they get these cancerous sores all about themselves from too much exposure to the S U N???

Please take your time to explain that one, cause, i don 't see any of this taking place on any of our REAL AFRICAN people....

And "NO".. i have no idea of "how many few blacks go to college or university"... But i do know, that many of them are not as gullible as you are... Many of them can see thru' the maze, and the dis-coloration of HIS-STORY much better than you can, and they are able to discern the TRUTH from psychological warefare..  They over-stand the WHITE MAN'S game much better than you do..

They over-stand "Divide & Conquer"... They over-stand the EUROPEAN conquest... They over-stand that the main difference between the WHITE MAN & other people of the world is the EVIL GENE that the white man possess'es, and his willingness to use weapons of mass destruction on every other RACE of people to force his imprint on the WORLD... And Y E S.. I did say FORCE....

Had he not intended to take every un-fair advantage that presented itself, then he would never have come of those CAVES... Can he compete & win on a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD???

We'll never really know will we, as he's always had the advantage & he always use's it to get his way..  That advantage being the GUN & the BOMB... i wonder what would happen if he set them aside for a moment or two.... Would he be able to co-exist peacefully, or would he have to run a hasty retreat back up the mountain-side, to the CAVES???

Over-stand, that before him, there existed a much greater civilization than the one you are witnessing today... It was not as modern, nor were so many resources wasted... But the environ & eco-systems were more in balance.. It was a calmer, safer world.. Forced migration, industrialization & social progress has taken it's toll.. Waste & pollution is every where..  Food is no longer safe.. Water, water everywhere, but nary a drop to drink... There is Global warming... The Ice-cap is melting.. All this in just over 500 years...

It's only people with your level of intelligence that makes him feel S U P E R I O R.. And don't say that he doesn't feel that way... Believe me, he knows who the SUPERIOR ONES are; other-wise, he wouldn't need to carry such a BIG STICK, all the time...

If you don't believe me, just "ASK YOUR DAD"....

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
Boogieman

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 04:24:03 AM »

will JAH bless you. Everything the I said in the last post was pure truth. But bredren I see the I is angry, but that fire burning might get Iself burned ,the I must use that fire to burn down Babylon. But that is just the way I see it.
Bless I.

Babylon will fall
I Shack

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »

Hmm Will I think you have me confused with someone else... I don't remember ever mentioning my dad on these forums.

Why are blacks more susceptable to prostate cancer and other diseases if we are perfect? Why do blacks get sick? Why don't we live forever if we are perfect? Yes I realise our hair doesn't thin as much and you know they say black skin don't crack. But those are just some nice benefits of being black. That doesn't make the black race superior lol... See The physical body is just meat and bones. We are all born and we die. I'm not concerned with the physical body so much. I care what you do with what you've got because that is what lasts. I care about what you leave behind, your legacy. You can keep being so obsessed with the physical and get all your "afro hair spray" and gangster clothes to show how "black" and better you are.

I think one could say that black culture is superior because you can prove that. But the thing about the black body being biologically superior I think that is nonsense.   
I Shack

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 06:58:35 PM »

They are hairier to survive in cold weather...
About the leprosy the I is right. But the genes of a jackal is too low to say that just out of hatred toward yt ppl... Cause 99%of the whole genes are the same in all races. WHE ALL THE WORLDS HUMANS descended from Afrikans a so called adam and eve...
Most High.
Bless.

Exactly everyone descended from Africans. Humankind's DNA is so smiliar. I just can't see how small differences like thicker hair and skin make a race superior. I agree too these kind of theories remind me of Hitler. Whatever I'm not going to judge people though, it is a free country. People can think what they want.
Bukenya

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 07:05:34 PM »

Indeed,

The value of a human lies not in the melanin but in his/her legacy. A legacy of actions throughout life, growing through culture of human, historical and individual development. Yet, every action has a reaction. And so the question is then...has one sown the seeds of unity and so love or have thy sown the seeds of destruction through anger by hate? The choice remains yours, the results of which shall come back at you.

But let it be known,
That growth of seeds sown,
Falters if found prone,
To the poison of hate that kills,
Creativity in its creation,
Before mountains of righteousness,
May be erupted from hills,
So seek not in destruction,
For superiority implies subduction,
Through force you may be tempted,
To impose will upon your fellow man,
For which you will mostly be resented,
As demands for privelage,
Are the next step for such living,
U see, ethnicity is not our only identity,
In fact what binds us all undoubtably,
Is our humanity,
Our universal unmistaken,

.Equality.

Bless
will

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 12:14:58 AM »

Hmm Will I think you have me confused with someone else... I don't remember ever mentioning my dad on these forums.  

"Hmm my Dad actually told me about a book written by this British guy... and it was his job to destroy evidence that trade existed between ancient Africa and China. They told him to "destroy every stone".  can't remember the name of the book, but I'll ask my dad." ...
The above is a quote from a post you made in the forum titled: African civilization in Ancient China.. on May 14th.... You'll find it listed  in the "HOT SPOTS" area...

A statement like that sticks out Big Time, especially when you talking to a cocky kid.... But hey, i see nothing wrong with it... Perhaps, he can help you out over here too..  Try it... Ask him... It can't hurt you anymore than you are hurt now...

Reading all this BRITISH LIT.... Seems like both you & DAD should be reading the un-biased works of more Black authors, because, they'll tell you how it really was before it got all "WHITE-WASHED"... What you are  reading from the British is only what they want you to believe... It's always been that way...

Your DAD should have told you that.... Mine did....

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
Horus

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2007, 07:34:52 AM »

The white man (as he is known) was not part of the original creation. He represents the opposite of who and what we represent as a people so it is very important that you make that distinction or you will be confused. The Caucasians purpose is to destroy. This is seen in his actions throughout history, his philosophies, his religions, his food, his Medi SIN (medicine), his foreign policy and his society as a whole. His religion Christianity propagates the DEATH of the son of god rather than the teachings of the son of God. The symbol of Christianity is a CROSS an X an error a Mistake, a sword these are all one and the same. His hair texture is DEAD straight grows away from the sun and grows down, He has very little or no melanin to connect him to the realm of Gods,God. Caucasian is really Carcass Asian, Dead Asian.
If his symbol is death ( which it is ) then being the opposite to us in phenotype ( appearance ) amongst other things what is our symbol in this equation? Our ancestors used the Ankh/Aquaba which as many of you know symbolises LIFE/Fertility.We just KEEP HAVING BEAUTIFUL BABIES and he can’t keep up with trying to wipe us out.
The loop and extension on the Ankh represents the Womb and ovaries. The long bit and the outward extension represents the penis and Gonads among many other things all tying into LIFE. It’s a truly deep symbol.
I Shack

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2007, 09:36:57 PM »

"Hmm my Dad actually told me about a book written by this British guy... and it was his job to destroy evidence that trade existed between ancient Africa and China. They told him to "destroy every stone".  can't remember the name of the book, but I'll ask my dad." ...
The above is a quote from a post you made in the forum titled: African civilization in Ancient China.. on May 14th.... You'll find it listed  in the "HOT SPOTS" area...

A statement like that sticks out Big Time, especially when you talking to a cocky kid.... But hey, i see nothing wrong with it... Perhaps, he can help you out over here too..  Try it... Ask him... It can't hurt you anymore than you are hurt now...

Reading all this BRITISH LIT.... Seems like both you & DAD should be reading the un-biased works of more Black authors, because, they'll tell you how it really was before it got all "WHITE-WASHED"... What you are  reading from the British is only what they want you to believe... It's always been that way...

Your DAD should have told you that.... Mine did....

Sorry I didn't remember that I don't see what the problem is though. I just said my dad read an interesting book which was related to the subject I posted it on. Also I don't see why you make so many assumptions... you don't know me. I don't know you. I don't really have many white friends at all... I have read books by black authors too by the way. I'm reading a book called great men of color right now by J.A. Rogers.
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 02:26:05 AM »

No race is superiour to one another we are all of the human race. Im an 18 year old Caucasion or cursed one or whatever idiotic thing you would call me. 

Let me first say we are all of the human race and each group within our race are only other races within the human race. The White man is no way supiorior to the black man nor is any black person we are all equal, we are all human, there is nothing vastly different from the way we are between the races of this planet. We all have emotions,we cry,we laugh,we engage in war every race and people has done this and it is because we are all human.

Many of you people use your Afro-centric beliefs to hide behind...to make yourself feel better. Infact many of you may even feel ashamed of yourself and your race so you use this to cover it up so again..you will feel better. Why does there have to be so much conflict between races? I know my race was extremely oppressive and imperialistic in our history but this is not because we are white. This is because we are human. Evil has influenced humanity since the begginning of time. Know that any Civilization with power will take advantage of someone weaker than them, only for more power.

You speak down on us why? Because we evolved in a primarily Cold enviourment, this causing our skin to be lighter? Im very fair skinned I don't tan very well but it does not bother me. Just as Black people can live in Humid climates, Caucasions are more able to survive in colder climates because of there fair skin. You also act as if every "White" person is Pale. What about Italians,Greeks,Spanierds? They are all part of the white race. Infact there are many German people, Russians and British who have Tan skin also. You can find people like this everywhere in Europe. 20% of the population of England is actually a mix between Nordic and Meditteranean ethnic groups within the white race. This for the majority makes them have natural tan skin. Don't say that this is because of mixing with africans when in fact that has nothing to do with it. Caucasion people with tan skin belong to a Ethnic group called Medditeranids. The reason why the have tan skin is because of evolving in the mediterranean nations of Italy,Souther France,Spain and Greece.

I would also like to point out that Slavery never started with black people. It started with powerful civilizations around the world. Egypt itself used slaves, In ancient times there where wars between African tribes throughout history, Colonists themselves witnessed this. It was between different African ethnic groups. How are you people any different from us? You followed the same self destructive human tradition in your past. Please don't glorify Egypt either they had Civil Wars. The only reason they did not seek war outside was because they where sort of isolated and did not seek it. Ancient Greece for example (A White Civilization) Did not seek war and expand a massive empire. Even though there was a Breif Greek Empire, it was only made up of Colonys around the Meditteranean. Greece like Egypt was mostly at odds with eachother and only had War withoutsiders in defense like Egypt.

As for Slavery White people enslaved each other Such as the Roman Empire Enslaving many "Barbarian People" who where Nordics. Slavery never started with black people. It only continued with black people because it was easier for them to be slaves since they where technologically behind most Civilizations at the time.

Just because we lack melanin does not mean we are inferior, It has already been scientifically prooven. If we where inferior to you, Your people would be superior to us in every field. Understand that being supiour to someone is being enlightened,smarter and superior in every way to them such as having more developed brain, super human abilities but you do not none of you do. We are all equal.

Understand this, you can preach your hate beliefs against white people just as White racists preach there hate about you. Know one thing whatever you are trying to accomplish will never come. You can indoctrine as many people as you want with these hate beliefs. It will simply make no difference. Times have changed and the world is surley but slowley moving beyond racism. Yes this goes for white people to, if you can notice things have gotten a lot better since the 1950's.

Still there are still fodder like you and other White Supremecists who still preach hate. Just think what are you trying to accomplish with this? Do you think you will actually make a difference with your hate? Is this the way it is supposed to be? Dividing people "hating" white people for what we did to your race. I am in no way agreeing with what we did it should have never happened.

But does saying you are superior to us and hating us really going to change anything? No it will simply cause more conflict and destruction. You are accomplishing nothing. If any of you uphold these beliefs you are brainwashed just as your white racist counterparts. More conflict and pain between humans will only lead to are over all destruction.

Take a higher path let go of this hate just as I have, I try my best not to be racist. Ill admit my self I used to hate black people, but this was only because of what they did to me, Do you see a similarity between you an I. They demanded money from me at school. It turned into many fights. In the end of most of them I usually got jumped by 2 or 4 of them afterwards. But this has all past and it only happened when I was in grade 9. Overtime I let go of my beliefs, made black friends, I even dated a black girl at one point but we broke up just a month ago. I know many of you would believe Im lying but hey this is just an internet forum you don't have to take my word for it.

Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 02:36:09 AM »

Preach your Afro-Centric hate all you want. What you try to Accomplish will never come. You are a minority with these believes. There will be no change. You will never suddenly conquer white people and if it ever happened (which it won't)what we did to you would only happen all over again only this time it would be with us as the oppressed.

You can all preach these racist beliefs for the rest of your lives. It does no good the human beings as a whole at all. More Hate, Conflict will only lead to are overall destruction. Find what fake scientific facts that have all been contradicted you want it changes nothing. Anyone who upholds these beliefs Understand ONE THING, Nothing you say or do will change society as a hole. Why not help black people instead of express hate for white people? Why not preach peace between all people just as Martin Luther King did? That will go much farther than what you racists are saying. You black people who believe this are no different than a white racist. You are all the same a disease on this earth which is halting the overall human evolution.

Just know whatever you say means nothing little ones, Racism goes no where in this world I don't care what ignourant science you have behind it.

Your cause is dead, you are a brainwashed drone, Victims of the elite. Nothing you do will change this world. Your dreams of getting us back for what we did to you will never come. Revenge is a sickness, only leading to more destruction. The real enemies are not white people, It is the Illuminati and the Elite of this world who want us all controlled. As long as you live in this hate filled mind set you are only falling into there grasp of ceasing to move evolve beyond hateful beliefs, and that will keep you chained. As long as you have something to hate you are only fodder and nothing you do will change that. You racists will never wake up you are to busy glorifying yourselfs in an attempt to feel better about yourself. Truley feeling you are doing something great is moving beyond all the lies and hatred in the world and making peace around you and seeing past every lie that the elitists and the illuminati has concieved covertly within every part of society.

Good luck in life to all who support your superiority over all races. Not just every race because scientifically you have to hate everyone. Just as white people many Asians lack Melanin. Especially the Chinese who represent more than half of the Asian population of the world.     

Just remember kids, There will be no Black Third Riech Hahahaha, just as there will be no overtly racist white society again. The World is in the hands of the illuminati as politics at the highest levels are GREATLY influenced by the occult. This has all been prooven. Especially with the Bohemien grove being filmed by that guy Alex Jones.
PELESA

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 09:30:52 AM »

In my humble opinion none is superior to the other.The myth of superiority is a construct of white racists which has over time been refuted through scientific revelations.
Horus

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 03:42:54 PM »

The pale man is never given any naturalization rites from any government of any country, so, they don’t have any nationality. Any biblical word that is used to refer to them – such as Amorites, Caucasian, Horites, Hittites, is a mountainous place. They don’t belong to a particular nation. They weren’t born anywhere because they were an artificially created, not even a human, being. So, by the previous definition, they are a race without a nationality. Whenever they trace their history, such as in Greece, they always go back to mythology.
The Greeks also try to link themselves back to the Ionians of the Bible, however, the Bible has not verified itself as fact. It’s what you call accepted fact. It has not been confirmed or proven as of yet. There are confirmed facts and there are accepted facts. The pictures on the wall are confirmed facts, the Bible is an accepted fact because nothing in it has been proven. The pale race has no picture on walls that tell of their history, as with the Sumerians, Egyptians, Native Americans, Mayans, Chinese, Aztecs, etc. The Arabs have put themselves in a bad position when it comes to verifying your history, because they believe that you are not allowed to draw pictures. They have not allowed themselves to be carved in stone, which would last through time. So, if your society cannot verify itself then it becomes a myth. That is why so-called Europeans cannot be traced back in history.

Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 03:29:02 AM »

The pale man or whatever you call us does have remnants of civilizations but such as stonehenge and ancient drawings by cave people on rocks indicating some type of burial system and religion. The reason why there was no history was because most Caucasions evolved in a harsh cold climate making it harder to start a civilization. In pre-history there was pictures found on walls possible indicating a war with the Cro-magnon peoples who are also a Caucasion ethnic group.

It appears you are extremely Ignourant Horus. You constantly refer to Caucasions as the "Pale man", When in truth a fair skin tone represents about half of all "Caucasion" people. The ones you refer to as the pale man primarity evolved in europe and they do not have many early traces of civilization because as I explained if any race evolved in that climate it would take time to start a civilization, This is prooven even up to 500B.C most pale skinned people of the Caucasion race where still living in tribes and clans, with underdeveloped villages. This is why it is so hard to trace this part of the caucasion races history.

Horus your ignourance is asstounding, I have an entire history of the white race all I have to do is find the site and you say we can't trace are history? Your racial supremecy beliefs is a joke stop trying to make yourself feel better because you may be ashamed of your own race an in denial. The Sumerians themselves where Caucasion originating from the Caucas, So where the Mesopotamians and many other early Civilizations. Egypt did NOT come first. It was the Civilization of Sumer a Caucasion Civilization. There population consisted of primarily tan skinned people with a large minority of light eyed people. All of them have Caucasion facial features. You say we have no history. We layed the foundation for modern Civilization. We where one of the first Civilization and we came before Ancient Egypt did. Without Sumeria or Mesopotamia there would be no modern Civilization in Europe today. What are you saying with this Arabs believe we are not aloud to draw pictures? You are not making sense here and again with a statement like this you are again only refering to the part of are race who has "pale skin". These people are Nordics and some members of the Alpine and Mediteranean racial groups of the white race. The Arabs themselves have a great similarity to us, they are caucasion in originating from the Caucas. Lets also not for get the Ancient Indo-Ayrans of Persia who where also a very early Caucasion Civilization also spreading to India. The Indo-Ayran Invasions was an Invasion by the Caucasion people into the regions of the middle east there by setting up These Civilizations. But it was only to be later submerged into a mass of Semitic, Mongoloid and Hamiic (mixed peoples). With all these mixtures of races in the Middle East there was no major African influence in terms of culture or people as most of them displayed no Negro facial features and the large majority never had dark brown or black skin. Just as the Caucasion Civilizations where mixed with other races so was Egypt after the Invasions from the Middle East and The Romans, leaving the Egyption Civilization destroyed and mixed with Caucasion ethnic groups. To this day there are virtually no traces of Egypts once pure African ancestory with Nubians representing less the 1% of the total population.

It was not a suprise that Egypt fell, It was a very isolated society Geographically. This is the reason Egypt never made war with other Civilizations. They had no Neighbours. The Nile is Surrounded by Desolate and Desert regions. This only left Egypt open to Invasion by Caucasion Civilizations who are conquerers for the reason of being close to other civilizations and different people. Geography plays a major factor in deciding the characteristics of a Civilization.

Europeons can trace there history, and once I find this web-site I will post it, it provides an entire history of the white race and this will proove you and your ignourant beliefs WRONG Horus. Europeons cannot trace there history back to very early Civilizations because Indo-Ayran Caucasion Civilizations and African Civilizations came first, Europeons at this time where still in tribes including the Romans. The entire region of Europe was like this.

Horus

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 07:42:14 PM »

You constantly refer to Caucasions as the "Pale man", When in truth a fair skin tone represents about half of all "Caucasian" people.
MR Cro-magnon,you have to know that caucasians are blond hair blues eyes only.
People with,Brown hairs ,Red hairs,Black Hairs,Brown eyes,are mixed with other race.
The Sumerians themselves where Caucasion originating from the Caucas, So where the Mesopotamians
Absolute CRAPS,The Sumerians reffert to themselves as Brown skinned with supreme 9 ether hair texture or what we call "kinky" or "kingly" hair.
(Read The Enuma Elish and The Epic of Gilgamesh)
The caucasian have 6 ether hair texture.
The caucasian,because of his inferiority complex  has skillfully danced in and out of the truth, adding and subtracting anything that he doesn’t like! ,this is why when the American invaded Iraq,they didn't go after the petrol first,they looted all the museum of Iraq first,to try to hide evidences,because they know that The Anunnaqi's descriptions are dark brown skinned beings, with supreme 9 ether hair texture or what you'd call "kinky" or "kingly" hair. The Anunnaqi Eloheem are the "mighty ones." The very elite among the Anunnaqi are called the DINNEER, or the DINGIR, meaning "the righteous, or divine ones of the rocket ship," or ILU, meaning "the lofty ones" in Akkadian.The Anunnaqi, Eloheem, were acting as intermediaries between Earth and NIBIRU.
you and your ignourant beliefs WRONG Horus
I Never deal with beliefs.
Beliefs is ignorance.
I deal with Facts only.
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 11:23:41 PM »

Horus you are completely wrong as to what a caucasion or a white man is. Caucasions are not just blue eyes and blonde hair you are wrong. If that where true this would only make about 15-20% of the worlds population caucasion probably even lower since more caucasion wemon have blonde hair than males. I am completley sure of this and your statement is obsured. Why do you think you know so much about us? The ones you call caucasions never started with blonde hair, In pre-history times we where originally dark haired with either brown or blue eyes. The blonde gene which causes lighter hair started as a mutation with females to attract other mates. Many Caucasion children at a young age have blonde hair and blue eyes and as they get older there blonde hair naturally darkens, I was like this. Im 100% sure you are wrong about this Horus.

Ill give you an example. My Aunt has green eyes and uncle mixed eyes or blue Im not sure but they both have dark brown hair. There Daughter was born with blonde hair and light eyes and she still has this today. So tell me how a "Caucasion child" can be born from two parents who are technically mixed because as you said people with brown hairs are mixed. To this day she still has that light blonde hair and blue eyes. That itself does not make any sense now does it? That is like saying two Hispanic people had a Caucasion child. The reason she has blonde hair is because my family has this gene that causes blonde hair. I don't know exactly how genetics work but to make it simple she must of gotten this gene when she was born.

Horus, you are actually trying to make yourself believe that the true white race has practically died off because as you know there are not many blonde hair blue eyed people. Most caucasion wemon you see with blonde hair are fake blondes. If you went to Europe Blonde hair people can be found everywhere. But the regions where they can be found in the most number is in West Germany and The Nordic nations of Norway,Denmark and Swedan. Im not to sure on Finland. These are probably the purest regions in europe retianing 100% of there caucasion genetic heritage. The rest of europe does have genetic mixtures with Africans,Arabs etc..but that genetic absortion is so little that they cannot be considered mixed. To be considered mixed or a Hybrid race you must have at least 40% of the genetics from the other race. I may also point out that African-Americans have a large europeon mixture you probably do to Horus. Light skinned blacks having up to 25% of the genetic heritage of Europeons. They themselves cannot be considered true Africans. 

It is Scientifically prooven that Caucasion peoples who may have brown eyes even black hair and tan skin are not mixed with any other race or at least very little less than 5%. The reason for them having tan skin is because they evolved in Mediteranean or the Middle East which is a hotter Climate. Since there counter parts in Western and Northern Europe evolved in a place without much sun-light at that time period they retained a much lighter skin tone. My father is italian and his origins are in the southern italian region of Campania he has tan skin,dark hair and brown eyes. His family still has individuals with a lighter skin tone and blue eyes. He is still considered caucasion no matter what pre-dominently white Country he travels to.

This is what there studies concluded. If you understand this well please read it.

Genetics

Combined data from two large mtDNA studies provides an estimate of non-Caucasoid maternal ancestry in Italians. The first study sampled 411 Italians from all over the country and found five South Asian M and East Asian D sequences (1.2%) and eight sub-Saharan African L sequences (1.9%). The second study sampled 465 Sicilians and detected ten M sequences (2.2%) and three L sequences (0.65%). This makes a total of 3% non-white maternal admixture (1.3% Asian and 1.7% African), which is very low and typical for European populations, since Pliss et al. 2005, e.g., observed 1.8% Asian admixture in Poles and 1.2% African admixture in Germans.

(Plaza et al. 2003;
  Romano et al. 2003)

Similar data from the Y-chromosome reveals Italians' even lower non-Caucasoid paternal admixture. Both studies obtained samples from all over the mainland and islands. No Asian DNA was detected anywhere, but a single sub-Saharan African E(xE3b) sequence was found in the first study's sample of 416 (0.2%), and six were observed in the second study's sample of 746 (0.8%). The total is therefore a minuscule 0.6%, which decreases to 0.4% if only Southern Italians are considered and 0% if only Sicilians are considered. Again, these are normal levels of admixture for European populations (e.g. Austrians were found to have 0.8% E(xE3b) by Brion et al. 2004).

(Semino et al. 2004;
Cruciani et al. 2004)

52 world populations, including three Italian samples, were typed for 993 autosomal polymorphisms and subjected to a clustering algorithm. In the resulting data (excerpted below), Orange, Blue and Pink represent Negroid, Caucasoid and Mongoloid clusters, respectively. Other colors denote Austro-Melanesian and Native American clusters (omitted). Notice that the Italian, Sardinian and Tuscan samples show the same near-total membership (>98%) in the Caucasoid cluster as the Basque, French and Scottish (Orcadian) samples.

As you can see it is genetically prooven that Italians themselves have very little racial mixture from other races, let me remind you about half of that country has people with tan skin and mostly dark hair. Every other nation in Europe has less but with some countrys not much less racial mixture with another race. The reason being is Foreign invasions by either Moors or Arabs. But these occupations have done little to the country as a hole and Nordic Europeons have left a vastly larger mark of there ethnic group on the italian population. This is seen with Northern Italy being the most populated regions in Italy haveing many people with blonde or red hair, much more than the Central or Southern areas.

Small Genetic mixture's from other races is the same with most Europeon or Eastern Europeon populations. Though there are small exceptions such as Portugal or some of the smaller Eastern Europeon nations who may have a higher genetic mixture from other races. Y

You say you never deal with beliefs Horus..your so called fact saying the caucasion race is stricktly blue eyed and blonde hair only is simply obsured. It is a idiotic belief that you are telling yourself is a fact because if that where a fact it would mean that less than 20% of this world's caucasion population is considered white. Do you really believe than every white man you see who has dark hair and blue eyes or brown hair and brown eyes with light skin is mixed? Do any of you on this forum really believe that? You are either confused with what our race really is or you are lying to yourself and saying the only white man has blonde hair and blue eyes.       

As for the Sumerians you refer to them as having 9 ether texture hair, I dont know exactly what that means but is it similar to the difference between a indians (india) womens hair compared to a caucasion womens hair? 

You a probably right many Sumerians did reffer to themselves as having brown skin...though it may not have even been brown itself instead more of a lighter bauge color. Have you ever seen some of the Sumerian Statues? Have you seen the Sumerian statue with blue eyes? Caucasions played a large role in the Ancient Civilizations of Sumer. This is prooven with the Indo-Ayran Invasions. Neo-lithic farmers arrived In Sumer to start that Civilization.

Horus, I am tired of debating with you on these subjects. There is something that binds all humans together,that makes us all the same. What we want to know about who we are lies in are past. I believe Alien involvement either from other worldey humans or any other Alien race has been largley involved in humanity's evolution and development.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: