Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:01:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  My Life and the Life of My Family Threatened By a White Man In My Home
« previous next »
Poll
Question: What would you have done?  (Voting closed: December 03, 2007, 06:06:56 AM)
shoot or - 2 (40%)
fist fight - 3 (60%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: My Life and the Life of My Family Threatened By a White Man In My Home  (Read 30357 times)
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2007, 06:03:07 PM »

I don't judge people on there heritage, Im only going by ancient evidence, it is fact that the Phoenicians and Ancient Iranians are Caucasian. Without them Rome and Greece would have never existed. What do you mean by InI? I assumed you are a black person are you saying your not? Or are you trying to proove something? Nothing in this world will ever get better unless the powers that be are removed. Ive already explained things like that before (Illuminati,NewWorldOrder,Secret Societys) etc.....

The British had no right to enslave the people of Ireland. Im just explaining why they would want to out of there own greedy needs.

There is no such thing as "good" and "evil". Both forms of thoughts and actions come from God. Who really has the right to call someone evil or cruel when they do bad things? It leads to the conflict between two opposites. An eternal never ending conflict between good and evil. Both concepts are within everyone. What is beyond good and evil? God?
wezekana

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 11:32:27 AM »

I overstand what you mean and where you are attempting to go, Killu, but you will not arrive at your desired destination using coercive methods and abusive patterns. You have attempted , over and over again, to present radical racist theories in the hopes of catalyzing some sort of enlightenment of the people here in this forum to the fact one racism is as bad as the next. Commendable. However...

There is no such thing as "good" and "evil". Both forms of thoughts and actions come from God. Who really has the right to call someone evil or cruel when they do bad things? It leads to the conflict between two opposites. An eternal never ending conflict between good and evil. Both concepts are within everyone. What is beyond good and evil? God?

...Needs more thought on your part.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: