Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:34:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  Creation?? who is what?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Creation?? who is what?  (Read 15958 times)
Azania 7

« on: January 10, 2008, 02:19:15 PM »

Greetings.

I am really hoping i can gain sum undrstanding here.. I have many quesions in one and hope they can be answered.
Upon reading the book of Genesis i have found that it appears to mention two creations firstly where God (or Gods) makes man [Gen 1:27].. these males and females are made after all plants, animals etc have been created
secondly God makes Adam and Eve in a garden that is separate from the rest of His Creation. [Gen 2]
Does this then state that man was in existance before Adam and Eve and does anyone know who these people were...Huh

Next arises the question of the sons of God who took the daughters of men as wives [Gen6 1-5]: one would assume that there were children born to these unions and ive found no clear indication that God destroyed these beings in the floods?Huh? could there possibly be half God half men in the world today?

Its often been said that Afrikans are the decendents of Cush who is the son of Ham; son of Noah...  if so that would mean that we are the decendents of Shem (whose lineage the Bible follows)- is it this that makes the Isrealites story the story of Afrikans? If i has been proved that we are Cushites and therefore the children of Shem (both sons of Noah) then why is it that so much emphasis is placed on knowing our story through the child of King Solomon and Queen Makeda?

I stand in great confusion as can probably be seen from the phrasing of my questions. i hope ones and ones will be able to understand my questions and provide guidance

Bless 

"...we are not anti-anybody.We are pro-Africa..." Robert Sobukwe
Tehuti

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 03:58:03 PM »

Greetings.

First off open your mind and try to get rid  of anything you've ever heard  on this  subject and many others.

After that's done, start here
http://www.newjerusalemnetwork.net/

(run in  ie)
Azania 7

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »

Greetings

To you Tehuti, i am deeply thankful for the guidance; truly. I feel as if i'm slowly being awakened from a deep confused and brainwashed sleep. Give thanx!

Bless

"...we are not anti-anybody.We are pro-Africa..." Robert Sobukwe
Tehuti

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 05:56:33 PM »

Greetings

To you Tehuti, i am deeply thankful for the guidance; truly. I feel as if i'm slowly being awakened from a deep confused and brainwashed sleep. Give thanx!

Bless

Very glad indeed you  see it this way, I say let truth and knowledge prosper.
Very glad.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: