Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:40:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 59 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Fetish Preisting-
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fetish Preisting-  (Read 8354 times)
Reckiit

« on: January 24, 2008, 01:21:46 AM »

It has come to my attention that there is not much information on the internet that involves the act of a Fetish Priest, or the making of a spirit fetish. Most of the information seems to revolve around the idea of the sex slaves that belong to the Gods, or Trokosi. Although I do not agree with the law of Trokosi, I do love making fetishes inhabited by natural or solid forms that most have come to recognize, the idea that all animals and plants have a soul, even after death, and the universe has Three Souls. If that is not the case in Fetish Priesting, please correct me. It also seems so that the Priest himself needs to know a amount of possession priesting, herbal medicines/spiritual uses, and a degree in social counseling. I'd also think the diviner or priest must have a sassed (sp?) head, or in America what they call Two-headedness, meaning to be in constant contact with the ancestors and guides. 

Is there anyone out their that know anything of this practice, whether its about the creation, divination, life experiences, ect. I am very interested in this and African Spirituality amazes me.

Thank-you. God Bless.

--
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: