Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:56:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Who Am I?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Who Am I?  (Read 9265 times)
Atelemuyen

« on: July 24, 2008, 08:56:22 AM »

The pressures and problems of 'modern' living drives many people to a restless search for meaning and purpose in life.

Why do we exist?

Why are we here?

Does life have any meaning or futher purpose?

My take on these fundamental questions; would be to suggest that we do not merely 'exist'; are more than an accidental accumulation of atoms that happen to fit together into a convinient package.
We are more than a highly developed animal; different from other creatures as animals are from us and plants are from minerals.
However, in size are we minute compared with the heavenly bodies, but Olodumare has given us our unique and honoured place in thn universe.

If we gladly and consistently choose to be of  iwa rere, such will be our gain of longevity and acquisition of harmony. Are we not on earth to worship and glorify the splendour of the 'Infinite Ruler of the Heavens?
What is your take?
mrthepen

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 02:38:36 PM »

A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD(JAH) WHO HAS REVEALED HIMSELF IN THE IMAGE OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY HAILE SELASSIE I (HIM) AND THE HOLA EMPRESS MENEN (HIM )
Iniko Ujaama
InikoUjaama

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 06:55:02 PM »

Greetings Atelemuyen,
 I think you have began with some useful premises.

I do wish you all the best on your journey

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: