Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2020, 02:28:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25895 Posts in 9961 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 121 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  White Rasta Reasoning
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: White Rasta Reasoning  (Read 78861 times)
8: Undefined offset: 1
File: /home/rastafar/public_html/reasoning/Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 286
Erik D.

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2009, 05:48:02 PM »

With regard to reparations,  I am still completely open to the idea, and believe I have the spiritual connections to help bring it about.

But something cosmic happened recently, to make me unsure if it can be accomplished.  I met a very wealthy and powerful gentleman recently who I believe is ready, willing and able to bring reparations about, but I need all of your help:

If you could pray, meditate, praise, lucid dream, use psychic or telepathic ability, or whatever means you have of communicating with higher spiritual beings, it would be helpful if you could ask them to help with this situation, and fix something that was broken the other night, right before I met the member of the Illuminati in question.

However, the damage to my psychic connection with the gentleman in question was a put in jeopardy recently, as a result of the hostile conversations heredy, and I need all your help in fixing it.

If you ladies and gentlemen would be willing to do this, and appeal to the Most High Jah, and His Heavenly Host, both male and female, as well as all interested and sympathetic parties on Earth, it would be very much appreciated.

I'll post an update on the situation and let you know how the situation unfolds.

Thanks, and Jah Bless.
Erik D.

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »

seshatasefekht7 wrote:

"the children of White People are well aware of how to end the system"

Yes, I believe I do know how to end the system.

But I need all of your help to do it.

Please Pray for me tonight, or whenever you get this message.

Peace.