Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:24:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  White Rasta Reasoning
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: White Rasta Reasoning  (Read 126637 times)
Erik D.

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2009, 05:48:02 PM »

With regard to reparations,  I am still completely open to the idea, and believe I have the spiritual connections to help bring it about.

But something cosmic happened recently, to make me unsure if it can be accomplished.  I met a very wealthy and powerful gentleman recently who I believe is ready, willing and able to bring reparations about, but I need all of your help:

If you could pray, meditate, praise, lucid dream, use psychic or telepathic ability, or whatever means you have of communicating with higher spiritual beings, it would be helpful if you could ask them to help with this situation, and fix something that was broken the other night, right before I met the member of the Illuminati in question.

However, the damage to my psychic connection with the gentleman in question was a put in jeopardy recently, as a result of the hostile conversations heredy, and I need all your help in fixing it.

If you ladies and gentlemen would be willing to do this, and appeal to the Most High Jah, and His Heavenly Host, both male and female, as well as all interested and sympathetic parties on Earth, it would be very much appreciated.

I'll post an update on the situation and let you know how the situation unfolds.

Thanks, and Jah Bless.
Erik D.

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »

seshatasefekht7 wrote:

"the children of White People are well aware of how to end the system"

Yes, I believe I do know how to end the system.

But I need all of your help to do it.

Please Pray for me tonight, or whenever you get this message.

Peace.
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2009, 09:46:42 PM »

With regard to reparations,  I am still completely open to the idea, and believe I have the spiritual connections to help bring it about.

But something cosmic happened recently, to make me unsure if it can be accomplished.  I met a very wealthy and powerful gentleman recently who I believe is ready, willing and able to bring reparations about, but I need all of your help:

If you could pray, meditate, praise, lucid dream, use psychic or telepathic ability, or whatever means you have of communicating with higher spiritual beings, it would be helpful if you could ask them to help with this situation, and fix something that was broken the other night, right before I met the member of the Illuminati in question.

However, the damage to my psychic connection with the gentleman in question was a put in jeopardy recently, as a result of the hostile conversations heredy, and I need all your help in fixing it.

If you ladies and gentlemen would be willing to do this, and appeal to the Most High Jah, and His Heavenly Host, both male and female, as well as all interested and sympathetic parties on Earth, it would be very much appreciated.

I'll post an update on the situation and let you know how the situation unfolds.

Thanks, and Jah Bless.

peace and hotep,

Erik D.

i have a brother named eric. 
my brother eric is in a prison camp.
the prison camp practices slavery.
Erik D. , ini ......do not expect for you to help my eric Cry.

but you may help here:

http://www.reparationsthecure.org/AboutUs

freedomisahapisalve
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2009, 09:58:16 PM »

seshatasefekht7 wrote:

"the children of White People are well aware of how to end the system"

Yes, I believe I do know how to end the system.

But I need all of your help to do it.

Please Pray for me tonight, or whenever you get this message.

Peace.

peace and hotep,

Erik D.

i would pray that you produce justice.

be mindful that inside of the word BElieVE
there is a little lie.

if you are already a member of the White Supremacist Organized Crime Family, there is nothing that you may need of the most pitiful people in the known universe.  as a member of the Smartest and Most Powerful group, you haven't any need for ini if you intend to end the system.  ini would just be in your way.

Smartest = Most Vicious = Survival of the Fittest  = By Any Means Necessary(unlike MalcolmX / not God) 

freedomisahapisalve
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2009, 10:09:01 PM »

"…….I tell sincere white people, “work in conjunction withe us---each of us working among our own kind.”  Let sincere white individuals find all other white people they can who feel as they do----and let them form their own all-white groups, to work trying to convert other white people who are thinking and action so racist.  Let sincere whites go and teach non-violence to white people! “ -----excerpt from The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley, Chapter 1965

That's a good quote, but Malcolm X is not God.

Ras Tafari is God... or at least the most recent incarnation (avatar) of God.

Ras Tafari said that we have to become "members of a new race"... beyond black and white and other divisions.

When we are each unified with our true, higher selves, we will naturally meet people of all different races and religions who we have mystical and spiritual connections with, and works to accomplish with.

Jah designs the path uniquely for us... we just walk it.

If that path takes us into contact with men and women of other races or religions, then that's great.

If not, that's great too.

It's wherever Jah leads you.... Jah being your higher self, your God self, which resides with the Creator of the Universe, and was created in his/her/their image(s).

They're the Elohim Dream Team Supreme.

I think they're taking turns running the show from the heavens.

Right now it's Emperor Selassie's turn to run the show, so his Word is Law.

peace and hotep,

Erik D.

this is the AfricaSpeaks forum.

as an african in amorica, i appreciate the god qualities of africans from MalcolmX to Richard Pryor to Haile Selassie I to Marcus Garvey and others.

how does a White Person determine what non-White Person's may or may not deify?

freedomisahapisalve
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »

The White Race: 

White people who choose to practice Racism (White Supremacy).

Race:

1.) The white race

2.) a word-concept tool CREATED and USED ** (knowingly and/or unknowingly) BY WHITES (europeans/whites and white supremacists/racists) ** and subsequently propagated (knowingly and/or unknowingly) by non-white victims of the white supremacy system.

3.) THE ONLY RACE IS THE WHITE RACE. The creation of race is a white compensatory action. No people, other than white people, created or wielded the race tool concept with authority**.

Reason/Explanation:

Race is a word-concept tool compensation from the white brain computer. It is specifically created and used by certain white people, white supremacists (racists), and conceptually spread by white supremacists (racists), certain whites and non-whites (victims of racism). When the term 'Race' is used by white supremacists (racists), white persons or non-whites (victims of racism) to describe a group of people within the 'white - over - non-white' system of white supremacy (racism)..... it directly and/or indirectly  serves to maintain white supremacy (=racism).

Stated another way: The race concept game and its rules were created by whites around the 18th century (that's the 1700's) , enforced upon non-whites and eventually 'believed' and defended as law (absolute; gravity etc.) over many years and generations.

** Information for thought/study:

"Racism as we know it had it's origins in early 17th and 18th century European thought. Race was a classification system invented by europeans to press primarily political aims or claims of groups within european countries then to represent the relationships between these groups, rather, between these countries and finally to govern the relations outside Europe. Europe was composed of peoples who had come from different regions and frequently the lines of political tensions coincided to those origins so that evidence about different customs of the original groups could be used in political argument. Prior to the 18th century there was no conception of race as a physical concept, although there certainly was the basic idea grounded in the European thought that black was the color of sin and death"...

"The first systematic racial classification was that advanced by Johan Freidrich Bloomenbach in 1775. He argued that there were five basic racial divisions... Caucasian Mongolian Ethiopian American and Malay."

... it was only in the 19th century that individuals came to be described as belonging to races and to maintain that differences between people stem from race. The English came to use the word race to denote divisions of mankind who were distinguished simultaneously as social as well as biological units american attitudes about race were derived from the same traditions, arguments and books as the English.

In 1853 Count Arthur de Gobineau published his full volume work 'Essay on the Inequality of human races' Note:('Essai sur l'inégalité des races humaines' - an early classic on the supremacy of the Nordic-Aryan race)" which became a standard work for race theories in history. No one before Gobineau had attempted to argue that there was a single reason, one single force, according to which civilization always and everywhere rises and falls. Gobineau further argued that the fall of civilization was due to a degeneration of race and that the decay of race was due to a mixture of blood. This line of thinking evolved ultimately into the notion of the survival of the fittest. What Gobineau was seeking, however, was a political means of creating an elite to replace the dying aristocracy. Instead of princes, he substituted a race of princes, the Aryans, who were in danger of being submerged by the non-Aryan lower-classes through democracy. The concept of race made it possible to organize the  personalities of German romanticism, to define them as members of a natural aristocracy, destined to rule over all others. In England, therefore, race thinking and class thinking combined in a curious marriage. The concept of inheritance applied to the very nature of liberty became the idealogical basis from which english nationalism received its curious touch of 'race feeling'. This signified the acceptance of the feudal concept of liberty as the sum total of privileges inherited together with title and land. *'The English frame of race thinking was almost obsessed with inheritance theories and their modern equivalent, eugenics". Now, several racism documents emerged during the 1800's in England and America. The first of the more important was the theory of polygenism which dominated English and American view of race between 1850 and 1859. This theory held that there were distinct races of human being and that these races, in fact, represented separate and distinct species. This conception of the origin of the races was invoked to justify slavery and reinforce oppression against africans and others of so-called mixed origin. This view was eventually supplanted in popular opinion by darwinism which arrived at the opposite but far more convincing conclusion. Darwinism deriving also from the principle of inheritance held that man is not related only to man but to animal life and that the existence of lower races shows clearly that gradual differences alone separate man from beast and that a powerful struggle for existence dominates all living things.
Erik D.

« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2009, 07:04:38 PM »

Quote from: seshatasefekht7

peace and hotep,

Erik D.

i have a brother named eric. 
my brother eric is in a prison camp.
the prison camp practices slavery.
Erik D. , ini ......do not expect for you to help my eric Cry.

but you may help here:

http://www.reparationsthecure.org/AboutUs

freedomisahapisalve

Seshatasafekht,

I had no idea about your brother.  I'm very sorry to hear that he's suffering.  

It hurts my heart to hear of such things.

If there was something I could do, I would.

Unfortunately I am a mess myself right now.

The minute I was called to Ras Tafari, people started attacking me from all directions... especially other white people, and some other races as well.

The white people who attacked me pretended to be my friends, but they hated the fact that I got along with black people, and hated me till it hurt and destroyed my heart, hoping to sabotage my desire to help the planet and it's people.

That's why I started attacking people here, because I'm already in pain (as I think most of us are), and when I'm in pain, I lash out.  I think a lot of people do that.

I never realized that so many white people could be so evil, and I had forgotten about growing up, how my friends fathers always put me down and talked bad about me for associating with, and working with, black people.

The level of hatred I saw from those people was frightening, but I had forgotten about it, after moving away from this state for many years.

I had a "Christian" friend... an older woman, who was very religious, but didn't even hide the fact that she hated black people, like those who owned the business next door to hers, and she couldn't stand the fact that I got along with them, and would go next door to buy green teas and say "Hi".

I don't know why people hate those who try to love others, but the Bible says it would be like this.  I wasn't prepared, and it sounds like a lot of you weren't either.  It's hard for good and loving people to comprehend or realize that there's people in this world full of so much hatred, envy and murderous motives.

Evil is a very ugly and dangerous thing.

Things like prison camps are terrible things, and hopefully we can build a world where things like that don't exist, and where people are free to live, laugh and love in the short time we have on this planet.

I'm at the library, and am sick, but when I'm better, I'm going to look very closely at the issue of reparations, and try to repair and rebuild the powerful progressive networks I had built up before, but which were destroyed when division and misunderstandings entered the picture.

Working together we are strong.  By ourselves, individually, we are at our weakest, and vulnerable to the many people and influences that want to drag and pull us and the human race down and backwards into hatred, division, oppression and war.

These discussions we are having here are a good starting point, and I'm glad that we're able to talk about these things.

Thank you for telling me about your brother.  Hopefully someday soon we'll be able to free all the captives, whether they be physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or financially enslaved, and we can finally have real freedom on this planet and for all of it's people.

Peace, and many blessings to you.
Erik D.

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2009, 07:13:57 PM »

peace and hotep,

Erik D.

i would pray that you produce justice.

there is a little lie.

if you are already a member of the White Supremacist Organized Crime Family, there is nothing that you may need of the most pitiful people in the known universe.  as a member of the Smartest and Most Powerful group, you haven't any need for ini if you intend to end the system.  ini would just be in your way.

Smartest = Most Vicious = Survival of the Fittest  = By Any Means Necessary(unlike MalcolmX / not God) 

freedomisahapisalve

I was born into the larger white supremacist organized crime family, even though my immediate family are not racist at all, most of the older people in white society were racist when I was growing up, and they tried to brainwash us younger people to think the same way.  Many of us are still struggling to undo the brainwashing they implanted in us.

I was fortunate to have a very good immediate family, with grandparents and great aunts who had black friends over their whole life.  However, I didn't have a father, so my friends fathers tried to brainwash me to hate and fear black people the way they brainwashed their own sons, and they did a pretty good job.

It took me six years to undo that brainwashing, but as soon as I moved back to my home state, it all started up again, but this time much more subtle, through character assasination and gossip.  One method the white supremacist organized crime family uses is attacking the open minded and non racist white person with so much hatred and negativity, while at the same time conditioning and brainwashing them to redirect that hatred at black people, creating an army of little mental time bombs directed at the black race.
Erik D.

« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2009, 07:15:03 PM »

peace and hotep,

Erik D.

this is the AfricaSpeaks forum.

as an african in amorica, i appreciate the god qualities of africans from MalcolmX to Richard Pryor to Haile Selassie I to Marcus Garvey and others.

how does a White Person determine what non-White Person's may or may not deify?

freedomisahapisalve

That's a very good point.
Erik D.

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2009, 11:11:56 AM »

peace and hotep,

there is a little lie.

That's a good point. 

In the past, a white man lied to me and told me that some black people wanted to kill me.

Prior to that, I had been very good to those same black people.

if you are already a member of the White Supremacist Organized Crime Family, there is nothing that you may need of the most pitiful people in the known universe.

Black people are not pitiful.

In my experiences, most black people I have met have been good, warm, honest, friendly, talented and enthusiastic.

I have a lot of good memories of time spent with black people in my life.

They seemed to enjoy my company as well.

The people who have been the most evil towards me in life have been white people.

as a member of the Smartest and Most Powerful group, you haven't any need for ini if you intend to end the system.  ini would just be in your way.

I n I are helping me tremendously just through this conversation.

Smartest = Most Vicious = Survival of the Fittest= By Any Means Necessary

When your ancestors lived near the the north pole for tens of thousands of years, survival of the fittest by any means necessary became a fact of life.

(unlike MalcolmX / not God)

I don't really understand.

freedomisahapisalve

I used to be free, but white people enslaved me again with their demonic thought constructs.
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2009, 08:46:22 PM »

peace and hotep,

there is a little lie.

if you are already a member of the White Supremacist Organized Crime Family, there is nothing that you may need of the most pitiful people in the known universe.

Erik D.,

IF BLACK AND/OR NON-WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT PITIFUL
then why have ini not stopped the practice of the greatest injustice in the known universe----White Supremacy (Racism)?

?
(unlike MalcolmX / not God)
?

remember:

"…….I tell sincere white people, “work in conjunction withe us---each of us working among our own kind.”  Let sincere white individuals find all other white people they can who feel as they do----and let them form their own all-white groups, to work trying to convert other white people who are thinking and action so racist.  Let sincere whites go and teach non-violence to white people! “ -----excerpt from The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley, Chapter 1965

That's a good quote, but Malcolm X is not God.

Ras Tafari is God... or at least the most recent incarnation (avatar) of God.

Ras Tafari said that we have to become "members of a new race"...........

freedomisahapisalve

I used to be free, but white people enslaved me again with their demonic thought constructs.
[/quote]

then freedom is a happy slavic ( European Slavic nations were the first slaves.)
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2009, 07:13:51 AM »

greetings melaninmagic!

i cant believe now there are two white people in this site, their ancestors were rapists,child molestors,who castrated afrikan men and tortured afrikan women, 35 million died in the jongo, the namibia genocide,shall i say more!?
Erik D.

« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2009, 06:07:40 PM »

Erik D.,

then why have ini not stopped the practice of the greatest injustice in the known universe----White Supremacy (Racism)?

I don't know about any other white people, but I personally didn't take steps to eliminate racism, because after a lifetime of being attacked and hated by other white people for liking and being friends with black people, I was then threatened, insulted and attacked by black people and Rastas, who were apparently so determined to elimate racism and hate, that they thought they could step on me, insult me and wrong me in the process.

Stopping hate is a great goal, but if someone goes about it in a hateful manner, they just perpetuate the very same thing they claim to be combatting.

To paraphrase what Martin Luther King said, "the means of achieving a goal are just as important as the goal itself, because the means used plant the seeds for more problems in the future".

If we hate those who hate, and commit injustice against those who commit injustice, we unintentionally plant seeds of resentment, which sprout in the future into more plants of hatred, which leads to more injustice... perpetuating the very same cycle we are trying to eliminate.

The way we go about attaining a goal is just as important as attaining the goal itself, because we effect everyone and everything with our actions and words, and when when go around stepping on people, to show that stepping on people is wrong, we create more angry people who then want to go out and step on people they way they were stepped on.

The only way to stop the vicious cycle is for each one of us individually to deal with our own negative thoughts and feelings, and trasmute them into positive thoughts, feelings and actions.

That's the only way to eliminate a negative... by transmutation (transformation) into a positive.
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2009, 11:05:36 PM »

Erik D.,

I don't know about any other white people, but I personally didn't take steps to eliminate racism, because after a lifetime of being attacked and hated by other white people for liking and being friends with black people, I was then threatened, insulted and attacked by black people and Rastas, who were apparently so determined to elimate racism and hate, that they thought they could step on me, insult me and wrong me in the process.

Stopping hate is a great goal, but if someone goes about it in a hateful manner, they just perpetuate the very same thing they claim to be combatting.

To paraphrase what Martin Luther King said, "the means of achieving a goal are just as important as the goal itself, because the means used plant the seeds for more problems in the future".

If we hate those who hate, and commit injustice against those who commit injustice, we unintentionally plant seeds of resentment, which sprout in the future into more plants of hatred, which leads to more injustice... perpetuating the very same cycle we are trying to eliminate.

The way we go about attaining a goal is just as important as attaining the goal itself, because we effect everyone and everything with our actions and words, and when when go around stepping on people, to show that stepping on people is wrong, we create more angry people who then want to go out and step on people they way they were stepped on.

The only way to stop the vicious cycle is for each one of us individually to deal with our own negative thoughts and feelings, and trasmute them into positive thoughts, feelings and actions.

That's the only way to eliminate a negative... by transmutation (transformation) into a positive.

peace and hotep,

Erik D.

do you under/inner/overstand
why you should be treated as a "suspect"?

do you have a problew withe being "stepped upon"........like

gandi......like king.......like malcolm.....like ras tafari..........?

what is a fiery furnace?
what is a lion's den?

what bout john brown?

transmutation and/or translation.

when it hurtts put some salve on it.........

or http://pic5.piczo.com/TASERS-HURTT/?g=28924672&cr=5

freedomisahapisalve
Erik D.

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »

Erik D.

do you under/inner/overstand
why you should be treated as a "suspect"?

Because of the color of my skin?

do you have a problew withe being "stepped upon"........like

gandi......like king.......like malcolm.....like ras tafari..........?

I'm not too familiar with Gandi's life.

MLK was assassinated.  I was hoping to avoid the same fate.

Malcolm X was assassinated as well.  It's difficult to work for the truth and a better world if you're dead.

Ras Tafari was, I have been told, Christ in his second incarnation or advent.

Christ said that we would live and be able to avoid the same fate he suffered, being tortured and killed, if we would just follow his ways and instructions.

I didn't do that, and now I'm suffering because of it.

what is a fiery furnace?

Pain, torture, fear, I would guess.

what is a lion's den?

Being within striking distance of a hostile adversary looking to devour you, but remaining unharmed.

what bout john brown?

I think he was killed also.  My goal in life has always been to trod this revolutionary path as smoothly as possible, to pave a path for others, but I screwed it up the end, because I was angry.

Jesus Christ said that ones enemies would be they of your own household, and he was right.  I didn't avoid my old family and friends when I was on the cusp of entering my kingdom, where I would have been able to do the most good, so now I'm being stepped on and devoured every day and night.  It's not very fun.

transmutation and/or translation.

What's the difference?

when it hurtts put some salve on it.........

or http://pic5.piczo.com/TASERS-HURTT/?g=28924672&cr=5

What kind of salve do you recommend?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: