Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:39:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Adam and Eve
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Adam and Eve  (Read 6513 times)
Source

« on: February 17, 2009, 12:45:57 PM »

Isn't it funny that when you read this story you get so many versions,

For instance King James - tells you about a man formed of soil and then a woman was formed out of his rib, nonsense!
They then go on tell you that the woman ate of the apple and that is how sin started- if anyone takes that literally then shame on them!

They then go on to blame Eve for all the troubles of Men - More foolishness (ah weh dem get dem deh foolishness from)?
If Eve did eat an apple -it wasn't the apple that you and I know -that grows on trees,
They tell you Cain slew Abel over the offering. - That isn't how the old story goes, and when Cain went out to Nod, where was the land of Nod? -They don't reveal that, do they?  Yet they tell us Cain found his wife out there?

There is so many things that is just blatant lies and mistruth ,that is incredible that  people, sensible people at that, are still holding on to them foolishness, and would even want to kill or harm a one for pointing out the folly! Thats is what makes me sick!
That sensible people are hoodwinked by the system to the point that they are afraid to even ask a question. But not me!!

I don't even buy the Adam and Eve stories, but the one that I would consider is the one that shows that Eve did have sex with the one from the other tribe and that Cain was his offspring, and that is why Abel did a lick out against him, even down to dissing his Ital offering! and that seeing Cain was not the son of Adam, when he slewed Abel him did have to run, and he received a mark not as a curse, but because once outside of his area, the other tribes (seeing that he bore no mark) would have killed him on sight!

Also the fact that Adam did impregnate the next woman and she didn't too check for him and his foolishness (him couldn't control her) so she left him!  Indeed the so called actual sin (using them terms) was actually caused by Adam, because Eve didn't know what she was doing and was in effect tricked into a liaison, which resulted in her pregnancy! Adam on the other hand was jealous and deliberately went out to do what he done.

I do not personally believe these stories literally, but this briefest of explanations is infinitely more sensible than the accepted versions that have been drummed into our heads!

I am just burning out nonsense.

Knowledge.
Iniko Ujaama
InikoUjaama

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 06:10:17 PM »

Greetings Source

would you mind sharing the sources of some of these other versions you speak of?

IU
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: