Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:31:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 64 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  message to the whiteman!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: message to the whiteman!  (Read 88378 times)
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 03:13:24 AM »

Ok! Erik, now I've seen it all.

"...their head spokesman told me that the first devil on planet earth was a black man."
What? Sure there are evil blacks, but to be the first man to carry evil acts??? That's the first. I humble myself as I still have much to learn. Are books available that reference this statement?

Please respond

Obviosly this "first rasta" would have been outcasted by (white) British authorities, bocz they didn't overstand the culture. Just like people discriminate against "kinky hair" and "dark skinned". The reason why he was "committed", was/is bcoz he was living against the system of white supremacy.

Like Bush once said before, if you are not with us, you are against us. Simple.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 01:23:37 PM »

here is what Erick D peoples are doing in  PRUSIAN, EMPRESS, eating each other

http://www.javno.com/en-world/russian-woman-kills-then-eats-friend_243273

The Russian police arrested a woman from the Siberian region of Irkutsk, because she was suspected of killing her friend, writes the Australian “News”. Besides that, there is a suspicion that the arrested woman ate certain body parts of the man she killed. The incident occurred on March 5, when two women where having fun and enjoying alcohol at the man’s home. After a few too many drinks, the three people got into an argument.

Vladimir Salovarov, an official in the prosecutor’s investigation team, said the investigators have evidence that the woman cooked parts of her friend’s body and ate them.

He added that the man was killed with an axe, and that the parts of the body that the woman did not eat were found in a nearby dumpster. The arrested woman confessed her guilt in the end.

It is interesting that last week, Russian investigators in the Udmurtia region searched for a man suspected of cannibalism after the remains of a female body were found in the city of Izhevsk.
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 02:57:10 PM »

Everyone repeat after me: 

"black is good, and white is bad".

peace and hotep,

Erik D.

Black Supremacy =

The subjugation of ALL white people, by Black and/or “non-white” people, for the basic purpose of “pleasing” and/or serving ANY or ALL  Black or “non-white” persons, at ALL times, in ALL areas of activity, including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

Black Supremacist =

A “non-white” person who, directly, or indirectly helps to maintain the subjugation of ALL white people, for the basic purpose of “pleasing” and/or serving any, or ALL “non-white” persons, at ALL times, in ALL  areas of activity, including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

“Black” Power =

1.   Any word or deed, and/or any combination of words or deeds that proves effective against White Supremacy (Racism) when employed by the Victims of White Supremacy [non-white people].
2.   The sum total of all thought, speech, and action by Black and/or “non-white’ people that helps to reveal truth, promote justice, and/or promote correctness.

also, do not say that the "color" or non"color" of any person or thing is "beautiful" or "ugly".
-------------

reason(s)/explanation(s):

"colors" are neither "beautiful", nor "ugly".

"colors" are.

"colors" EXISTS.

"colors", make their own statement by the fact of their existence.

"colors", and/or non"colors" need not to be praised, nor CONDEMNED.

"color" --- or the absence of "color" -- need only be recognized.

remarks about color should be made to describe color, and/or to describe the way that color is used, or reacted to. there are no "correct" colors.

color, or the absence of color, can, however, be USED for INCORRECT purposes.

"color", or the absence of color (in people) is, most of the time, used as an excuse to treat people unjustly. a person's re-action to color, or the absence of color, may result in much speech and/or action against him or her self, and/or against other persons, against animals, things, etc.

speech and/or action against a person, animal, etc., because of "color" and/or the absence of "color" is unjust and incorrect.

Nimrod....the  Babylonian Osirus/the Egyptian Ausar - the black "seed of the prophet Cush"  - Zerne-bogie or “ black god ”......
The BogieMan is considered by White Supremacist as a "Bad Black". 

here is one of their icons used to justify their "manifested destiny" of destroying non'white civilizations:

BEHEADING THE APOSTATE

???Why is the Dark Ages called "THE DARK AGES"? Huh

HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO THE "1 drop rule"?.....

???What is a Good White Person? Huh

Good White Person =

A person classified as “white” and/or Caucasian, who DOES NOT practice Racism at ANY time, in ANY  place, IN ANY area of activity, and, who also uses truth in such manner as to PRODUCE justice and correctness, at ALL times, in ALL places, in ALL areas of activity, throughout the universe.

please LINK:

White Racism: A Psychohistory
By Joel Kovel

Published by Columbia University Press, 1984

It probes the deep psychological and historical embedments of racism in Western civilization and provides a pessimistic view of future reform.

Kovel was born in Brooklyn, New York, and spent his childhood between Brooklyn and Long Island. He first attended Yale College and then studied medicine at Columbia University, where he gained a medical degree in 1961. Following this, he studied psychiatry at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, becoming Director of Residency Training (1977-83) and Professor of Psychiatry (1979-86) at the college. He also holds a diploma in psychoanalysis from the Downstate Medical Center Institute.

Kovel took up a career in psychiatry and psychoanalysis until the mid-1980s, when he became disillusioned with the health care system. In addition to his work in Psychiatry, Kovel has been Adjunct Professor of Anthropology at the Graduate Faculty in the New School for Social Research; Visiting Professor of Political Science and Communications at the University of California (1986-7); Visiting Professor at San Diego State University (1990); Visiting Professor of Communication at the University of California (1993); and Alger Hiss Professor of Social Studies, Bard College between 1988 and 2003, and Distinguished Professor of Social Studies at the institution from 2003 to 2008.

The American distributor of Kovel's book Overcoming Zionism, the University of Michigan Press, temporarily suspended distribution of the book in August 2007 after accusations of anti-semitism. Philip Pachoda, Director of the University of Michigan Press, characterized Kovel's book as "hate speech." Three members of the University's board of Regents criticized distribution of Kovel's book on the grounds that it "“debases the press’ franchise and leaves the press and the university open to damage.”  Betsy Kellman, director of the Michigan Anti-Defamation League chapter described the book as dealing in "anti-Semitic canards." A group of six pro-Israel organizations, including the National Christian Leadership Council for Israel and the Michigan chapters of the American Jewish Congress, the Jewish Community Relations Council, and B'nai Brith, issued a statement describing Kovel's book as "often anti-Semitic in nature."

Nevertheless, the University of Michigan Press "voted unanimously" in October 2007 to continue distributing books with Kovel's publisher, Pluto Press, overturning the original suspension. This came after what Democracy Now! called a "growing campaign led by fellow academics and civil libertarians", including historian Howard Zinn.] Zinn wrote a letter on behalf of the Committee for an Open Discussion of Zionism (CODZ) - a group formed in September 2007 to support Kovel immediately and then organise a conference "that will address both the issue of suppression and Zionism itself" - urging the end of the suspension, which he blamed on an "ultra-Zionist group called StandWithUs" with links to Campus Watch; he described Overcoming Zionism as "serious, well researched work espousing a humanistic resolution".] CODZ, whose Honourary Co-Chairs include Zinn and Norman Finkelstein, further claimed to have "successfully solicited hundreds of letters in support of continuing the distribution agreement with Pluto Press Publications".[19] Other groups, such as Students Allied for Freedom and Equality (SAFE) at the University of Michigan, also supported Kovel.

Following a review of its arrangements with all outside publishers, the University of Michigan Press announced in June 2008 that it will sever its ties with Pluto Press when the current contract expires at the end of 2008, which will end UMP's distribution of Kovel's book.
HumanNature

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 06:36:45 PM »

I think there is some people in here who have a INFERIORITY COMPLEX...rabbling about entire people as if they had a coherent mind of evil. Humans have and will always be selfish! Its inprinted in our genetic code to achieve the best conditions for our offsprings. If that means on the cost of others then so be it.

We think of ourselves as civilized and that we will never go back to the way we were in times of less prosperity. That is just a delusion. For example if the west would for some unexpected reason suffer a big economic catastrophy which only a recolonisation of africa would solve then they would probaly try it! Look at Iraq, its just a taste of how people will behave to preserve their prosperity on the cost of others.

Humans have all in themselves the properties of evil. Our societies avoid "evil" internally in order to have order, order results in stability, stability results in prosperity, prosperity results in goodness; which is the lack of evil. Good deeds are not defined as such, they are defined as deeds lacking evil.

Humans are capable of eating eachother to survive, and no I dont mean eating naturally dead people, I mean humans will go killing other humans for their flesh. This is how low we ALL can sink.
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »

Its inprinted in our genetic code to achieve the best conditions for our offsprings. If that means on the cost of others then so be it.

We'd love for our offsprings to have the best conditions, but at someone else's expense, now that's evil, with no conscious at all

Is this why you call yourself "HumanNature", bcoz it's in our "nature" to be evil? Undecided

Can you imagine if everyone, esp the poor thought like that, step on anyone who stands in your way? Just a thought, use it dont use it.

Humans are capable of eating eachother to survive, and no I dont mean eating naturally dead people, I mean humans will go killing other humans for their flesh. This is how low we ALL can sink.

Undecided  Huh Undecided WTF? With so much "green" food to eat...how does your mind work dude(t)? I mean just wondering...
HumanNature

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2009, 11:12:20 AM »

It's how it is, I never said I endorse or like these sad facts. Its my cynical view of our history. You can not deny it. The poor are simply the people who do not have the means to do similar things.

And yes there is alot of "green" food, no suprise. My point was to show how low humans can sink. We have this ideal of civilization without realizing that it rests on stability and prosperity. Humans are in fact egoistic in their nature. Maybe we behave compassionately and show solidarity at times, but its only after our own survival and prosperity is assured, not before.

Basically if we have to choose between a life of poverty or a life with no poverty but where we do evil acts, I think we would choose the latter.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 01:58:06 AM »

this guy is persian,kurdish, he comes from a nomadic tribe in persia, he is a descedant of almoravid. white arabs,the people who conquered and plundered afrika and shoved islam down peoples throat,he is showing his true nature,what he said isa reflection of what his people do, because they lead and livea nomadic and sedentary life,thats what kurdish do,this shows how low does he think,it is just MERE reflection of his thoughts and actions, this tamahu,akan reptilian can not and will not fool me, he comes from PRUSSIA,where people lives a sedentary life style and are flesh eaters.
HumanNature

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 05:17:05 PM »

afrikanrebel06, you are an ignorant and racist person.

First of all learn to differentiate between kurds/persians and arabs. Second you need to take english lessons, as your reading comprehension is equal to zero. Third, also read some history, you are mixing groups and time ages together to make idiotic points. It seems like you put all that you know that have the slightest relevance to this subject into one post, im not impressed. It makes you a fool among those who do know history and an agitator for the rest.

Now crawl back to the **** hole you came from.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »

sorry prussian, it is best that u go back to persia urself, u reptilians dont fool me,u degenated.mutant creature, my razor is sharpened to cut the lightest and heavy steel, u persians invaded and plundered afrika,
i will dice and slice u into piece caveman from prussia Angry
leslie

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »

As moderators, we do not like to get too involved in censoring discussions. We really appreciate people being frank and holding strong opinions, even if they are wrong. But we do not like when these discussions degenerate into trading insults.

If you believe someone is wrong or a fraud or whatever, develop and demonstrate your reasoning skills to clinically show why they are wrong.

Please do not use this forum to trade insults.
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »

Ya wouldn't think Afrikanrebel could pass for white in most places from his posts, would ya? Cheesy
seen ur photo on that other forum...
By the way I remember in 1995 in London the Kurdish community was with us who were trying to prevent Mumia abu-Jamal's then-imminent execution... they let us use their community centre for gigs, meetings etc and they were at the marches... so respect for that, seen...
Human Nature I disagree with ya although I can overstand where you're coming from. I'll probably roll through to discuss some other time, don't have a lot of time on the net right now.
Empress K have a blessed day, de I is an inspiration to all of IanI that read this site, de I energy, strength and love really shines through in every post. Maximum Respect! and the same to Leslie and all Africa Speaks/Rastafari Speaks admin... may I take this opportunity to say that I WAS IN THE WRONG in past disagreements, jumping to conclusions based on hearsay.
More Fire More Power More Strength.... RRRRRRRRRRRRRASTAFARI
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2009, 12:22:34 AM »

@gman, u dont know my rootz and i neva posted my pics here, my ancestors have been on our sacred earth
for more than 500 000 000 years BCE,before any persian,almoravids. europeans came amd even before  we came in contact with europeans, things started going down after the ottoman empire( which human nature) is descedant of,  fyi,gman, i ama garveyite,pan afrikanist, i am not pseudo revolutionary,yes i might carry the oppressors in my bloodline,doesnt mean that i embrace dem, be it arabs, or a-rabs,or a-robers, persians, europeans,because u and many others dont know about metaphysics and occult sciences,rastafarism is deeply rooted into judeo christianity, with the holly babble,do u really think if u are in afrika, and somebody cast a spell on you,that can LITERALLY take you out from this world,that sellassie and allah is gonna save you,
man! get a grip of yaself.
 do u know the term prussia means,if not then research,ur mouth gman,could be your worse enemy,my heritage is deeply connected to our sacred earth,assasse yaa, koizan,south afrika, mayan,aztec,inca and olmecs, tupi guaranis,caiapos,my rootz is afro asiatic.
 i dont subscribe to one love flower power type of buzziness, when u are true garveyite, you remain tru to your roots, like walter sizulu,solomon tsheko platje,there is an akan proverb that says" IF YOU THINK THE WHITEMAN CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING,THINK AGAIN,JUST LOOK HOW IT TOOK FOR HIM TO GET HERE( AFRIKA)"
BTW, i have seen the oldest map of the world, i have it with me, middle east is part of afrika,if people want to go to bed with the enemy thats the problem, other proverb says" if you sleep with dogs u will wake up with fleas all over your body"
SimeonLevi

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2009, 05:46:28 AM »

afrikanrebel06 ur words are power
It is only by knowing our true enemy that we know which we fight
If our enemy crept up would we know them by smell

ForwardEverForward
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2009, 08:24:33 AM »

AfrikanRebel, you have shown time and time again on this board that you know NOTHING of Rastafari people and what IanI actually deal with, and completely ignored anyone like myself or Natural Blacks who has tried to tell you that we do not fit into the box you have of "bible bashers" or whatnot. Also you are incapable of detecting sarcasm, which indicates to me that you lack a sense of humour, which I do suggest you attempt to develop. Also, I thought Prussia was some antique part of the Austro-Hungarian empire or whatever, but do correct me as I'm obviously wrong. Also could you provide me the proof that your ancestors have been around for 500 million years? or do you mean your non-human ancestors? Also, because Arabs and/or Kurds (not the same thing) have oppressed Black people, and do oppress Black people, does it follow that ALL people characterised as Arabs and/or Kurds oppress Black people? Lighter-skinned mixed-race Black people like you and me (though I'm darker skinned and more African looking than you are... and it was not on this forum that I saw your photo, but on another one... you know the one I mean, don't be disingenuous)... anyway, we lighter-skinned mixed-race Black people have also oppressed darker skinned 'purer' Black people, and still do, does it follow that ALL of us do? Should we kill ourselves, as we are potential menaces to the African race?
Don't really expect a thoughtful answer to any of the above as you've shown yourself to be someone who only thinks in black and white, this or that, my-way-or-the-highway terms, and you are never willing to revise your opinions even when you are shown to be wrong, but hey... go ahead and surprise me. Smiley
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2009, 07:51:00 PM »

@GMAN,what do you know about the tupi guarani,yanomamis,the caboclos from the amazon region, u took up on yourself to insult my ancestors, like i mentioned to you, an ewe priest,people who practise afrikan spiritual systems can take the breath of life way from you,do u think  ur sellassie and empress menen will break any spell that is thrown at you,by any traditional people,gabon,togo,benim, go to gabon and benim and tell dem,
" you know what,i dont believe in voudou, i am rastafari and it is better than voudou" just try@gman,even the muslisms in senegal and other parts of afrika, use  afrikan traditional religion to cover their so called islam,hmm,let me see if u start insulting the african deities,u will be in big trouble,because neter is watching,
granted that u might have more afrikan feature than me, but being afrikan is not only the skin color, malcom x
had red hair and blue eyes, he loved his people so much that elijah muhammed took him out, dubois despised marcus garvey, farraCon, DESPISED baba khalid muhammed that he also took him out,farrakan is also mixed.
i dare u gman  to go to burkina faso,togo,benim,haiti and tell the mambos,hougouns and  vodou priests that sellassie is better than our ancestors.
eu chamo todos meus ancestrais, para que destroem com os meus inimigos,espero um dia, que voce amanheca com a boca cheia de sangue, tenha cuidado,voce vai ter muita mal sorte na tua vida, tudo vai te faltar, voce vai esta andando pelas ruas sem comida e sem roupa,miseravel,a morte te espera.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: