Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:58:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  message to the whiteman!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: message to the whiteman!  (Read 88379 times)
HumanNature

« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 08:49:24 AM »

I think if people do have symphaty for me here it's because I dont insult people in every post and that I try to back things up. I don't claim things wildly without showing why and how I got this information. The issue of who is more ancient is open to debate, even though archelogical findings that fit the framework for what we today call a civilization indicate that the oldest known civilization was that of ancient mesopotamia.

Findings say that all humans came from africa, the first migration started 70'000 years ago. Do not confuse these people, who probably were still hunter/gatherers, with people who built the civilizations in mesopotamia. They were the decendants of the original emigrants but they had changed appearance, after all around 65'000 years had passed.

If you use your logic, then you can claim ancient greece, rome or even todays european nations to be african.
Horus

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2009, 02:27:03 PM »

you come up with this unknown "Dr. Philip Emeagwali" who you claim is the father of the internet, it's really pathetic.
Why an american President will leave the White house to come to give a speech to congralulate an unknown, scientist?. Can you answer? . Did you listen to Bill Clinton's claims in the video?
HumanNature

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2009, 05:56:49 PM »

It's called political sensationalism....and frankly, if Bill Clinton could not find anyone other than a failed Dr. to call "the bill gates of africa" then there is something wrong with how education is run is certain parts of the world. The internet was never and will never be a one man project.

Read the previous post, this fake Dr. did not have a lasting contribution in the development of the internet. So I would barely even include him among the 1000s of people who developed the internet.

Give credit were it is deserved...
Horus

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »

It's called political sensationalism....and frankly, if Bill Clinton could not find anyone other than a failed Dr. to call "the bill gates of africa" then there is something wrong with how education is run is certain parts of the world.

And of course Bill Clinton will choose an unknow an failled Dr to destroy himself and his own reputation as a President?,Brillant!! .This dont make any sense, this is not political sensationalism. You simply consider Dr Philip Emeagwali as unknow just because he is black, this show your lack of sincerity. To get the facts you have to use many many differents sources of informations and use ,reason,evidence, and experience, Not wikipedia only wich is certainly your homepage. All the non-blacks who come here are all the same they all time claim not to be racist but their posts are showing the contrary. You are just a confirmation of this fact and we cannot trust you here. Never.
HumanNature

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2009, 07:47:59 PM »

You can try and brand me all you want. Im keeping my responses coming because I know there is much more intelligent black people on this forum than you. Let me ask you your own question, have you seen the video?

Did Bill Clinton in any part of it say that  Emeagwali was the "father of the internet"? NO! He says that Emeagwali won the Gordon Bell Price...also he called him the "bill gates of africa", that is all the praise that the president came with. So how exactly would this ruin clintons career? Presidents hold 100s if not 1000s of these purely political sugar speeches to make people happy.
Your own video disproves your own claim...this tell me about YOUR sincerity....its lacking..

Are you desperately looking for african role models? Let me assist! Here are real scientists with real accomplishments, nobel price reciepents:

Naguib Mahfouz, Litterature - Egyptian
Mohamed ElBaradei, Peace Prize - Egyptian
Mohamad Anwar Al Sadat, Peace Prize - Egyptian
Ahmed H. Zewail, Chemistry - Egyptian

I chose these people because they are as african as you are.

Horus

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2009, 04:03:45 PM »

He says that Emeagwali won the Gordon Bell Price...also he called him the "bill gates of africa", that is all the praise that the president came with. So how exactly would this ruin clintons career?

It is time for you to be removed from this forum. It is you who called Dr Emeagali an Unknow and Failled scientist, So how can an Unknow and Failled scientist won the Gordon Bell Price and also be called the "bill gates of africa"??. If he was a Khurd you would have recognised him as a brillant scientist but because he is Black you put dirt on him, You are are just an hypocrit racist piece of shit!!!!

So how exactly would this ruin clintons career?

This is exactly what I tald you if an American President leave the White House to come to give a speech, this mean that Dr Emeagali CANNOT be an Unknow and Failled scientist otherwise this will damage this career.

Are you desperately looking for african role models? Let me assist! Here are real scientists with real accomplishments, nobel price reciepents:

Listen to me little **** Khurdish ***, here you are talking here about INVADERS of Africa. I dont make ANY difference between Pales Arabs and Caucasians whose racism and religious imperialism is responsible for the destruction of Black African civilizations. The Pales Arabs and other Semites will never respect Black Africans and will continue the extermination of Black Africans so they can depopulate the continent of Blacks and occupy it, as they have done in Northern Africa. The main problem in Africa today is one of alien Arab occupation of African lands, alien Arab control of African resources. African spirituality MUST BE REESTABLISHED ALL OVER THE AFRICAN CONTINENT AND RELIGIONS THAT PROMOTE THE CULTURE, BELIEFS AND RACISM OF OTHER PEOPLES SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED,exactly like racist piece of shit like you who come to this site to promote the culture,and beliefs of other people should not be tolerated.

HumanNature

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2009, 10:16:18 PM »

It was you who called him the "father of the internet" (lol). Also, I did read about this "Dr"....it turned out that his PhD thesis was rejected...and even after he filed charges against his university, he lost in court! So yes this guy is a big 0. This "Dr" is certainly of no significance in the field of the internet...because he made no lasting or significant contribution to it...how hard can it be to swallow your pride and stick to the facts about this "Dr"?.....stop living in a dream world. There is PLENTY of other africans who deserve this recognition.

I think you assume too much about northen africa. Northern Africa including Egypt was not a 100% black community. Africa is not a country, its a continent! There is many different tribes of different complexions and appearences. The funny thing is that you are using a "white" term for a geographic area and at the same time trying to link this term to only black culture, how are you thinking?

Arabs may be a new group to Northern Africa(debatable), but they are african non the less. They are obviously not black but they are african, at least those living on the african continent. You need to distinguish between "black" and african. You can be a white african the same way you can be a black european.

I think it is you who are the racist. You have constantly literally attacked other races and at the same time cannot handle critizism of your information and ideas. Im saying that all races are equal while you are saying whites, persians, prussian, kurds and all other non-blacks are savages. Sorry to disappoint but the world do not spin around your black supremacy madness. Now be quiet or return to topic.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 12:55:53 AM »

all of dem are white arabs, who calls black africans abeed, listen u **** kurdish go find ur crew, u come here with ur agenda of downgrading any achievement that africa has contributed to the world,u are soo brave but u didnt stay in ur enclave in kurd land, spineless people, you are the direct descedant of murders,criminals and assassines.who have raped,tortured and maimed afrikans.
HumanNature

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2009, 08:06:14 AM »

Actually if you speak about kurds in general, we did stay in our homelands. We fought against modern armies who had tanks, helicopters and aircraft with our light weapons! We endured two genocides and we are still here. Stronger than ever. We were even attacked with Weapons of mass destruction. So who are you to speak about the courage of the kurds? LOL

You don't even have the spine to tell us were exactly from Africa you come from. Afraid Im going to do a comparision......?   Roll Eyes

To me, Arabs who live in Africa are called Africans as well. The name African is not automatically the same as "Black"...Africa was NEVER 100% black. I think Im going to visit the Pyramids soon, it will be great to see some of the wonders of the ancient world. I will be knowing that it was built by a mix of people who worked together to create a great civilization.

You should read about the Copts, they are allegedly the decendants of the ancient lower egyptians. They make up around 15% of egypts population, and I think they represent how lower Egypt looked like sense several millenia..:

Former Secretary General of the UN Boutros Boutros Ghali
Alafia87

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 03:09:48 PM »

To me, Arabs who live in Africa are called Africans as well. The name African is not automatically the same as "Black"...Africa was NEVER 100% black. I think Im going to visit the Pyramids soon, it will be great to see some of the wonders of the ancient world. I will be knowing that it was built by a mix of people who worked together to create a great civilization.

My friend I think you are missing the point about Ancient Egypt.  It's true that it was not 100% black african, but that's because there were at various times Greeks, Romans, and Persians coming there to study.  Ancient Egypt was in its day the cultural center of the ancient world, so people from all over the world migrated there to study, gain knowledge, and just be in a place of such beauty.

In terms of the rulership of Ancient Egypt, it was most definitely black african.  the only time it wasn't was during the persian, roman, and greek eras.  This was the time when the forementioned peoples invaded and took over Ancient Kemet as it was called by the inhabitants.

If any of the pyramids were built by a mix of people, it is under this context that they were built.  I don't believe any of them were, though, but I don't know.

Ancient Egypt, or Kemet, was known as land of the burnt skin peoples.  You can't tell me my friend that burnt skin peoples is a description of Arabs, greeeks, persians or Romans.  The Coptic Christians I am not sure about.  Just looking at their color, they seem to me to be the same as Arabs, in which case, they could Never have been descendents of the Ancient Egyptians.  Ancient Egypt was a multicultural nation filled with many different types of black africans as well as a minority of persians romans,and greeks depending who the conqueror was at that time.

If you don't believe me, you can check out Basil Davidsons Africa video series; it's long but thorough. Or you could check out Blacks in Science Ancient and Modern edited by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima. Page 67 deals with the pyramids of egypt.

Take it esy,

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: