Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:20:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 100 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  Obama and Africa
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Obama and Africa  (Read 8703 times)
SistaOracle

« on: August 06, 2009, 07:05:46 PM »

This is the thing that makes me laugh about a lot of people. During the US elections a lot of Black people were going around saying to themselves and anyone else who'll listen that having a Black man as President of the most powerful nation in the world was the best thing since sliced bread.  "Our time has come" they said, "now were going to get a slice of the pie". When I dared to mention that the mere fact that he was even considered as a contender to the throne, most mean that he has some very powerful people behind him, corporate money etc, I was told I was hating, bringing another Black people down and keeping our race behind due to my thoughts and attitude, I even fell out with some people over this. Now look what's going on, open your ears and listen to what this so-called brother is saying about Africa, totally ignoring and even telling us to get over our rape and pillage and move on- to what i don't know. What I do know and have known is this he will be now good for anyone who is Black, whether in Africa or on Us soil. By the time he has finished with us - that is if he gets his own way - we will rue the day we ever heard the name Barack Obama.
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 03:53:23 AM »

Some people have even mentioned their opinions about him saying that he may well be the "anti-christ" that the bible talks about...we dont know. But I dont trust him either.

They call him the next Mandela, what did Mandela do for us black people. Nothing, except force white people hire us, and utilise the same facilities as them. That's it.

BEE does not work for everyone. It's all about having connections.

So i agree when you say, he has some very powerful people behind him that put him in place.
SistaOracle

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

Kaboh Sister, I suggest you watch the film the Obama Deception on You Tube. I foundit very informative. Most people say 'conspiracy theory', I say 'conspiracy fact'. Please check it out because it has gone beyond the issue of black against white and vice versa. I'm not saying it still doesn't exist, it does Jah know, I live in one of the most racist areas in london and contend with it every day. However, the agenda for the New world Order is global, we will all be sucked into it if we don't wake up, before we know it we will all be slaves, they are putting things into place as I write this.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: