Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:39:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 100 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Viking speaks, listen.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Viking speaks, listen.  (Read 35041 times)
emmpress_i

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 05:49:27 AM »

SElasie I.

First of I am not a racist but believe in the truth. I am no pagan and not an aetheist either. First of all Black was the first as it is written in the Bible, the same bible that even whites use and misinterpret almost 100 % of the time.

Yes the bible is a BLACK HISTORY BOOK AND AFRICA WAS THE FIRST SO ALL YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE I HAVE COMPILED VERSES IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHICH REFFERS TO US AND US ONLY and the SLAVERY WHICH WAS BROUGHT ABOUT BY OUR OWN DISOBEDIENCE BUT IT ALSO SPEAKS ABOUT OUR REPATRIATION AND WHAT JAH INTENDS TO DO WITH HIS BELOVED.
 SO TAKE YOUR KING JAMES VERSIONS AND I MEAN REAL REAL KING JAMES VERSION AND GO AHEAD.

BY THE WAY MR VIKING WITH ALL DUE RESPECT DEVELOPMENT IN YOUR WHITE SOCIETY OR INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL REVOLUTIONS AND YOUR SKYSCRAPERS AND STUFF IS NOT DEVELOPMENT. IT IS WHITEMAN CIVILISATION AND CULTURE. SO AWAY WITH THAT. WHITE SCIENTISTS DO NOT BELIEVE IN RELIGION SO THEY ARE PAGANS AND AETHEISTS AS WELL JUST LIKE MR VIKING. WELL ITS YOUR OWN WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS SAYING THAT AFRICAN BLACK PEOPLE WRE THE 1ST ON EARTH BECAUSE BACK IN THE DAY THE PART THAT WAS EUROPE WAS UNDER ICE. AND WHEN WE BLACK QUEENS AND KINGS WERE LIVING IN PLACES U WERE STILL HAVING UR MEALS PLATED IN UR GRANDFATHERS SKULL (BARBARIC).

SO WHAT IF JAH CAST US 4 WINDS OF THE EARTH? HE LOVES US AND WHITE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM AND HIS STATUTES. SOORY WE WERE HERE BEFORE YOU SO WE GOT RICHER CULTURE. THE WHOLE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT  THE BLACK NATION AND EVEN THE GREEKS AND ROMANS WHO CLAIM CIVILISATION BELONGS TO THEM HAVE STATED THAT EGYPTIANS ARE BLACK!!

WHO SAID WE THE ELECT, NOT JUST BLACK PER SAY BUT THE ELECTS OF GOD WANT TO BE IN UR OPPRESIVE KINGDOM WHERE ALL HEADS OF GOVERNMENT ARE MERELY PUPPETS ON STRINGS IN THE HAND OF BENEDICT THE 16TH SATAN HIMSELF?Huh WELL NNOOOT MOI!I WILL NOW POST AS MUCH ARTICLES AS POSSIBLE IN A NEW TOPIC FOR MY @VERY REFINED ANTI-AETHEIST NICE BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO SEE AND ALSO FOR ANYONE OUT THERE WHITE BLACK GREEN YELLO OR PURPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THE BIBLE IS OUR BLACK HISTORY BOOK REFFERING TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT AND OUR INEVITABLE ESCAPE FROM THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS BABYLON THE GREAT.

SELASIE I IS THE MEDIATOR AND  HOLY COMFORTER. NO MORE LAMB FOR THE SLAUGHTER, REDDER FAYA BURN DOWN WICKED PAGANS AND DEVIL WORSHIPPERS . AND STOP STEALING ALL OUR FREAKING DIAMONDS IN UR HELICOPTERS ALL DAY LONG. U COME IN AND SMUGGLE ALL O0UR DIAMONDS AND GOLD TO HOLLYWOOD AND SELL TO BUILD YOU EMPIRE . THE EARTH IS BLACK PEOPLE INHERITANCE JAH FAYA WILL CONSUME YOU. JAH RASTAFARI.

P.S: WHITE PEOLPLE FABRICATED GUNS AND THEN GAVE TO THE BLACKS AND SAID SHOOT UR BROTHER IF HE IS LOOKING FOR PROBLEMS. U HAVE AUDACITY !!! U TAKE ALL OUR GOLD AND DIAMONDS TO BUILD YOU WITCHES THRONE (ELIZABETH) AND U HAVE BECOME RICH ON THE EXPENSE OF AFRICAS NATURAL RICHES SHAME ON YOU"!

BY THE WAY WHITE COMES FROM BLACK THE BIBLE STATES SO, AND SO DOES RESEARCH CONCERNING GONDWANALAND AND ADAM AND EVE AND DR LEAKY IN THE OLDUVAI GORGE AND SO DOES HISTORY BOOKS. UCANNOT OUT LIVE US IT IS AGAINST THE LAWS OF NATURE, WITHOUT US THERE WOULD BE NO YOU. BETTER TO HAVE LACK OF EDUCATION BUT AN UPRIGHT HEART THAN BE AN EDUCATED FOOL..

SO CHECK OUT MY POST IN THE SPIRITUALITY ARCHIVES ALL U PEOLPLE AND BE RELIEVED AT WHAT U FIND. WHO JAH BLESS NO MAN CAN CURSE. BLESSED HEART OF LOVE.

HEY
RASTADAN

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 10:46:53 PM »

Pure Ignorance, Miseducation and a lot of racism. What are you doing on this site spreading your hate?

Im a white male from the UK and i can tell you now, in the UK racism and the oppression of minorities is very much alive! If you look at Birmingham or London at the Boroughs and Towns, Estates and Villages you'll find that there are areas where the majority of people are black or asian and are living in relative poverty many of them dont claim handouts (many do also) but at the end of the day in these areas there is little employment or investment and the schools that they attend turn their backs on the black males.

Im a youth worker in Highgate, Birmingham which is an area with a majority of black people, whose education has all been forgotten or neglected by the schools aswell as the young men who see music today rappers such as lil wayne etc who are puppets to babylon, the fat cat white man making money selling sin to black people (yes im educated to the fact) telling young men "subliminally" to degrade black queens to just hoes and do anything necessary to get that "gwop". Therefore creating this wannabe drug dealer mentality which ends up with talented young BLACK men getting locked up or killed way befor their time to meet jah has come.

In the UK the system was designed to make the black man (now merging into the poor man, myself included) to fail obviously there are white people caught up in the cycle but very rarely.

Which goes to show that slavery hasnt been all abolished and that black people should have a right to be proud, to be able to educate themselves to above standards of the oppressor so that they may have a decent standard of living like anybody else.

I cant be bothered to write anymore and waste my time educating the misguided and ignorant just hope Jah catches you before you fall deeper into ignorance....

Bless Up
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 05:35:56 PM »

Yes Rastadan, respect.
Do ya know Jam Jah Sound/the Friendly Fire Band? Great sound system and live band up there in Brum.
Remember March 25th (I think? need to check the date) march in London, every blasted body in the U.K. who can possibly make it should be there, even if the babylon filth ban the march like they're talking about doing, to hell with them, if it's a million plus of us can they stop it? Only if they want to mow us down like the babylonians just did to the workers in Bangladesh demonstrating to get their minimum wage in Dhaka... and if they do that, they will have lost... like the poet said "rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to earth like dew, ye are many, they are few".
Blair Peach, Joy Gardner, Ian Tomlinson, Jimmy Mubenga we ain't forgot ya... Alfie Meadows, Tahmeena Bax and all the other folks (including lots of children/teenagers) who were brutalized by the babylon over the past couple weeks, wishing swift healing to ya... Dave, Nick, Charles, Camilla, Metropolitan police etc... y'all's day will come... the people united will never be defeated... JAH RASTAFARI... IanI are confident of the victory of good over evil!!!
RASTADAN

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 08:09:33 PM »

Yes Gman. I know friendly fire and Jam Jar know them well have family connections, and i hope to be at the march il have to check it out as i might be going to gaza if i get a call back (fingers crossed) anyways peace and blessings....
Ras Arshanapul

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2011, 01:43:31 PM »

Greetings to All,

The one thing that you must do in trying to find an equal playing field for all is to go back far enough in history to escape the bias opinions of individual groups.  Now lets start out by destroying the false information.  To all my brothers and sisters no matter what you are classifying yourselves as (black,white, brown etc.) We are all in fact one.  To all my Black brothers and sisters there are no White people.  To all my White Brothers and sisters there are no Black people. We are ALL one people. Wether you accept it or not the history of mankind origionates from one race.  Now as we all migrated to our perspective parts of the earth we developed into the multitude of colors and cultures.  The proof is in the genetics.  In the beggining there were two types of humans.  Homo Erectus or Neanderthals and Cro Magnon or Homo sapien sapien.  Now it is stated that Homo erectus DID NOT have any input in todays population on earth.  The proof is Homo Erectus took 11 to 12 months to produce a child and Cro Magnon only 9 months. (so unless your mother was pregnant for 12 months you are Black no matter what shade of black) Homo Erectus lived in Europe and died out not by war or anything but just died out.  Doesnt say why.  Cro Magnon lived in Africa and spread out to populate the earth as we know it today.  So my reason for saying this is that there is only one people and your culture and your heritage just tells us about where your ancestors lived on earth but we are all Africans.  So to my Black,White,Brown,Red or whatever you claim we are ALL one blood,one race,one family, and we all need one love.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: