Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:04:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 67 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  360 is the revoution finish and this the end?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 360 is the revoution finish and this the end?  (Read 9226 times)
illskillz

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« on: October 08, 2003, 12:20:02 PM »

We as a people have come along way no doubt with the valient fighting of our ancestors. All of africa's colonies are free and we have some freedoms here in the states and islands.

I&I do wonder how ever if this is the appex Martain had envisons when he was at the mountain top?

Is this what Malcolm would have wanted. or are we selling out to adapt to a yankee babylon way of life?

are we doing enough to build schools for our kids, or should we accept the conditions they are presently in right now.

Do we as diasporans owe mother Africa, and can we rebuild her with the knowage we have gained here of Europian business culture.  (we need to notice how south africa not unlike zimbobwe inherited an advanced market culture, but for how long will it be prosperous under black rule?)

Why do we fail where others succeed? Are they better than we are?  Are we cursed?

the bottom line is what is the problems and will we not can we fix them.?
illskillz

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 12:52:55 PM »

really I&I am tring to promote discustion anyone can spit facts and opinions, I&I like a group effort kind of thing, the idea is unity and togetherness where everyone has contibuted to the collective.  I&I have gone a different route in posting questions and not giving my own opinions, I&I am more interested in the words and thoughts of the group then just my own, really.  no dictator's ego here.
leslie

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 05:34:45 PM »

we have not yet attained the 'dream' that martin luther king had aspired. we have to continue the struggle never-the-less. to do such we must critically examine ourselves and know ourselves fully.
       our redemption would take time but it has to start somewhere and it has to begin with you.so my brother,don't give up because not only may we win but we WILL win the fight. REVOLOUTION IS COMING...are you ready.
illskillz

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2003, 11:06:00 AM »

the revolution is not coming we have lost it, this is the apex of it we have had too many chances and none better than these here. we are begging and too weak to battle. if it was on and popping the system couldnt get away with the ish they do now. we are still afriad to be black. it is all wishfull thinking and dreaming. Jah helps those who help themselves only cause Jah dont like complainers but doers.  if you real then you must be part of an organization, if not then we are wasting our energies.  some people have always been in the know eversince from nat etc. some have always had a come up like cj walker , so we are making no progress. if we are,

i humblely ask anyone to let me know so that I&I day can get brightened. I&I hope for the best too, but pragmatically I&I need some tangible proof.  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: