Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:44:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 106 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  White Robbery Suspect Assaulted 2 Cops, Broke Officer's Hand–Not One Shot Fired
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: White Robbery Suspect Assaulted 2 Cops, Broke Officer's Hand–Not One Shot Fired  (Read 7133 times)
News
Admin

« on: August 21, 2014, 06:58:05 PM »

White Robbery Suspect Assaulted Two Cops, Broke Officer's Hand–Not One Shot Fired

Two St. Louis, MO police officers were assaulted while trying to catch a white robbery suspect. During the struggle, one officer’s hand was smashed and broken–but unlike the case of unarmed African-American teen Michael Brown in nearby Ferguson, not a single shot was fired.

Police searched for more than an hour in the attempt to find 25-year-old Kevin Miner, who was wanted for burglary, and found him in the home of a resident. “I saw the basement door was open, the cellar door was open, and I said ‘did you look down there?,” said Christina Freed.

Continue : aattp.org
News
Admin

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 09:03:54 PM »

Kevin Sorbo
Calls Ferguson Protesters
'Animals' and 'Losers'

8/21/2014 7:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Sorbo unleashed a crazy rant on Facebook about the unrest in Ferguson ... accusing protesters of using the shooting of Michael Brown as "an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are."

The former "Hercules" star, who's a die-hard conservative, said on Facebook, "Ferguson riots have very little to do with the shooting of the young man."

He thinks the rioters are people who failed in life and need to cast blame for their shortcomings.

He wrote, "Hopefully this is a reminder to the African Americans ( I always thought we just Americans. Oh, well.) that their President the [sic] voted in has only made things worse for them, not better."

Sorbo then proceeded to paste the contents of a recent article from the Jewish World Review entitled, "Media Clueless About the Inner City."

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/21/kevin-sorbo-ferguson-racist-facebook-rant/#ixzz3B4u8RtSt

Kevin Sorbo
I'm Sorry ...
I Was Stupid to Call Ferguson Rioters 'Animals'

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/21/kevin-sorbo-apologizes-ferguson-comments-african-americans/#ixzz3B4ucHj1a
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: