Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:59:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25912 Posts in 9968 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 355 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  CIA doing false posts to sow discord on internet
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CIA doing false posts to sow discord on internet  (Read 13276 times)
hard_truth

Roots

« on: August 21, 2004, 05:26:20 PM »

Idren n sisterin , I man just want to tell the I , Babylon is posting on this site and others , infiltraitng InI to break down InI powers ,Causing disruption on important matters such as Race , Class, Doctrine ,the Penal system ,ect. They seek to create internal strife ,there by causing InI cultural genocide. They are playing on hand against the other , black against white , white against black, house against house , marcus against HIM ,man against woman ,ect.ect. I am not talking about ligit reasoning ,bewteen mature people , Im talking bout hurtful, foolish ,posts,with malicious intent! BEWARE ! Also , nuff of InI ,are doing them works for them,just coming here to rant on endless bout the same thing , move foward!Step into Jah light.   I pray thee , word , sound is power , so post up with thought an caution,InI are in the struggle till babylon wall bun down! InI are here to heal the nations,all nations, jews n gentiles, an bun out the devil who lead dem astray, not to fight ones down , seen? So I trod out with the  words  of Ras chuck fenda, who say cant stop try , we haffe win . Perfect love
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 08:16:20 PM »

peace and hotep,

hard truth, that is a lot of info for a newbie. thought police need not apply. what about the fbi. Lips Sealed 2

freedomisahapislave
Micah-EL-Layl

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 10:58:21 PM »

peace....
the CIA are TRAITORS to the United States
PUblic........they know it...
you know it....and eye know it......
if americans want to get the real people
behind 9/11 they would go to the CIA
headquarters with rifles and pitchforks.....
and then head to washington DC......
death to yaw DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIRE
gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 08:51:24 AM »

I don't doubt that it's likely that some CIA stooge reads this and similar boards from time to time, but I doubt they post here... just from being on here I don't see any posts that jump out at me as 'this is a cointelpro guy sowing discord'... I think most of the debates on here that seem to be 'divisive', are really hashing out some necessary issues, sometimes in order to eventually be united, you would have to acknowledge the divisions that do exist first.
Certainly all the debates about colorism and so forth have made me think more deeply about that issue, which is for sure a real issue, not saying I agree 100% with the 'correct line' as advocated by S.E.L.F., but the debates have made me look deeper into myself and my thinking and attitudes, which can only be a good thing... refusing to acknowledge divisions, does not make them go away.
Yeefon_Abena_Mawus

Roots

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2004, 05:52:02 AM »

peace....
the CIA are TRAITORS to the United States
PUblic........they know it...
you know it....and eye know it......
if americans want to get the real people
behind 9/11 they would go to the CIA
headquarters with rifles and pitchforks.....
and then head to washington DC......
death to yaw DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIRE

Greetings,

Grin  RIFLES AND PITCHFORKS Huh
ptaured7

AfricaSpeaks.com

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2004, 06:09:16 PM »

Dear. Hard Truth: You may be interested in reading my post in the  announcements section "belated greetings with humility" where i suggested what you suggest, along with some other things.  The internet is a two edged sword.  Some of the art of communication has been lost because of it.   As the world as we knew it ends, we could be huddled in front of our VDT's furiously writing back and forth about what to do while the power smiles.  There are armies of ops from all over the world, not just the USA, employed to do nothing but organized rumor transmission schemes, psychological espionage, false information leads, etc. 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.   The internet is a perfect vehicle for social control in this way.

How many people do you know who now refuse to call you on the phone or are jacked in excessively?   Do you remember or are you currently a part of a dynamic social scene, where you physically visit and socialize casually to discuss the days events?  That is what the power hopes to prevent with the internet.  But turn about is fair play and this i-net is  double edged to the military technologists that created it and who seek to rule the world.

I liked your romanized dialect.  p.7
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2004, 12:26:13 AM »

Do you remember or are you currently a part of a dynamic social scene, where you physically visit and socialize casually to discuss the days events?  That is what the power hopes to prevent with the internet.  But turn about is fair play and this i-net is  double edged to the military technologists that created it and who seek to rule the world.

Yes, my thoughts too. As more black people possess computers and use the Internet, it's interesting to notice the continuing deplorable deterioration of "black" websites that is strengthening the white racist societies and institutions...The Internet is not only a tool of confusion, it's also an example of racism as it is a powerful tool to alienate black radicals and militants who desperately want to instruct and organize our people.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Micah-EL-Layl

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2004, 10:02:48 AM »

peace...
but on the other hand the internet is a great place to find alternative news sources.....if it wasn't for the internet i might still believe that 911 attacks was masterminded by Osama Ben Laden..... Huh
scootah

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2004, 03:13:52 PM »

I just dont trust anything I read anywhere, most information is propoganda to try and rally support to someones cause, so if I dont know you I sure as hell aint gonna believe what your saying as truth. I will still listen to what ya got to say and probably see through what your saying to witness the agenda of your post. Than I will decide wether or not to internalize your opinions as helpful for my own upliftment. I certainly am not going to preach all I read about though, thats pretty much how misinformation is spread.

Nuff said
Scootah
ptaured7

AfricaSpeaks.com

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2004, 04:24:33 PM »

Healthy skeptic Scootah..........Yup, words, words, words on the i-net....One thing I'm absoulutely sure of is who is sleeping next to me every night........ahh, well....
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: