Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:03:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 64 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Science and Technology (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  SEVEN REASONS WHY THERE IS LIFE ON MARS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: SEVEN REASONS WHY THERE IS LIFE ON MARS  (Read 40960 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« on: January 14, 2004, 04:01:40 AM »

SEVEN REASONS WHY THERE IS LIFE ON MARS

Posted By: Pianke Nubiyang
Date: Wednesday, 14 January 2004, at 2:28 a.m.

SEVEN REASONS WHY THERE IS LIFE ON MARS AT THIS VERY MOMENT

Some of us may be shocked at the idea that there is life on Mars at the present moment but in order to understand why this may be true, we have to do some studying and some thinking. Here are the seven reasons and circumstances that make life present on mars today:

1. There is cultural, religious and traditional beliefs in Africa among ethnic groups like the Dogon, Ono, Bambara and others (such as the ancient Khemites) whose entire culture is based on studying the planets, tracking the stars and carrying on a legacy of the contact with beings from outer space. Read the "Sirius Mystry," and also, "Susu Economics," pub. by www.1stbooks.com read about the astronomical and scientific legacy of Africa, including the solid evidence found among some of the 700,000 manuscripts, books, scrolls presently kept in the Sankore University in Mali today. Go to http://community.webtv.net/nubianem

2. There is evidence that life may have originally began on Mars and was sent to earth by natural force. In fact, a piece of rock said to have come from Mars was found to have tiny microbes in it.

3. The temperature on mars is many degrees below the freezing point. This temperature is similar to what is found in antartica and the arctic. Yet, in the most remote parts of the antartic and artic, there is animal as well as sea life beneath the ice and on top of it. The Mars icecaps may contain water and due to the presence of volcanoes on mars able to melt the ice. Mars also has a hot inner core that can heat the areas of Mars below the surface and cause any ice to melt. Volcanoes can also contribute to heating the ice on Mars and bringing about a process conducive to the creation of life.

4. There may be higher plant life on Mars above mere microbial plant life but brush and possibly trees, shrub and forests as well. One of the reasons for that possibility lies in the fact thaT Mars changes color during the summer and winter seasons. During the summer, much of the surface of Mars is covered by a dark color. This same dark color turns clear during the winter. This is exactly how some parts of earth appear where there is the discarding of leaves during the winter.

5. Life on Mars may also exist on the borders between the icecaps and the "desert" regions (shown to be red soil with rocks). Since the ice on Mars appear to have melted in the past and is capable to melting today, any water would support life in areas where there is heat from the core of the earth, heat from volcanoes and heat from the sun. In these areas around Mars, life may indeed thrive.

6. Humanoid life on Mars may also exist along with some form of animal life. It is true there has not been any indication that there are humans on Mars. Yet, the Mars climate and present conditions are not too harsh so as not to be able to hold a form of humanoid life that existed on Mars before it turned dry in some places. Humanoids on Mars may however shock many by their appearance. They may have a blue-blackish or greyish-black complexion, particularly if they live on the surface. This complexion would protect them from radiation, it would also help preserve heat (as Polar bears are black in color to preserve heat in the arctic). Humanoids on Mars may have skins that not only protect from the cold but may also be tough and clean of any hair since solar radiation may not tolerate hair on the body, just as it does not tolerate much hair on the bodies of Africans exposed to extreme eat and solar radiation in parts of Africa.
The Mars humanoid may be baldheaded and may have slit eyes rather than a round eye. This type of eye would help in protecting from the sun as well as from solar radiation just as it helps protect the eyes of Africans in parts of the Sahara, South Africa and people in parts of East Asia. The average Martian humanoid may be less than six feet.

7. Ruins on Mars may exist and there are many who believe that there are ruins on Mars from an ancient civilization. Yet, there may also be present-day settlements on Mars inhabited by the people who live there presently. Could the people who live on Mars have come from earth? Very possible. Yet, it may also be that humanoids were
inhabited the planets Earth, Mars, Venus and others and developed technologies that helped them move from planet to planet to escape catastrophy or find new lands and resources.

Finally, Mars facinates many and discussing Mars may make some people uncomfortable particularly when there are so many problems that have to be dealt with on earth. However, it is up to us to find ideas and solutions to help us here on earth by getting the information. Read material such as "Susu Economics," published by www.1stbooks.com and "Susu and Susunomics," pub. by www.iUniverse.com go also to www.barnesandnoble.com more at http://community.webtv.net/nubianem

nubianem2@webtv.net
nubianem@yahoo.coom

Read more about Mars at:
http://community.webtv.net/paulnubiaempire

Read about the astronomy and star-gazing traditions of the Dogon People of Mali, West Africa "Susu Economics," pub. by www.1stbooks.com also "A History of the African-Olmecs," www.1stbooks.com http://community.webtv.net/nubianem

Read also, "The Sirius Mystry"

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Ras_Legacy

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 12:25:05 PM »

I have a question for InI: The Bible seh that JAH created te earth, and te heavens. It does not seh that JAH created other planets, and the life on other planets. Would te actual finding of life on Mars lead you to doubt the Bible? Or is te missing information a flaw of te translators of the Bible?

InI I hang on in there....InI I no leggo!!!! (So JAH Seh)
herbsman68

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 03:59:02 PM »

greetings in the name of the most high........InI reason with thyself that itis not written because MAN had yet to be created by JAH......InI feel only in the time of man has JAH recorded da history.......if there was life before man then JAH created it.............JAH Ras Tafari......King of King ...Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.......

Live an work in NJ..twice a year to study with elders in JAHMAYKA in the Blue Mnts...Ethiopia an H.I.M.  always on my mind....the scriptures sre my sword to fight the heathens.........JAH RAS TAFARI
Nazarite

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 08:15:14 PM »

Rasta was before ANY written scripture.the MIND was before ANY written scripture.so please use it.if the Eternal Balance is OMNIpotent,then he/she has INFINITE power.loook at space,it is ever Expanding for ETERNITY.also,this world was created as a School and a place for womb/man to reach their Highest Potential,so what makes ones and ones think that the OTHER worlds werent created for the evolution of other beings?the King/Queen has UNLIMITED power and even if i reach my Highest Consiousness,i still have Eternity to find out the depth of their power!Selah

Essene Rasta

Selassie I /Empress Menen-Y'shua/Mary Magdalene,Perfect Balance
Infinite_Mind

Roots

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 10:34:53 PM »

New Day Africans,

I believe that we came from outerspace, the cosmos. There are may reasons why i find this to be true but the most significant one is the fact that we live in an unmesurable universe. Their has to be intelligent life out their besides us.

Africans,  this earth and her human black inhabitants go back along way a very long way!!  

I don't believe in the bible and as a black man I would suggest that black people not put to much faith in the bible!  I don't mean to offend anyone, but the bible was man made, science is proving the bible wrong instead of proving it right according to genesis the human species began around 8,000 bc. The Bible also states that the world is flat and women came from man.  

My main problem with the bible is the its based in fear, The most high created everything this universe and who knows how many other Universes countless galaxies which house an infinite number of star. Why would he have such a large ego and so many human like personality traits.....

My point is our ancient ancestors didn't believe in such, they were forced to embrace the bible or be killed!!!

We should use science as a tool along with intense study of our homeland and its people's history and spirituality.

Ancient Kemetic diety Ausar was also know as the perfect black depicted as having a almost blue black skin color.  In many melanin studies their is great evidence that suggests that having a very strong consentrated amount of melanin may have some sort of spiritual value.

Black women have been on this earth for more that 50,000 years before black men. Women gave birth without men, the bible wouldnt agree with that but science does!!!!

Remove all of the mental chains ........ one!!!

out_of_Zion

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2004, 07:25:52 AM »

Greetings
Infinite Mind,  

I respond to you on a point by point basis.

I believe that we came from outerspace, the cosmos. There are may reasons why i find this to be true but the most significant one is the fact that we live in an unmesurable universe. Their has to be intelligent life out their besides us."

That may be good and well, but facts don't necessarily support such a statement, nor does it truly matter.  It's just dodging the spear and turning your head.  Where did the life come from before here?  Somewhere along the line there was a First Cause (as Henry Drummond and others called it, agnostics admittedly) or a God, as religion would call it.  But at the most, we know that life began with one-celled organisms on Earth, so surely you're only suggesting that the elements to begin life were implanted here via the cosmos or that the one celled organisms themselves came, b/c when you go back in the rock strata 4.5 billion years, you obviously do not find macroscopic life as we see today.  No one would argue otherwise.

"I don't mean to offend anyone, but the bible was man made, science is proving the bible wrong instead of proving it right according to genesis the human species began around 8,000 bc. The Bible also states that the world is flat and women came from man."

No offense taken, anyone can be misled or uninformed - Where are you pulling these ever so wise assertions from?  First of all, the Bible asserts the human species began around 6,600 BCE, which as far as written record will take us, is correct.  Does the I honestly think that man was created in some lower form where we could not write and communicate?  As far as INI can reason, we are only deteriorating NOW, which would lead I to believe that long ago, we were closer to PERFECTION and able to do things as well or better than we can now, even with technology.  If the I believes in evolution, that is something I would like to undertake in another thread, or even easier, you can save me the effort and pick up a microbiology book, read some about irreducible complexities, and maybe even read some of Gerald Schroeder (microbiologist Jew) or Michael Behe (microbiologist Christian).  Most mathematicians acknowledge that this order of complexity is impossible without SOME KIND of directive force.  INI am not sure whether you deny a Creator though, or just the Bible, so I won't stretch this any further until the I replies.
Where in the Bible have you ascertained that it said the world was flat?  It says just the opposite, that the world was "stretched out and hung upon nothing," (Job) suggesting exactly what was confirmed, that it is held in rotation by gravity.  

"My main problem with the bible is the its based in fear, The most high created everything this universe and who knows how many other Universes countless galaxies which house an infinite number of star. Why would he have such a large ego and so many human like personality traits.....

My point is our ancient ancestors didn't believe in such, they were forced to embrace the bible or be killed!!!"

You know what?  I agree 100% with you here, and it is horrible.  But that is not the way it was INTENDED to be.  It is the work of NON CHRISTIANS, claiming to be Christians, that have perpetuated this.  It is the work of Babylon the Great, Christendom, the harlot, the whore of revelation that has caused this.  Take comfort, though, and read what she shall reap (emphasis added):
"Woe to the one that is building a city by bloodshed, and that has solidly established a town by unrighteousness!  Look!  Is it NOT FROM JEHOVAH of armies that peoples will toil on only for the fire, and that national groups will tire themselves out merely for nothing?...
Woe to the one giving his companions something to drink, attaching [to it] your rage and anger, in order to make them drunk, for the purpose of looking upon their parts in shame.   YOU WILL CERTAINLY BE SATIATED WITH DISHONOR instead of glory!  Drink also, you yourself, and consider yourself uncircumcised (spiritually unclean) ..."
-Habakkuk 2:12,13,15,16
So, you see, the Bible condems these people that claim to have followed it!  But INI can give you an example of a group of True Christians that have never been engaged in politics, imperalism, or warfare, and chances are you can give me that group by name, too.  INI understand you have rejected the people that forced the Bible upon your ancestors, but do just that:  reject the people, not the book, the book is Holy and Just like the God that inspired it, only the people that have attempted to fail it have fallen so short.  We see the same thing right now in Islam with these wicked ones that have brought reproach upon the entire religion and the name of Allah.  Surely the peaceful Muslims must be in distress over the wicked!  So, too, are true Christians distressed over the ways of the ones in the past that have brought reproach upon the name of Jehovah, Yahweh, Jah, Yehowah, Jehowah, or however ones pronounce it.  But you see that even the prophets of old were condemning what was to come, and the parallels (if you read further in that section of Habbakkuk) speak directly to the injustices of slavery and also Conquistadorianism (Catholic gold raids).
"We should use science as a tool along with intense study of our homeland and its people's history and spirituality. "
Again, you have my agreement, but I think the Bible was put here for our instruction to help us to live righteously.  It's kind of like an owner's manual for our spirit that helps us bear righteous fruit, namely, "love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, and self control." (Gal 5:22)  True Christians that bear these fruits are the ones that you should view as Christians, not raping wicked slave masters that can only profess righteousness when in reality they are subjects for the flames of Gahenna, eternal destruction.
You might like this quote that Einstein once made since you enjoy science, "Science without religion is blind.  Religion without science is lame."  
Obviously, the two are co-dependent.  For us to fully understand the WHY (religion) of the HOW (science), we need both; and with both, we are given a fuller understanding of the meaning and the purpose of the mind of the Most High JAH.  He's given us these insights, the ability to reason, so as to fully appreciate his creative works and gain a fuller understanding into his "abundance of dynamic energy" (Isaiah 40:26).

"Black women have been on this earth for more that 50,000 years before black men. Women gave birth without men, the bible wouldnt agree with that but science does!!!!"

INI have never even heard of that.  Give me an article, a book, or some kind of link to such a statement.  How many "scientists" actually are in agreement with this?  Seems like something I would have learned as a Biology major.  How'd these women get pregnant and add the other 23 chromosomes to their own without a seed?  50,000 years of embryogenesis (an extremely rare event by which the woman's 23 chromosomes double themselves)?  Sure seems like a true stretch of the imagination...no surprise with inorganic macroevolution being accepted by so many though.
Yes I, INI see that you do not have an appreciation for the Bible, but INI have used it in relation to a few of your points, anyway, because the claims are made against scripture so scripture must be used in return.  And again, I exort you, if you're going to reject Christianity, it shouldn't be because of the Non-Christian hypocrites that claim to be Christians, it should be because you reject Christ (and/or JAH) himself, and I don't know your sentiments on that matter.  
What religion, if any, does the I profess?
Look forward to reasoning - and discussing - not debating & arguing - with you...
JAH bless.  

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
luminous_heart

Roots

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2004, 12:04:01 PM »

INI have never even heard of that.  Give me an article, a book, or some kind of link to such a statement.  How many "scientists" actually are in agreement with this?  Seems like something I would have learned as a Biology major.  How'd these women get pregnant and add the other 23 chromosomes to their own without a seed?  50,000 years of embryogenesis (an extremely rare event by which the woman's 23 chromosomes double themselves)?  Sure seems like a true stretch of the imagination...no surprise with inorganic macroevolution being accepted by so many though.

I was quite amazed also ... and would like some link to the information backing this statement.

Live and Let Live
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2004, 02:56:15 PM »

Greetings
Infinite Mind,  

I respond to you on a point by point basis.

That may be good and well, but facts don't necessarily support such a statement, nor does it truly matter.  It's just dodging the spear and turning your head.  Where did the life come from before here?  Somewhere along the line there was a First Cause (as Henry Drummond and others called it, agnostics admittedly) or a God, as religion would call it.  But at the most, we know that life began with one-celled organisms on Earth, so surely you're only suggesting that the elements to begin life were implanted here via the cosmos or that the one celled organisms themselves came, b/c when you go back in the rock strata 4.5 billion years, you obviously do not find macroscopic life as we see today.  No one would argue otherwise.

No offense taken, anyone can be misled or uninformed - Where are you pulling these ever so wise assertions from?  First of all, the Bible asserts the human species began around 6,600 BCE, which as far as written record will take us, is correct.  Does the I honestly think that man was created in some lower form where we could not write and communicate?  As far as INI can reason, we are only deteriorating NOW, which would lead I to believe that long ago, we were closer to PERFECTION and able to do things as well or better than we can now, even with technology.  If the I believes in evolution, that is something I would like to undertake in another thread, or even easier, you can save me the effort and pick up a microbiology book, read some about irreducible complexities, and maybe even read some of Gerald Schroeder (microbiologist Jew) or Michael Behe (microbiologist Christian).  Most mathematicians acknowledge that this order of complexity is impossible without SOME KIND of directive force.  INI am not sure whether you deny a Creator though, or just the Bible, so I won't stretch this any further until the I replies.
Where in the Bible have you ascertained that it said the world was flat?  It says just the opposite, that the world was "stretched out and hung upon nothing," (Job) suggesting exactly what was confirmed, that it is held in rotation by gravity.  

You know what?  I agree 100% with you here, and it is horrible.  But that is not the way it was INTENDED to be.  It is the work of NON CHRISTIANS, claiming to be Christians, that have perpetuated this.  It is the work of Babylon the Great, Christendom, the harlot, the whore of revelation that has caused this.  Take comfort, though, and read what she shall reap (emphasis added):
"Woe to the one that is building a city by bloodshed, and that has solidly established a town by unrighteousness!  Look!  Is it NOT FROM JEHOVAH of armies that peoples will toil on only for the fire, and that national groups will tire themselves out merely for nothing?...
Woe to the one giving his companions something to drink, attaching [to it] your rage and anger, in order to make them drunk, for the purpose of looking upon their parts in shame.   YOU WILL CERTAINLY BE SATIATED WITH DISHONOR instead of glory!  Drink also, you yourself, and consider yourself uncircumcised (spiritually unclean) ..."
-Habakkuk 2:12,13,15,16
So, you see, the Bible condems these people that claim to have followed it!  But INI can give you an example of a group of True Christians that have never been engaged in politics, imperalism, or warfare, and chances are you can give me that group by name, too.  INI understand you have rejected the people that forced the Bible upon your ancestors, but do just that:  reject the people, not the book, the book is Holy and Just like the God that inspired it, only the people that have attempted to fail it have fallen so short.  We see the same thing right now in Islam with these wicked ones that have brought reproach upon the entire religion and the name of Allah.  Surely the peaceful Muslims must be in distress over the wicked!  So, too, are true Christians distressed over the ways of the ones in the past that have brought reproach upon the name of Jehovah, Yahweh, Jah, Yehowah, Jehowah, or however ones pronounce it.  But you see that even the prophets of old were condemning what was to come, and the parallels (if you read further in that section of Habbakkuk) speak directly to the injustices of slavery and also Conquistadorianism (Catholic gold raids).
"We should use science as a tool along with intense study of our homeland and its people's history and spirituality. "
Again, you have my agreement, but I think the Bible was put here for our instruction to help us to live righteously.  It's kind of like an owner's manual for our spirit that helps us bear righteous fruit, namely, "love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, and self control." (Gal 5:22)  True Christians that bear these fruits are the ones that you should view as Christians, not raping wicked slave masters that can only profess righteousness when in reality they are subjects for the flames of Gahenna, eternal destruction.
You might like this quote that Einstein once made since you enjoy science, "Science without religion is blind.  Religion without science is lame."  
Obviously, the two are co-dependent.  For us to fully understand the WHY (religion) of the HOW (science), we need both; and with both, we are given a fuller understanding of the meaning and the purpose of the mind of the Most High JAH.  He's given us these insights, the ability to reason, so as to fully appreciate his creative works and gain a fuller understanding into his "abundance of dynamic energy" (Isaiah 40:26).

Yes I, INI see that you do not have an appreciation for the Bible, but INI have used it in relation to a few of your points, anyway, because the claims are made against scripture so scripture must be used in return.  And again, I exort you, if you're going to reject Christianity, it shouldn't be because of the Non-Christian hypocrites that claim to be Christians, it should be because you reject Christ (and/or JAH) himself, and I don't know your sentiments on that matter.  
What religion, if any, does the I profess?
Look forward to reasoning - and discussing - not debating & arguing - with you...
JAH bless.  

Out of Zion...

I understand that you are a follower of the Bible, but many people have studied the pre-Biblical scriptures and
philosophies(many out of Africa) that gave birth to what was written down in the Bible(and existed far prior to it). So when you use the chronology of the Bible...are you taking into account the chronology set forth by the pre-existing cultures that the writings in the Bible borrowed/coppied from?

The previous poster made mention of Ausar...a pre-Yeshua christ/karast like figure...I noticed you didn't/don't often times reason on anything outside of your beliefs. The reason I am bringing this up is because I was wondering if the African origins of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam in the Nile Valley civilization...as well as the other African(and other culture's) spiritual systems outside of Judeo-Christianity, and many that pre-existed Christianity, hold any validity to you?

I ask this because the "great Babylon" you speek of is what spread the Bible... and other people's had Holy scriptures and spiritual traditions that were reveered as holy prior to the political state of Christiandom oppressing these people with it's ideals, for it's own motivations...spiritual and psychological dominance...Why should they/we throw away or replace their/our ancestors holy scriptures and practices for the one spread by Christiandom?....the very system that oppresses us?I understand their are good Christians and that Christianity was used by evil men for evil purposes...that can happen with many religions...So do you give as much credance to other traditions being "Words or books of God" as the Bible? To ask people to through away/replace their ancestors beliefs and practices to follow the Bible, which was spread as the dominant "book of God" only because of colanization and slavery, is giving in to precisely what Babylon wanted us oppressed peoples to do...don't you think?

What do you think of such holy scriptures as...

the Papyris of Ani...

Popol Vuh

The Analects...

Bhagavad Gita...

Tao-te-ching...

Upanishads...

and the countless other oral traditions...All would still be in wide practice(and some are) if it were not for the violent spread of Christiandom. What sense does it make for us to value the teachings of the political oppressor and not our own cultures? Isn't only and primarily giving emphasis to the Bible being cultural oppressive and biased? The reason I ask this(again, I know I've done it before) is because you often want people to reason with you within your tradition, but you don't expand to reason with others within their practices. You can't tell us not to throw out the baby with the bath water...and simultaneousely ask us to throw our baby out with the imperial bathwater. You say give credit to true christians...what about the holy men of other practices...do you give them such credit that you are asking us to extend to our oppressors religion?...or do you believe Babylon the great that we are all "heathens" and "wrong"...
(Which is exactly the excuse given to colonize and simultaneousely Christianize us, for if we needed the Bible that means we needed colonization and slavery)

Forward to a united Africa!
out_of_Zion

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2004, 03:08:32 PM »

I noticed you didn't/don't often times reason on anything outside of your beliefs. The reason I am bringing this up is because I was wondering if the African origins of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam in the Nile Valley civilization...as well as the other African(and other culture's) spiritual systems outside of Judeo-Christianity, and many that pre-existed Christianity, hold any validity to you?

Oshun Auset,

Truthfully I don't reason beyond my own beliefs because I don't like to speak from a platform of ignorance.  If INI am to speak on the matter first INI must educate myself more on the matter.  It would also help if ones would fully explain their platform for beliefs when they state a matter.  You usually do.  However, many others simply make bold assertions and then back them up with nothing.  I usually use either a: a scientific fact, or b: a scripture.

The only other belief system I know besides Christianity is Islam.  I've read most of the Qur'an and am pretty familiar with the text simply because I ran a comparision on it when I would younger to see the similarities and differences between it and the Bible.  But Islam is another Judaic religion and so to answer your question again:  no, I know very little of the religions or belief systems that predated Christianity.  However, as I have said before in a thread here, the Pentaeuch goes right back to the beginning of time (Genesis 1:1, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.").  And I do believe that Moses wrote of his own originality.  Further, though it has no particular relevance, I believe Moses was Afrikan.

As for other texts again, I have read some of the Tao te Ching.  I have read quotes from the Rig Veda.  I have read Gnostic gospels.  But I have not read all the sources you listed.  

Isn't only and primarily giving emphasis to the Bible being cultural oppressive and biased?

It would be if I said everything else is not worthy of consideration, but I never did or do say that.  I was reasoning on the Bible because that is what the post I was replying to was about.

Also, as I said, religion should not be forced on anyone.  It should be up to every individual whether to accept or reject any given set of teachings.  Yeshua's contemporaries had such an opportunity.  Unfortunately, we know that not all who followed throughout time did.

Yeefon_Abena_Mawus

Roots

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2004, 03:27:40 PM »

HOTEP! - Greetings to All.....

According to a site by M. York ( I Know how most of you feel about him...I'm just giving the only reference I could find on women being here first), please read the following:

Scientists today have discovered that the Y chromosome in sperm has 2.8 percent less genetic material than the X chromosome in the same sperm specimen. Researchers were able to sift sperm to produce samples in which 85 percent of the cells had an X chromosome. In fact, the X chromosome is five times larger than the Y chromosome, which means that females existed for generations without males. To get the Y chromosome out of an X chromosome, you lose one of your points, thus the chromosome is defected, which is why a man has the same components on his body, that the woman does. For example, the breast and nipples, however men don’t breastfeed. Men are a genetic defect of women. A woman not only breastfeeds her children, but she nurtures the whole world with her wisdom.

The Y chromosome comes from female scientists, as Ninti, known as Mother Ninti or Nunet, who experimented with the side of an X chromosome maiming it by removing 2.8 percent of X chromosomes. This resulted in a maimed lower right stem (see 'xy' photo), giving the appearance of a Y, which produces less genetic materials, resulting in a Y chromosome, called chromosomal manipulation, a well known experiment today.

www.factology.com/front10_3_99.htm

Ase'
Yeefon Abena Mawusi

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2004, 03:53:33 PM »

HOTEP! - Greetings to All.....

According to a site by M. York ( I Know how most of you feel about him...I'm just giving the only reference I could find on women being here first), please read the following:

Scientists today have discovered that the Y chromosome in sperm has 2.8 percent less genetic material than the X chromosome in the same sperm specimen. Researchers were able to sift sperm to produce samples in which 85 percent of the cells had an X chromosome. In fact, the X chromosome is five times larger than the Y chromosome, which means that females existed for generations without males. To get the Y chromosome out of an X chromosome, you lose one of your points, thus the chromosome is defected, which is why a man has the same components on his body, that the woman does. For example, the breast and nipples, however men don’t breastfeed. Men are a genetic defect of women. A woman not only breastfeeds her children, but she nurtures the whole world with her wisdom.

The Y chromosome comes from female scientists, as Ninti, known as Mother Ninti or Nunet, who experimented with the side of an X chromosome maiming it by removing 2.8 percent of X chromosomes. This resulted in a maimed lower right stem (see 'xy' photo), giving the appearance of a Y, which produces less genetic materials, resulting in a Y chromosome, called chromosomal manipulation, a well known experiment today.

www.factology.com/front10_3_99.htm

Ase'
Yeefon Abena Mawusi

Hotep and Thanks...

I see you are going to be a treasure trove of information on this site!...I remembered reading this when I used to go to the Holy Tabs/Ancient Egyptian Order?Egyptian Church of Karast/ect/ect names they go by...meetings(I know how everyone feels about York...the feeling is mutual, I got a lot of good info from that group, but you have to pick it out of the cult like hogwash you are fed. Yes I am publicly admitting I used to attend their meetings Shocked)  I recently visited it just to see what He/they had morphed into...and now they don't even claim they are African!..they say they are indigenous and that the slave trade was exagerated! Huh...and boy has his capitalist catalouge of Kemetic stuff grown! The things that man came up with in his attempt escape conviction were amazing!...I give him a thumbs up for creativity at least.. Roll Eyes)

Now that I have done a public confession(please nobody make fun of me for this...I carry enough personal shame for it now that I am a Pan-Africanist Ifa devotee)....I would like to thank you for jogging my memory with the bits of good info they did have to offer...Plus I feel much better now, confession is good for the soul...lol Grin

Infinite_Mind

Roots

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2004, 04:57:57 PM »

INI have never even heard of that.  Give me an article, a book, or some kind of link to such a statement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/999030.stm

"That may be good and well, but facts don't necessarily support such a statement, nor does it truly matter."  

The facts don't always arrive when you want them too.... but evenually they arise......... the signs normally appear before the facts. so it is important to be able to read the signs!!!

"It's just dodging the spear and turning your head."  

No, its thinking out side the box or should I say bible!

"Where did the life come from before here?"  

My lips are sealed.

"First of all, the Bible asserts the human species began around 6,600 BCE, which as far as written record will take us, is correct."

Why do we need a written record to determine when we came about......  

Does the I honestly think that man was created in some lower form where we could not write and communicate?    

The mind is infinte. Their are many possibilities, I refuse to let anything man or his holy book put a pad lock on my mind

"As far as INI can reason, we are only deteriorating NOW, which would lead I to believe that long ago, we were closer to PERFECTION and able to do things as well or better than we can now, even with technology."

Definately a possibility

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2004, 05:09:52 PM »

"First of all, the Bible asserts the human species began around 6,600 BCE, which as far as written record will take us, is correct."

Why do we need a written record to determine when we came about......

And why do we only value the Biblical written record...that was WRITTEN much later than other WRITTEN records that it directly coppied most of it's information from?

And science has obliterated the Biblical 6000 yrs old man theory...Man's own artifacts are older than that!  

Infinite_Mind

Roots

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2004, 06:36:46 PM »

Hotep,

"And why do we only value the Biblical written record...that was WRITTEN much later than other WRITTEN records that it directly coppied most of it's information from? "

"And science has obliterated the Biblical 6000 yrs old man theory...Man's own artifacts are older than that!"

Our people will have a hard time letting go of such primitive beliefs with are emplified through the bible.... it will be a very difficult task in deed... for us to say.... WE DO NOT KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS...

Studing our original spiritual beliefs will bring us closer to the truth.

The Dogon people have proven their knowledge in regards to their origin....... They have proven it!!!  We are from outerspace!!!

out_of_Zion

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2004, 08:18:39 AM »

The Dogon people have proven their knowledge in regards to their origin....... They have proven it!!!  We are from outerspace!!!

And where were the visitors from?  Your homeplanet?  I'll come visit you in the nuthouse, bro.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: