Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:52:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 28 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Books & Reviews (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  We the Black Jews by Yosef Ben-Jochannan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: We the Black Jews by Yosef Ben-Jochannan  (Read 14405 times)
Ayinde
Ayinde

« on: June 30, 2003, 04:28:49 PM »

We the Black Jews
by Yosef Ben-Jochannan

Posted By: africanempresss General Message Board
Date: Monday, 30 June 2003, at 4:57 p.m.

"Religion is the Deification of Culture"

The above conclusion has been mine ever since I recognized that in each religion's major teachings I ever examined, The SCRIBES, THEOSOPHERS, PHILOSOPHERS, PROPHETS, and PROPHETESSES, SAINTS, GODS and GODDESSES, even FIRST TWO PEOPLE, et al., were and are of the local culture or civilization of the religion involved. Thus it is that God PTAH is or was an Egyptian, God YWH/Jehaovah is an Israelite; God JESUS is a Nazarean; and God AL'LAH is an Arabian, etc.

I found that this observation is the KEY to the enslavement of TOO MANY AFRICAN MINDS as we become entraped with the various forms of our conqueror's religions.

The worst of these experiences being the PROSYTELISING RELIGIONS- thus Judaeo-Christianity and Judaeo-Christianity-Islam. THe base of these two being Talmudic Judaism, which coopted the theosophical and philosophical works of the Nile Valley Africans, from the first Haribu or Hebrew AVRM/ABRAHAM to the contemporary followers of him even in the modern stated called "Israel" and/or "Palestine" today. For the Africans it is still the ancient name - "Canaan" of the "Canaanites/Africans" that were extermined to the very last one ino ne of the earliest acts of GENOCIDE in man's history. Yes! here was the first recorded "HOLOCAUST" in so-called religious history. And I am told the so-called "Canaanites" were the "BLACK DESCENDANTS" of the so-called "curse" that came up us as a direct result of "NOAH's" act against his youngest son - HAM.

The plagiarisms by the HEBREW SCRIBES started with teh CONVERSION OF AVRM TO ABRAHAM in his own worship of GODDESS HATHOR- the so-called "GOLDEN CALF" in 1775 or 1695 BCE and finally his "circumcision" about the same time. (Circumcision being an ancient african custom that began thousands of years before at the southern waters of Africa's GREAT LAKES on the Equitorial line and below).

- Yosef A.A. ben-Jochannan
We the Black Jews

We the Black Jews
by Yosef Ben-Jochannan
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: